Random PPV Facts

Niño Vega;2805529 said:
The only guys with a perfect 1-0 record on the current roster are Jack Swagger, fucking Yoshi Tatsu whose match wasn't even televised and Vickie Guerrero if you want to count her as a roster member.

The Miz says hello.

His Wrestlemania 25 match was a dark match. Even though it was scheduled for the actual show. All he has is his Tag title match from last year.

Yep, he even acknowledged on Raw that WM26 he was at 1-0 and was 17 away from matching Taker

If we overlook dark matches, Miz is at 1-0. If not, he's 2-1. Yeah, the XXIV dark match was a large Rumble, so I admit it's kind of unfair.

Another question. Kind of an easy one with just a little thought. Who are the four men that have competed in a match for the World, IC, and Tag Titles at mania? This can be either world or tag title but is specific to the IC title. US Title does not apply to this question. Only the final of the WM4 tournament qualifies as a match for the world title.

No
No &
No

Just random guesses? Pick one of the titles and go through your mania history and you'll get the answer.

I did that. RVD competed for two, Jericho competed for two, Yoko competed for two, Angle competed for two, Booker T competed for two, Rock competed for two...you see where I'm going with this?

I was shocked to notice that the Hulkster was an Intercontinental Champion. Then again, a second later I remembered he lost the match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back