ProWrestlingFan WZT Bingo!

The troll Haiku (Brone E Langston) ruined my thread because I once said (his favorite wrestler) Hogan sucks

It seems more like you ruined the thread before you even made it by thinking you are knowledgeable about wrestling.

You remind me of a lot of posters I've dealt with on League of Legends, Skyrim and Halo boards who think they should be talking about game design, mechanics and balancing.

He was also the most successful wrestler of all time.

well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man-gif-the-dude-lebowski.gif

Yep... really reminds me of people who think they should be talking about game design, balance and mechanics when they actually shouldn't be.

Says the guy who thinks Mark Henry had a better career than Benoit.

Mark Henry is still alive and beat Ryback. Benoit has achieved neither of these.
Henry - 8
Benoit - 0

And you do know why he was successful....by holding others down.

In his prime who the hell did Hogan ever hold down? In 80's WWF Hogan was a god to most of the boys. There was not a single babyface Hogan didn't team with and not a single heel he didn't face. Hogan put every wrestler at that time up on the podium with them and made them look like a million bucks as a result. There's also the story of Haku nearly killing Brutus Beefcake but being talked down by Hogan because Hogan was one of the few boys who had his respect.

Out of curiosity here, who did Hogan ever hold down in WCW where there was tangible evidence of it happening? The guy was once pinned by Billy fucking Kiddman in WCW and let the Wall kick out of his leg drop. If he really had as much creative power as you state he did and was really as evil as you think he is do you actually think he would've let either of those things happen?

But let's hear this I'm legitimately curious.

Hogan buried Kidman on air saying "Billy Kidman couldn't draw at a flea market" and in the match, there were several run-ins and Hogan got 95% of the offence. Hogan really put over Kidman

Hogan had creative control, the only way Kidman goes over Hogan is if Hogan agrees to it. If Hogan wanted to bury the guy all he had to say was no. History shows he did not.

Are.... are you posting that video as if it were genuine and not part of an angle?

Hogan buried Kidman on air saying "Billy Kidman couldn't draw at a flea market" and in the match, there were several run-ins and Hogan got 95% of the offence. Hogan really put over Kidman

It's almost like Hogan was a heel and almost like this many run-ins was normal for 2000's WCW. Did you honestly think Billy Kiddman was gonna be face of the company after that feud? Imagine putting that guy against Goldberg.

Did TNA bury Jeff Hardy or Sting with the sheer number of run ins during Magnus' match against them? Better yet.

No. Hogan didn't make a difference in WCW until the NWO.

NWO was the reason WCW made profit. NWO angle was so big, it would have worked with or without Hogan and ratings etc prove that.

No. Hogan didn't make a differece in WCW until the NWO.

NWO was the reason WCW made profit. NWO angle was so big, it would have worked with or without Hogan and ratings etc prove that.

NWO would have been passable with Sting, but Hogan turning heel was an absolute game-changer.

You really don't know what you're talking about here, do you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back