Christmas & New Years presents from Dagger

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
It's that time of the year again, guys! I do this every year but I am adding an additional twist to it this year. 70 gifts are waiting for you to select them. 4 lucky winners get a special prize, while all 70 gifts will include green rep from me and something that will be sent to you within the rep comment.

The Rules:

If you want one, select a number between 1 and 70 (whole numbers only please) and post it in here. Do not post a number someone else has posted. If you do, a different number will be drawn for you, as I will keep a list of who drew what.

Only one number per poster until I say otherwise, then you may come request more.

I already know which numbers have determined the 4 winners. You'll probably know if you got one of the winning items, the winners will be announced at the end along with what the prize is. No, it will not be a second green rep like it has been in previous years. I will NOT reveal the prize until all 70 have been given.

Start now, I want to give as many as 70 possible people time to sign up for this. I will probably start handing these out around the 21st, and then each day after that until all have been given out. I can only rep so many people per day, so it will last at least a week.

[YOUTUBE]QQRpygqYLBA[/YOUTUBE]

Happy holidays, guys! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back