Post-Rumble ECW LD, February 2, 2010.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
That's right, folks, there's wrestling on Tuesdays!

What Does The Future Hold?
After months of IWC speculation to the future of the brand, Mr. McMahon himself speaks to the WWE Universe and ECW roster on possible changes. What will happen when the chairman enters the ring? We find out tonight!

Christian Victorious.
Captain Charisma's hard-fought title defense against the "Guyanan Goliath" Ezekiel Jackson at the Rumble pushed both men to their limits. With William Regal ejected from ringside at the Rumble, will Big Zeke want revenge? Who will be the next contender for the ECW Championship?

An INTENSE Attack
THE INTENSE Vance Archer INTENSELY attacked "The Gold Standard" Shelton Benjamin last week. Could this be leading up to a feud between the two men? Can my heart withstand the INTENSITY? Tune in to find out!

The New Heart, Soul, and Superhero of ECW...you know it!
Zack Ryder has been on a roll, first retiring the last ECW Original, Tommy Dreamer and then feuding with ECW's resident superhero The Hurricane. Will he and Hurricane continue their feud, or will Ryder seek to defeat another formidable opponent?

Find out all this AND MORE as ECW on SyFy kicks off at 10/9c on SyFy.​

GUESTS: Join up! The LDs are some of the most fun I have on this forum. It's easy to register, and once you're done you can discuss all sorts of topics, like wrestling, music, movies, and more!

I'll hopefully be here. I'm thinking in a few months Zack Ryder will be known as...

"The New Intense Captain Gold Standard, Heart and Soul, and Superhero of ECW"...ZACK RYDER!

I'm either expecting Ryder to move onto a new feud or we will see him squash Hurricane tonight to end it all.

Afraid I won't be watching tonight Doc. It's the Lost premiere.

Curses. I bet Truth watches Lost, too.

Please someone be here to post a lot of things as they happen. I like staying up to read the LD. It's almost as exciting as watching the show.

I want to publicly thank both Guy Compton for doing the Raw LD OP and Doc for doing tonight's ECW LD OP.

We are raising the bar with the OP's by giving a preview of the show for the evening and discussion points. We are also trying to get some color into the OP's by putting some graphics up such as what was done tonight and last night.

Guy is going to be doing the Raw LD OP's on a regular basis, and Doc will be doing the same for ECW.

My question is if anyone has an interest in doing the Smackdown LD OP's and putting forth the effort like what you see here and in the Raw LD, please PM me and let me know.

Enjoy ECW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back