[Official] Smackdown vs. RAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just won the M.I.T.B. trophy, it was hard but not as hard as I thought it would be. I just turned off the stamina metre and just repeatedly hit everyone with the ladder. It still took me 45 minutes though.

I am still trying to win the Royal Rumble trophy. It made me mad when I found out you had to win the rumble and not the ruble to get it. I lost the Royal Rumble one year and won at it the next and got nothing..

Mr.SmackDown said:
does anyone know if this game has the CARTOON smackdown intro?
no it doesnt

and for anyone who wants to know. the secret challenge in challenge mode is you have to be mickie james, and beat the great khali on legend difficulty, and put ring outs off, so u cant run away and try to get weapons

whitesoxxx1 said:
no it doesnt

and for anyone who wants to know. the secret challenge in challenge mode is you have to be mickie james, and beat the great khali on legend difficulty, and put ring outs off, so u cant run away and try to get weapons

Ummm.wow. I can imagine that is near impossible. Khali is hard enough on easy with HHH, but Mickie James on legend? That seem to hard for me.

XOHBKXO said:
THEY NEED ELIMINATION CHAMBERS

First you should post more than that and second the elimination chamber is in the game. Also for any who think there is no TLC title match, there is.

anybody have any strategy tips for me for the dude love vs. mankind, mick, and cactus jack match in the challenge mode. its a real hard match, and i wanted to know if somebody could help me. anything is appreciated, thanks

whitesoxxx1 said:
anybody have any strategy tips for me for the dude love vs. mankind, mick, and cactus jack match in the challenge mode. its a real hard match, and i wanted to know if somebody could help me. anything is appreciated, thanks

Do the samething I did to win the taker and kane vs mexicools match, go to match options in the main menu and turn on KO and turn off DQ, turn off the stamina system and then grab a weapon and start swinging.

well thanks, i didnt know you could turn on KOs and turn off DQs, but i will try, but i guess the reason i didnt think of that was i was doing the direct challenge at the challenge menu.

has anybody beaten khali with mickie james in the special challenge. if so, how did u do it, because it says in the strategy guide u must turn ring outs off, so u can go get a weapon or anything

whitesoxxx1 said:
has anybody beaten khali with mickie james in the special challenge. if so, how did u do it, because it says in the strategy guide u must turn ring outs off, so u can go get a weapon or anything

I beat it on the first try. It is rather easy and he never counter me once. Just try it, it is not hard at all. All I did was quick grapples and made sure I ran away as soon as he got to hard. All I did was quick grapples and some submission moves and a mick kick. I think it was a joke as it was wayyyyy to easy.

whitesoxxx1 said:
well thanks, i didnt know you could turn on KOs and turn off DQs, but i will try, but i guess the reason i didnt think of that was i was doing the direct challenge at the challenge menu.

You can in match options from the main menu of the game. It effects all matches with the minor exception of a couple.

Do the samething I did to win the taker and kane vs mexicools match, go to match options in the main menu and turn on KO and turn off DQ, turn off the stamina system and then grab a weapon and start swinging.

well, i tried that in the dude love vs. mankind, mick, and cactus jack match, but it didnt say i did it officially. so im done tryin all the challenges. the only one i need is this one, and the mickie vs. khali match, but im not tryin anymore

I have noticed glicthes too, I am playing with hhh and carlitomand the game galks about randy orton, and the person who wants to know how to use the annouce table and steps, if u haven't figured it out, you grapple you oppent and and bring him by the object and i goes from there, just try it.

whitesoxxx1 said:

well, i tried that in the dude love vs. mankind, mick, and cactus jack match, but it didnt say i did it officially. so im done tryin all the challenges. the only one i need is this one, and the mickie vs. khali match, but im not tryin anymore

Don't give up, It took me 7 tries. Focus on one foley and try to avoid the others. I focused on Cactus Jack and ran around trying avoid the others, when his head was flashing red I got the others to follow me outside and I did a finisher with a chair on Jack and knocked him out.

well, i tried, and i actually did it. i focused on cactus jack, and i got him counted out. but now, i cant seem to be able to do the mickie match. whoever said it was very easy and he doesnt counter anything is wrong, well in my game anyways. happy thanksgiving everyone

If you win the Khali/Mickie challenge all you get is money, it took me ages and it turned out to be pointless.

well, dont you get the ecw one night stand arena? or do u get that when u win the legend challenges?

and plus, ive gone this far, and im gonna fight one more match

Y 2 Jake said:
If you win the Khali/Mickie challenge all you get is money, it took me ages and it turned out to be pointless.

I thought you got Diva posters to. Or maybe I just never noticed all the Diva cutouts in the WWE shop before.

whitesoxxx1 said:
well, i tried, and i actually did it. i focused on cactus jack, and i got him counted out. but now, i cant seem to be able to do the mickie match. whoever said it was very easy and he doesnt counter anything is wrong, well in my game anyways. happy thanksgiving everyone

It was easy for me, just remember to run away when he does moves to you or blocks anything. Do alot of quick grapples and don't punch. He may counter you when you lift him up from the ground, if he does recover and run. Also never do any irish whips.

i know, but you said he never counters moves. are you kidding??!!? he does 2 moves to me, and the brain chop, and he pins me and wins. wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back