Post-Rumble ECW LD, February 2, 2010.

I'm good with it. He is better than most of the ECW originals too so thats a plus. Most of those huys were garbage.

Vince said ECW still has 3 more weeks until it gets changed. They could very well put the title on Dreamer or someone else.

I hope that the new show will just be a newer talent oriented version of superstars and not a third brand. have all the ECW guys get promoted to Raw or Smackdown. Most of them deserve it, especially Christian!

Unfortunately, Christian is ten times the superstar that anyone in ECW has ever been. Well, besides RVD, but he fucked that up all on his own

I think that's the biggest reason why I"m ok with it. Christian is talented and brings a lot of credibility with him. So for him to be the one to last hold the ECW title, that's fine. Tommy Dreamer or RVD would be clearly better choices, but we know that ain't happening so Christian being the last champion is fine. He fit the mold of a good mic worker and athletic ring worker like a a number of former ECW champions.

Unfortunately, Christian is ten times the superstar that anyone in ECW has ever been. Well, besides RVD, but he fucked that up all on his own
Are you trying to tell me Christian is better than Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, and Dean Malenko?
Vince said ECW still has 3 more weeks until it gets changed. They could very well put the title on Dreamer or someone else.
....:lol:

You guys fail to realize what Norcal was referring to are the wrestlers that are commonly associated with ECW. The ones that still won't let the memory of ECW rest. Eddie, Malenko, Benoit, Psicosis, Mysterio, Jericho, etc, they were in ECW yes, but they didn't stay with ECW like Dreamer, Sabu, RVD, Sandman, Rhino, hell even Raven with his couple year hiatus was ECW by heart. The men that took ECW to heart are the ones that Norcal is referring to.

You guys fail to realize what Norcal was referring to are the wrestlers that are commonly associated with ECW. The ones that still won't let the memory of ECW rest. Eddie, Malenko, Benoit, Psicosis, Mysterio, Jericho, etc, they were in ECW yes, but they didn't stay with ECW like Dreamer, Sabu, RVD, Sandman, Rhino, hell even Raven with his couple year hiatus was ECW by heart. The men that took ECW to heart are the ones that Norcal is referring to.

But he said anyone ever in ECW

Guys I think you should settle this "Christian was a good pick for final ECW Champion or not" dicussion in the non-spam section. Someone make the thread, I'll even join in on the fun!

So, how was the show? I was busy watching Lost.

Not bad.... Vince announced that ECW is being replaced by a new show, there was also an Abe Washington segment and some matches.... nothing groundbreaking other than Vince's announcement really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back