Raw 12/11 - WHY IS KANE ON A #1 CONTENDERS MATCH IN 2017?

Braun Strowman should have triangle eye paint to cover up some of that giant baby look. Might as well complete the 80s theme with the guy.

Bad match, Bad Crowd, Bad storytelling. Not a fan, but I'm sure there was something more entertaining on the show prior. Cool to see Kane wrestle and Braun is still a blessing for any pro-wrestling fan. I'll try again next week. Hopefully Smackdown is better.

Some good matches tonight. The post match drama with Kane and Strowman was fun. That stairs spot was memorable. They continue to make Jordan the best heel in wrestling. I like what Absolution did. Enzo and Nia is harmless and cute so far.

It's sad when Jason Jordan's tweener character is the most interesting thing in the show, plot wise. It's like he's the only one who can actually develop his character and I for one am digging a lot of it, so why (and that's just a suggestion) does WWE don't do that with the rest of their cast? Garbage show. Good matches for garbage storylines and filler feuds. I hate December in WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back