Random PPV Facts

Ok, question for you. Which Royal Rumble winner has spent the least amount of time in a Rumble match?

Random PPV fact- To the best of my knowledge, Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart has never had a singles match on Pay-Per-View (In either WWF/E or WCW)

Time for more mania trivia. This one is actually kind of sad but I find it to be an interesting trivia question anyway.

There are seven matches in mania history in which both wrestlers are now deceased. Name those seven matches. Using the word both was a minor hint as they are all singles matches. As usual this is from my own memory so feel free to correct me if I forgot any.

WM 5: Blue Blazer vs Mr. Perfect.

WM 7: Kerry Von Erich vs Dino Bravo

WM 7: Big Bossman vs Mr. Perfect.

I only said that because you're missing what I think is the easiest one. I figured maybe you hadn't checked that mania yet. Keep going. Three to go.

Owen Hart vs. Yokozuna? Or they only tagged at Mania? (It's late and I'm on brain fry atm). Otherwise I'm thinking of something with André.

The most forgotten match ever:

Adrian Adonis v Uncle Elmer

European title actually. And I already mentioned it.

Yes it was and I didn't notice you had posted it.

After the other weeks drinking game I bet it's something like Hercules v Earthquake (I remember they had a match, not sure if it was mania but they're both dead).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back