• Cavs

• Spurs

• Grizzlies

• Bulls

• Thunder

• Other

• Steven Segal

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Wizards are overrated as fuck especially with Flip Saunders as their new coach. Now it's guaranteed they will never make the finals.

Agree. Still think they will make the Playoffs due to their ability to score heavily on the crap/mediocre teams. But against the best teams they will get smashed. Until someone on that roster knows the meaning of the word defense. No Haywood, Oberto or Stevenson are not defensive stalwarts.

One and done for the Wizards again this year.

The Wizards should get rid of Arenas while he's still worth something. Get a couple of draft picks, and focus on getting one of those big names in the off-season that's upcoming up.

The Wizards should get rid of Arenas while he's still worth something. Get a couple of draft picks, and focus on getting one of those big names in the off-season that's upcoming up.

Teaching him not to be selfish could help them to. But yeah Id trade him especially when some of the crap teams may think of shit its Arenas!

Fuck the Magic.

Actually I've always liked them. But they beat out my Celtics last year, so I say fuck 'em for now. If we had KG in that series we would have won damnit.

To answer the Eddie Jordan question, he is coaching my beloved 76ers. But if you wanna like a good, consistent team, the Spurs are the way to go. Plus they got the steal of the draft in Dajuan Blair (I'm assuming you like him cause you like Pitt). The Grizzlies have my favorite player in Iverson, plus a nice young cast with Gay and Mayo. Thunder also are a nice young team with Durant, Westbrook, and Green. And a team that could be the future is the Blazers with Oden, Roy, Rudy, Aldridge, etc... Honestly I'd put those teams as the top choices.

Though I think you should become a Sixers fan ;)

When you're from Pittsburgh or just a Steelers fan in general, you can't cheer for a Philthadelphia team. It's like an unwritten rule or some shit.

God, I hate the Celtics. Lakers all the way this year, even though I'm actually a bigger Hawks fan. But of the teams you listed, I'd probably go with the Bulls. A great under dog team who in a couple years, if not sooner, will be at the top of the map. Derrick Rose is incredible.

God, I hate the Celtics. Lakers all the way this year, even though I'm actually a bigger Hawks fan. But of the teams you listed, I'd probably go with the Bulls. A great under dog team who in a couple years, if not sooner, will be at the top of the map. Derrick Rose is incredible.

Yeah, people always hate the best.

If you want to go with a winning team this season, then you need to pick the Celtics. If you want to go with an exciting fun to watch team this season, then you need to pick the Grizzlies.

Quite frankly, your picks suck!

The Magic, Fasho. Dwight Howard is going to be one of the best centers ever. I cant believe somebody said fuck him.

That was me.

When you're from Pittsburgh or just a Steelers fan in general, you can't cheer for a Philthadelphia team. It's like an unwritten rule or some shit.

Unless the Phillies play the Yankees in the World Series.

If you want to go with a winning team this season, then you need to pick the Celtics. If you want to go with an exciting fun to watch team this season, then you need to pick the Grizzlies.

Quite frankly, your picks suck!

I didn't want to choose all the "best" teams, I listed teams here that I had some reason for liking.

I'd obviously say the Pistons, but out of the teams you listed go with the Thunder. They are an entertaining underdog with a lot of upside.

I didn't want to choose all the "best" teams, I listed teams here that I had some reason for liking.

I understand that, but out of the teams that you want to watch, the most fun would probably be the Grizzlies. Adding AI to their young exciting core in O.J. Mayo and Rudy Gay is going to be something to watch. They might not be an elite team, hell, they probably won't make the playoffs, but they will be exciting as hell to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back