RAW! 12 June!

Yeah that's pretty common. An unfortunately long forgotten name around here is Eternal Dragon, who was your age and a big younger or so for most of her run here before heading off to greener pastures. She was rather awesome in her time.

Yeah that's pretty common. An unfortunately long forgotten name around here is Eternal Dragon, who was your age and a big younger or so for most of her run here before heading off to greener pastures. She was rather awesome in her time.

I hope to be as good as her someday. She really does sound like a really cool person.

I'm not sure. I believe Downward Spiral was 13 or so and he certainly didn't like me, mainly for flirting with Becca. One thing I do hope is that he comes back here someday and sees that it turned out rathe rwell.

Lesnar v Joe was cool. Elias is cool, but his whole cadence is so similar to ambrose it kinda is off putting to watch the two of them in ring together so consistently. Miz's interaction with Angle was good, not so much with Slater x Rhyno. The bear thing I honestly couldn't say if I liked it or not. It was good, but also really awful. Enzo & Cass's story is uninteresting beyond belief, but I somehow didn't skip it. So that's good. Joe is cool. Wyatt was cool at first, but as soon as good guy Rollins spoke a word on the mic the segment went downhill horrifically. Alexa bliss sucks, skipped anything she touched entirely. Main event was cool. I kinda want the hardys to split soon, and sheamus and cesaro to keep doing what they're doing.

Like one great brawl, and an awesome match. Pretty bad considering there was like 2 1/2 other hourse of "Meh" to awful content. Average Raw, possibly bad considering Brock / Hardyz match couldn't sway that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back