Post-Rumble ECW LD, February 2, 2010.

NXT? That sounds fucking awful.

Awesome episode of ECW though. Christian continues to be one of the most over dudes on the entire roster and is capable of holding a crowd in the palm of his hands. Dude needs to be bumped up to Smackdown ASAP, especially with this name change.

As long as the show stays as it is now, just with a new name, I'll be happy. I really like ECW and would hate if they tried to totally revamp the show.

NXT? That sounds fucking awful.

Awesome episode of ECW though. Christian continues to be one of the most over dudes on the entire roster and is capable of holding a crowd in the palm of his hands. Dude needs to be bumped up to Smackdown ASAP, especially with this name change.

As long as the show stays as it is now, just with a new name, I'll be happy. I really like ECW and would hate if they tried to totally revamp the show.

Yeah, what I think they SHOULD do is move guys like Swagger, Bourne, and Primo to the new brand. Call up guys like Danielson, Low-Ki, Justin Angel, and Joe Hennig. Suddenly, the roster's not bad at all.

I am consistently amazed at how well this show is able to squeeze so much into a one hour time frame.

Abraham Washington segment with Christian and Zack Ryder

Shelton Benjamin vs Vance Archer

Yoshi Tatsu vs Trent Barreta

Christian vs Zack Ryder

Mr. McMahon segment

Raw Rebound (could do without this, frankly)

But this show does the best job, imo, of all three with balancing wrestling with angles and interview segments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back