Christmas & New Years presents from Dagger (2017 edition)

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
It's that time of the year again. My annual December tradition. The posters who have been here a while will probably recognize what this is. For the holidays I will offer you a free shiny piece of green rep along with the chance to win even more green rep.

I will rep you your gift no matter how I feel about you as a poster.

All you gotta do is pick a number between 1 and 70 (no decimals, no fractions, no negative numbers) and post the number you picked here in this thread. I'll keep a list going and randomize it to assign the gift images that I'll give. The numbers do matter because each number has a randomly determined image (70 total) and the winning number gets somebody the extra rep after January 1st. You'll know if you picked the winning number due to the image assigned to it. So, for those who want in on this just post your number in here. If you pick a number someone else already picked then you will be given the next available number.

You may only pick ONE until I give the ok to pick more than one.

I'm posting this now so those who want a rep gift can sign up for one with the time to do so. I plan to start on 12/24 and will continue through New Years to give these out until all have been given, then I'll announce the winner.

Post the number you picked in here now if you want one.

tye-dillinger-perfect-10.jpg

Anyone who wants a 2nd one may now request it as no one picked the winning number yet. ShinChan will be next tomorrow.

Here's who got drawn today.

Fighter.gif

The Fighter from FF1. My favorite class in that game and also the most powerful for most of the game.

RedMage.gif

The Red Mage from FF1. While not the best at anything, he can do it all. Fun to play as if you can afford all of his equipment and the spells he has access to.

WhiteMage.gif

The White Mage from FF1. Highly crucial class that any party is better off having in it.

OnionKnight1.gif

The Onion Knight from FF3. Starts out the weakest, but they are the only class proficient with the game's ultimate equipment making the best by the end.

Leila.gif

Layla from FF2. She's a pirate! Kinda like Faris from FF5 only 8 bit.

Knight.gif

The Knight from FF3. An upgrade from the Fighter class, he remains useful until the very end.

Magus.gif

The Magus class from FF3. An upgrade from the game's Black Mage class.

Scholar.gif

The Scholar from FF3. He's important in a fight against a boss that keeps changing his weakness.

Terra%20-%20Battle.gif

Terra from FF6. One of the game's main characters and the best caster when she Morphs.

Strago%20-%20Battle.gif

Strago from FF6. He's a Blue Mage who can learn enemy skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back