Post A Random FUCK YOU!

Tech N9ne

All 6's and 7's
LOL... The thread title says it all...

Feel like saying FUCK YOU to someone? Feel free to join me in saying it right now!

If you wanna say Fuck me for making this thread, shoot it!

I wanna say FUCK YOU to my wife!! She talked me out of buying this 200" 1080p Projector that was in-fuckin-sane!

To what? To what?

Buy 6 year round passes to Disneyland for her mom (the bitch) and her mom's boyfriend. Also, my girl's brother and his girlfriend, their son AND THE GIRL FRIEND'S BROTHER. What the fuck!!??

Once again, FUCK YOU!

To add to that, Fuck you creator of pussy, curse you for making it SO good! :banghead:

I want to say FUCK YOU to my ex girlfriend for convincing me to sign up on a 12 month contract renting this laptop instead of saving up from work, now I'm going to be paying so much fucking more for a laptop which is shit and then dumping me 2 weeks after I signed the contract when I thought everything with us was ok and I can't get out of the contract, I have to fucking pay it off. SO FUCK YOU!

I want to say FUCK YOU to my ex girlfriend for convincing me to sign up on a 12 month contract renting this laptop instead of saving up from work, now I'm going to be paying so much fucking more for a laptop which is shit and then dumping me 2 weeks after I signed the contract when I thought everything with us was ok and I can't get out of the contract, I have to fucking pay it off. SO FUCK YOU!

Every time I see your name, this is what I think of.

[YOUTUBE]L4m51qOEqcc[/YOUTUBE]

Edit- Fucking shit is disabled. Just click and watch on youtube.

Every time I see your name, this is what I think of.

[YOUTUBE]L4m51qOEqcc[/YOUTUBE]

Edit- Fucking shit is disabled. Just click and watch on youtube.

Lulz... it reminds me of this one.

[YOUTUBE]0SZdkAQ[/YOUTUBE]
just for the "dick" comment.

Edit: FUCK YOU youtube...

And one last attempt at derailling this thread...

[youtube]EivjJrnZZM8[/youtube]

I want some chocolate now.

alright back to the topic...

I just want to say FUCK YOU to the interviewer that told me I was "over dressed" at my promotion interview!

Fuck you Dane Cook. There could be something good on Comedy Central tonight but nooooooooo. I'm stuck with you again. Fuck you too Comedy Central.

Fuck you Dr. Curtis you rotten fucking ****e may you burn in hell.

Edit: not really random I have said this many many times.

This is a current FUCK YOU!

Damn you DVR that is able to record "The Young & The Restless"...

FUCK YOU!!!

[youtube]gft5-6klkMA[/youtube]

Fuck you P Diddy or whatever your name is now. Stop changing it ya cunt.

Also, FUCK YOU to Primark for giving me fuck all pay, although I can't complain at least I was able to get a part time job.

Fuck you Microsoft, causing my bad connection.
Now I must play Starcraft or Zelda (not that there is anything wrong with that, I just wanted to presteige.)

How "random" could all this be, seeing as:
  1. You're doing it because a thread told you to do so,
  2. There is a specific &/or definite reason behind the swearing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back