RAW! 12 June!

Crossfit is the most ridiculous shit I've ever seen.

I was part of it when it was just about working out. When they started incorporating ritualistic chants, creepy nicknames for the workouts and treated attendance as if it's the only way God would let you into Heaven; I decided to pass.

What the hell is this about a free agent John Cena?

Raw rankings are sagging. Cena should help that.

Also, maybe they've actually called an audible on Mania, and it's not going to be Roman going over Brock, but Cena goes over for #17.

Also, maybe they've actually called an audible on Mania, and it's not going to be Roman going over Brock, but Cena goes over for #17.

Mania is so far away, I can't believe they have it booked already not knowing who will be injured or out on the road to it.

I'm not sure than anyone can help this trainwreck quite honestly. I watch every week good or bad, but lot's have begun to tune out, they've had enough.

I could go for a Cena/Lesnar match again and Cena beating him. How many people really want to see Reigns main event again. The guy is damaged.

I miss when Rhyno was the beast.

Although seeing the humorous side of him is refreshing as well.

He should have like a split personality. Not a character but like backstage do the humor shit but be all business in the ring. Make you think it's a totally different person.

I'm not sure than anyone can help this trainwreck quite honestly. I watch every week good or bad, but lot's have begun to tune out, they've had enough.

I could go for a Cena/Lesnar match again and Cena beating him. How many people really want to see Reigns main event again. The guy is damaged.

Cena getting #17 would make for the feel good moment to end Mania that they've been craving since Daniel Bryan's brain had enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back