RAW! 12 June!

Wow. I didn't think they could make Bayley look even worse. They did it.
"I'm here to put smiles on faces." Good. Lord.

I actually think this did it's job pretty well.

It wasn't perfect, but if you're going to build Bayley back up; this is a decent enough start.

EDIT: Also, dat Corey hug.

It is my experience that suggesting good looking women to married men can result in bad cases of death.

Nah he's not like that at all. We've been married way too long. If it gets him more involved with something I like, example wrestling then it's all good.

Nah he's not like that at all. We've been married way too long. If it gets him more involved with something I like, example wrestling then it's all good.

Yeah that makes sense. Becca is the jealous type but I think she gets it with the wrestling women. Given that she has a Shawn Michaels shrine (not kidding) in our room, it's hard for her to talk much.

Tracy Smothers wrestled a bear once. He really was a legit badass.

[youtube]25BIVy7g0X8[/youtube]

Stu Hart once wrestled a tiger. The match was stopped before the tiger was hurt too badly.

stu-tiger.jpg

Yeah that makes sense. Becca is the jealous type but I think she gets it with the wrestling women. Given that she has a Shawn Michaels shrine (not kidding) in our room, it's hard for her to talk much.

I've always said that looking and admiring is fine, that's as far as it will go for either of us. I means I watch a show with half naked sweaty men and he has never said a word. We and it sounds like you and Becca have a mutual respect for one and another. it's a great thing to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back