• Grizzlies

• Bulls

• Thunder

• Other

• Steven Segal

Results are only viewable after voting.

gd

Plump, Juicy User
I'm kind of the fan of the NBA, thanks to factors such as Bill Simmons, but the problem is I've never had a team to cheer for. In ever other sport, I have a team that I live and die with, in NBA, I don't have that team. So, what team should I pick. I've narrowed it down to these, in no particular order.

Clevland Caviliers- I'm a big LeBron fan, Shaq is on the team as well, and they are going to be good this year. However, it's kind of bandwagonish to choose them and LeBron could be leaving after this season.

San Antonio Spurs - One of the best franchises in NBA history, I've never really like them because they're boring at times, but they drafted DeJuan Blair this year.

Memphis Grizzlies - Drafted Sam Young.

Chicago Bulls - They won me over with their playoff series against the Celtics last year, it was awesome. Derrick Rose is fun to watch, and they have Aaron "I have a 2 inch vertical" Gray.

Oklahoma City Thunder - Used to be Seattle Sonics, recently moved. Possible up and coming team with Kevin Durant.

Waddya think?

I honestly don't think so either, but I do think he could end up being what Penny Hardaway was supposed to be, which is really, really, REALLY fucking good.

Also, Rose is a class act. Very humble guy. It's hard not to like him.

Ugh... I cannot stand Gilbert Arenas.

I can't stand Reggie Bush, but that doesn't mean that I don't hope the Saints do something this year.

WIZARDS!!!

I can't stand Reggie Bush, but that doesn't mean that I don't hope the Saints do something this year.[/SIZE]

The Saints aren't built around Bush, are they though?

And I used to love the Bullets when Chris Webber, Juwan Howard, and Rod Strickland played for them. That team also had Rasheed Wallace and Ben Wallace. But then they fucked over Webber and dismantled the whole team. Sorry Tdigs... but fuck the Wizards.

Redskins > Wizards.

I got the Pitt Panthers, one of the most consistent teams in college sports history. (over the Dixon/Howland era)

The Saints aren't built around Bush, are they though?

And I used to love the Bullets when Chris Webber, Juwan Howard, and Rod Strickland played for them. That team also had Rasheed Wallace and Ben Wallace. But then they fucked over Webber and dismantled the whole team. Sorry Tdigs... but fuck the Wizards.

Redskins > Wizards.

FUCK THE REDSKINS!!!

Rod Strickland was the man, but Chris and Juwan got into too much shit together. It kind of sucks that the Wizards paid Howard a shitload of money when he became a free agent and he did fuckall for Washington.

The Wizards are overrated as fuck especially with Flip Saunders as their new coach. Now it's guaranteed they will never make the finals.

How are the Wizards overrated? I thought they just fell under the plain "they suck" category.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back