Christmas & New Years presents from Dagger Dias (2016 edition)

You may now begin requesting a 2nd if you wish. There are 21 images remaining undrawn.

Someone did draw the winning image already. In the 5 years I've done this I don't think we have ever had someone draw the winning image this early. So congrats to the winner. I'll say who it was once all have been given out. First batch goes out tomorrow!

As usual I'm handing them out in the order people posted in here. K Web is up first in tomorrow's batch. Here's who went out today (without revealing who got what)....!

Kain.gif

Rosa.gif

Rydia2.gif

Edge.gif

Yang.gif

Palom.gif

Locke%20-%20Battle.gif

Edgar%20-%20Battle.gif

Sabin%20-%20Battle.gif

Strago%20-%20Battle.gif

Numbers will be first in the next batch which goes out wednesday. You can still request a second one between now and then, including the person who won. 14 remain undrawn. Here's who went out today....

Cecil2.gif

Tellah.gif

Cid.gif

Celes%20-%20Battle.gif

Setzer%20-%20Battle.gif

Relm%20-%20Battle.gif

Mog%20-%20Battle.gif

Umaro%20-%20Battle.gif

Gogo%20-%20Battle.gif

lzjvt.jpg

Yeah, Cloud means someone won. As every year I'll keep it going until all are picked.

ShinChan™;5626197 said:
So, can we request a 3rd one now? :suspic:

Not until we have at least 10 requests for seconds. The forum software only lets me rep 10 per day and then I have to rep 10 more before I can get the same person again. Makes it easier that way.

Navi's first in the next batch. 10 more remain undrawn, by the way.

Here's who went out today.

Edward.gif

Porom.gif

Mime1.gif

Mime2.gif

Galuf.gif

Terra%20-%20Battle.gif

Shadow%20-%20Battle.gif

Cyan%20-%20Battle.gif

Gau%20-%20Battle.gif

That's the last of them. So far anyway. For the remaining 9.... The first 9 people to post in here after it becomes 2017 in Central Time (as in 28 hours from this post) will win those.

Here is who went out today....!

Mime4.gif

Mime5.gif

Merchant1%20-%20Battle.gif

Officer%20-%20Battle.gif

General%20Leo%20-%20Battle.gif

Banon%20-%20Battle.gif

Kefka%20-%20Battle.gif

The first 9 people to post in here after it becomes 2017 in Central Time (as in 28 hours from this post) will win those.

1 hour and a half to go....! The reason it is the first 9 to post here after it becomes 2017 in Texas' time (instead of 10) is because the person who won gets a second shiny green rep tonight too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back