Christmas & New Year presents from Dagger

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Merry Christmas, everyone! I did this last year so I thought I'd do it again.

I'm giving out green rep with various video game characters (the guys in my sig plus a few more, basically) so if you want some green rep for Christmas sign up for a drawing. Pick a number between 1 and 64 to determine which character you get, whoever draws the winning number is the winner of a second green rep from me. You can only pick one number and if you pick someone else's number (say someone else has 4 and you picked 4) then you'd get the next available number which would be 5 or 6, etc). The winner will not be revealed until every gift has been given, so no worries about missing out if someone beat you to the winning number.

Some of these (most of them actually) will end up being New Year's gifts as opposed to Christmas gifts, due to there being as many as 64 if enough people want one and how we have to spread rep, this will last about a week or so beginning either tonight or on Christmas Day. Also if no one picked the winning number then the person who picked the number closest to it would win, say if 2 was the winning number but no one picked it then either 1 or 3 would win, and so forth. I'll hand them out in order of posting, so if you'd like to pick a larger number it will not mean having to wait longer to receive the rep.

So if you want one, pick a number. You have until the January 1st 2013 at midnight (Central Time) to pick a number, or until all 64 have been chosen. In the meantime, I'll share my favorite Christmas song:

[YOUTUBE]h4NlR5KQLQ8[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you all have a great time with family/friends this week. :)

EDIT: No decimals, fractions, or negative numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back