Raw 12/11 - WHY IS KANE ON A #1 CONTENDERS MATCH IN 2017?

The ‘woken’ gimmick is definitely over with the live crowds.

I think it was always going to work, one of the most over things of the last couple years just doesn’t die because it’s taken to long to get to that point. It’d be like saying Daniel Bryan will never be as hot as he was if he returns in 2 years because it has to be next year. Sting was most over when he was appearing every 50 billion weeks in 97. Absence makes the heart grow.

I think it was always going to work, one of the most over things of he last couple years just doesn’t die because it’s taken to long to get to that point. It’d be like Daniel Bryan will never be as hot as he was if he returns in 2 years because it has to be next year.

Yeah I was just worried the fans wouldn’t really know how to respond.

Yeah I was just worried the fans wouldn’t really know how to respond.

Yeah, the fans seemed confused a couple weeks ago but I think it was a combination of the city and it just being kind of out from nowhere as he always kinda teased thing gimmick, so was this a full transformation or what.

Upon further thought: If Finn's going to be squashing the undercard until they find something to do with him, that would also be fine.

How many times do we have to see Rollins vs. Sheamus?

I understand the roster is a little thin and the matches have been good, but we’ve seen this almost every week for over four months now.

I never thought I'd want someone screaming BURN IT DOWN in Seth's theme until it was there. Also to whoever doubted if the broken gimmick would work in WWE, I told you it was a good idea.

I miss The Revivial. I hope when they return they just wreck The Bar and The Shield (Rollins and Ambrose), we need the reign of the top guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back