Continuation of Kane Story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChokeslamToHell

Getting Noticed By Management
Although Kane's retirement wouldn’t affect his See No Evil film deal seeing how he's signed a contract for a sequel of the movie. One source within wwe reports that "Kane is the most respected guy in the Raw locker room. He caries himself very professionally and it would be a shame to end his career without a decent title run".
Although Kane has expressed many times about his 24 hour title reign not bothering him, many within wwe including Vince McMahon feels that Kane has been bothered by not getting a title reign, especially due to the fact that his Judgment Day and No Way Out victory plans were nixed
Another close source within wwe reports that when Kane was asked about a possibly future title reign he commented "It's time for the younger guys to shine". Kane has also expressed that some feuds he'd like to be involved with before his departure from the ring include Lashley, Randy Orton, John Cena and a tag team reunion with The Undertaker.
Undertaker has expressed to management that Kane could possibly be the one to end Taker's Wrestlemania undefeated streak seeing as how Kane attempted twice in the past. However Kane turned down the idea, seeing as it would take credibility away from Taker's legacy.

I think kane should get another title reighn and he deserves it. Him and lashley would be a pretty cool rivalry, and the same with orton

Man, I didn't know kane was fixin to retire. It's gonna suck havin to pick a new favorite wrestler. And he is one of the most respected guys in the locker room, and I would love to see him and Taker re-unite one last time. It would be awsome.

I also think kane should be the one to end takers streak seeing as he tried twice but failed both times

I also think kane should be the one to end takers streak seeing as he tried twice but failed both times
Idk, both of them are my favorite wrestlers of all time. I wouldn't want Taker's streak ended, but if it was by Kane, it would be awsome. I think Kane should wait till at least mania to hang up his boots. He deserves another Mania win.

are freaken kidding me?!?!?

since when was kane retiring!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Kane wants to retire next year but it wont affect the sequel to See no evil.I dont think Kane wants a title shot but he still should get one and Vince should give it without him asking as a sign of respect.

I Heard That Kane Will Have A Reunion With The Undertaker After The Great American Bash As The Brothers Of Destruction.

If anything Kane should at least be moved over to Smackdown he's one of the only veterains on the roster who has'nt changed brand since the split.

Kane should definately get a title shot....and also, Y 2 Jake, Ric Flair has always been on raw since the split...

But with Taker wanting Kane to ruin his WM streak and Kane turning the idea down, that goes to show how much respect they have for each other.

kane is coming back as masked kane which uniting with the takers gonna be bomb...and if he goes to smackdown liklyness is that hell have another title run probably unforgiven...hell have a title run and its a shame for him to go but he has been wrestling since his issac yankem days and before that so..over 20 years and hes earned every ones respeect

Philbrook37 said:
kane is coming back as masked kane which uniting with the takers gonna be bomb...and if he goes to smackdown liklyness is that hell have another title run probably unforgiven...hell have a title run and its a shame for him to go but he has been wrestling since his issac yankem days and before that so..over 20 years and hes earned every ones respeect

He wrestled as Unibomb before he was Isaac Yankem....He was in a tag team with Al Snow while under the unibomb gimmick.

If you think about it, Kane really hasnt had that much luck in WWE. I mean with the title shot. The weird storyline with Edge. The only decent thing was with Taker.

if you look in the other thread about this, i had posted a link to where he states the runmors are not true :) about him retiring :)

Um, he's had other good fueds.

RVD, Hardy, Edge, the one with Shane had some pretty entertaining moments, the one with HHH was great until HHH ruined it with Katie Vick, Austin, Kane turning on the corporation, X-Pac, Chyna, Test, Mankind, The Dudleyz, Edge and Christian, and the list goes on.

People often forget that Kane is a 10 time tag champion and this was back when the WWE actually had a tag division and there were some great fueds.

kane shouldnt leave, without one more title reign

Get Kane on Smackdown as he has nothing else to do. maybe go with taker or challenge for title

http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/

They are advertising on wwe.com Kane vs Big Show for the ECW title tonight. Kane this is so awesome! So it looks like as if the possibly Brothers of Destruction joining back together could happen. Just have to wait and see! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back