RAW! 12 June!

Nia Jax involved in anything is just not interesting. Stop making the giant woman a big demanding heel. It's literally never worked in WWE.

Oh god Dana has a mic. I love Dana Brooke so much but not when she talks... or wrestles... other than that... love her.

Mickie and Dana- The voices of sanity in the RAW women's division.

Sasha would be a part of this group, but she has her own problems.

And Bayley? Well, we don't talk about what happened to her.

So because Bayley is basically irrelevant right now, can we assume the Sasha turning on Bayley thing is probably not happening?

Nia Jax involved in anything is just not interesting. Stop making the giant woman a big demanding heel. It's literally never worked in WWE.

I really like her now. She could be great if booked properly. Much better than Tamina on SD.

So because Bayley is basically irrelevant right now, can we assume the Sasha turning on Bayley thing is probably not happening?

I thought they were supposed to address the Bayley/Bliss match tonight. Bayley is very conspicuous by her absence.

My guess is it was never gonna happen, but as far as I know; Vince McMahon is the most epicurious mambo jambo in the history of anything ever.

That and Sasha literally told everyone to stop talking about it, which pretty much puts it out of the question.

I get it... but anybody can be great if booked "properly." But "make the large woman heel" mentality is just so terrible.

Same can be said for the male workers.
Basically anyone "big" that comes in is almost always made heel and they can only do so much with it.

Even making them a monster heel that smashes through everyone loses its luster.

Especially after the first clean loss.

I'm not sure how long you/your husband have been watching but she used to wear the skirts that would fly up almost every match. It's no wonder that she was so popular back then.

Her giddup and actions at Mania 22 in her match with Trish is still my favorite version of Mickie of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back