one last title reign for kane. in the soon future?

• Thread starter Rated R Superstar316
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rated R Superstar316

Kane has stated a couple of times now, that he will most possably be hanging up his wrestling boots in the early months of 2007. Mr. Vince McMahon JR. Asked kane if his 24 hour title reign botherd him. Kane said no. But wwe mangament says it does. kane is a 2 time intercontinetal champion, a 9 time world tag team champion, wcw tag team champion, hardcore champion, and a 1 time wwe champion. wwe wants to give kane a title reign. will he get it or not. he wont be back till after this month is over. so mabie they will put him in line for a title shot. he might return on the smackdown brand, due to the poor ratings smackdown has been getting. If your a kane fan, dont you agree that he should get at least a nice last time title reign, wwe title, or the wwe world title. even a intercontinal or us. something nice.:undertaker2: :undertaker2: :undertaker2: :undertaker2:

I hope that he goes to smackdown, have a feud with Mr. Kennedy or Khali, then when Batista recovers the World Heavy Weight title from Booker T, begin a feud between kane and Batista....that would be cool.

No so Kane will reunite woth taker to take on Khali and Show.

i hope kane goes beyond january and beyond wrestlemania. he has had good last man standing matches, i believe he should have 1 with john cena at wrestlemania, the match ending with kane chokeslamming cena from the titantron through lots of tables. kane should also return in 4/5 years for another couple of years in the business

im sure theres nothing more that we would all like right now than for kane to be wwe champion. we have been very vocal about our thoughts on this situation in numerous threads. but i just dont see it happening iv'e got my hopes up so much now in hundreds of matches where kane simply gets screwed out of the title. so i dont have much hope left for kane and championships, but i would definetly like to see a b.o.d reunion.

I'm sure it will happen soon. Kane has confirmed the rumors are false about him retiring so there is more of a chance he will win seeing as how he is not leaving anytime soon.

DaDan said:
I'm sure it will happen soon. Kane has confirmed the rumors are false about him retiring so there is more of a chance he will win seeing as how he is not leaving anytime soon.
wheres your proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back