The Samoa Joe Ad-Lib Game

Larry

Getting Noticed By Management
As many know, Samoa Joe has one of the catchier slogans in wrestling. We've all heard it chanted by loyal fans time and time again. "Joe's Gonna Kill You". Luckily for me, I'm not one of his loyal fans, and Joe doesn't look like he's going to kill anyone if you ask me, at least not while he's in TNA for the foreseeable future. So, I've come up with a little ad-lib game that we can play with his famous slogan "Joes' Gonna Kill You". These will be whatever ad-libs you can think of to represent exactly what Joe IS going to kill. Let me start you off.

Joe's Gonna Kill...a 6 pack of O'douls
after that
Joe's Gonna Kill...The Last slice of pizza
Then
Joe's Gonna Kill...Your Toilet
We also know that
Joe's Gonna Kill...The elastic in his underwear
One time it was determined that
Joe's Gonna Kill...The scale at his doctors office too
On more than on occasion it's been said that
Joe's Gonna Kill...your couch cushions when he comes to visit.
It's also been rumored that
Joe's Gonna Kill...a ham sandwich on the way to your house.

See. Now what can you come up with. Use your creativity and lets find out what Joe is really gonna kill.

Joe's gonna Kill ... what could have been an amazing career with sloth gluttony
Joe's gonna kill.... some control top wrestling tights.
Joe's gonna kill.... in the indies as a washed up former star.

Joe's gonna kill... his credibility further over the next year by staying with TNA and being inconsistently booked.

Joe's Gonna Kill.....The people who reckon he'd do better in WWE.

Seriously if Joe were to go to WWE he'd be buried, yes he may know CM Punk and John Cena but they can only influence so many people.

The fact of the matter is Joe is lazy and just can't be bothered and is just coasting along on his talent. If you look at him he's gotten fat (and don't bring in the ''He's Samoan he's gonna be large) compare him now to his debut in 2005, he's let himself go.

If he put in some effort to get back to the way he looked before and didn't complain nearly as much as he supposedly does, he'd probably be in the main event picture.

^^ You obviously have no idea what you are talking about and have a make believe 'backstage TNA' scenario in your little empty head. TNA will foster the elderly and only push 1 or 2 new guys out of the massive roster they have. Joe isnt on their list because 'he complains', lol, true, and he has a right to complain when the product is poor. Also if Jim Ross, Cena, CM Punk and Stone Cold to name a few cant wait for him to jump ship - do you really think they would hire someone who is lazy and unreliable? No. Thats why your comment means nothing. Good day sir.

^^ You obviously have no idea what you are talking about and have a make believe 'backstage TNA' scenario in your little empty head. TNA will foster the elderly and only push 1 or 2 new guys out of the massive roster they have. Joe isnt on their list because 'he complains', lol, true, and he has a right to complain when the product is poor. Also if Jim Ross, Cena, CM Punk and Stone Cold to name a few cant wait for him to jump ship - do you really think they would hire someone who is lazy and unreliable? No. Thats why your comment means nothing. Good day sir.

Names don't mean shit. You can have the backing of some of the biggest names in the business, heck you can be the child of some of the biggest names in the business, thats only going to get you so far (ask DH Smith, or Michael 'My dad was Mr Perfect' Mcgillicutty) and if you think TNA's roster is overcrowded, what do you think of WWE's, somehow I think Joe will have a harder time sticking out in WWE than he does in TNA, especially if he doesn't put his ass into high gear

Joe's going to kill the ratings as soon as he's on tv
Joe's going to kill my appetite with all his jiggling
Joe's going to kill Mr. Boddy with his fat in the observatory
Joe's going to kill in an "Elvis Right Before he Died" look alike contest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo