WWE RAW First Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: I am putting quick results for both RAW and Smackdown until I get to No Way Out. Then I will post the results for NWO, but they won't be as long as usual. I might add some segments to the match, but not all the segments that were gonna be posted on the show.

Match 1- Kid Kash & Chavo defeat Super Crazy & Psicsis after Kid Kash hits a brainbuster on Crazy for the win.

Match 2- Marcus Cor Von defeats Paul Burchill after hitting the spear that sent Burchill half way across the ring.

Match 3- RVD defeats King Booker in Extreme rules match after Booker walked off from the match.
Note: The match was suppose to be RVD vs Sabu vs Tommy Dreamer, but King Booker came out and told them he didn't want the ECW people trashing his kingdom. Teddy Long then came out and said that we will see an ECW rules matches, but since Booker wants to interupt, it would be him.

Segment: Christian attacked Bobby Lashley from behind before Lashley's match.

Match 4- Bobby Lashley defeated Snitsky after a spear.
Aftermatch: Bobby Lashley told Christian to come out and face him like a man. Christian came up on the titantron and told Lashley that he had better things to do then to be in the ring with Lashley and then packed his stuff and left the arena.

Match 5- John Cena, Ric Flair, and Goldberg defeated MVP, Finaly, and King Booker after John Cena hit Booker with an F-U.
Aftermatch: After the win, Goldberg left doing a title signal around his waist. Then a man came out from the crowd wearing a Rey Mysterio mask as he came into the ring. The man in the mask run behind Cena and gave him an Angle slam. He then took off his mask revealing it to be none other than Kurt Angle. Batista then came down to the ring as they doubled teamed Cena, Batista then hit the Batista Bomb as Kurt put him in the ankle lock afterwards.

End of show

Match 1- IC Championship Match
JBL(c) deafeats Carlito after counting himself out.

Match 2- MITB Qulifier
Kennedy defeats RVD after Finlay came to the ring and hit RVD with his selheli, Kennedy then hit the green bay plunge.

Segment: The camera cuts to a room where Kurt Angle is seen eating some food, drinking some white milk that was on the side. Then suddenly Batista walks in. Kurt and Batista talked about how they looked foward to there eight man tag match latter on tonight. Batista then asked what Kurt had there and took some of Angle's food. Batista then too the milk carton and drunk all of the milk and said "See you out there Kurt" and walked off leaving Angle kind of pissed, but confused at the same.

Match3- Cryme Tyme defeats Trevor Murdoch & Cade after hitting there double team finishing move(Don't know what it's called)

Match 4- Undertaker vs Umaga is a no contest as Edge came and speared Undertaker and hit him in the head with a chair several times. Edge left but Taker barely rose back up, Edge got angry and went back in the ring and hit one more spear before leaving.

Match 5- John Cena, Goldber, Kurt Angle, & Batista defeat Nitro & Mercury, MVP, & King Booker

MITB match qulifers

1. Kennedy defeats RVD after Finlay came to the ring and hit RVD with his selheli, Kennedy then hit the green bay plunge.

2. Johhny Nitro defeats Sabu after King Booker hit the Bookend on the outside of the ring, counting Sabu out.

3. Carlito defeats Edge after the lights went out as Undertaker's music hit but nobody came out. As the lights came back on, Carlito school boy rolled up pinned Edge for the win.

4. Matt Hardy defeats Finlay after RVD and Sabu hit him with a chair, follwed by Matt hitting the twist of fate for the win.

More MITB qulifer matche to take place.

Sorry I was gonna post full results for this, but the web page closed out on me, so I'm just gonna have to post quick results.

Match 1. Cruisherweight Championship Match
Super Crazy(c) vs Kid Kash
Results: Super Crazy defeats Kid Kash after rolling him up in a small package to retain his title.

Match 2. Tag Team championship Match
Johhny Nitro & Joey Mercury(c) vs Hardcore Holly & ???
Results: Nitro & Mercury defeat Holly and his partner of choosing, Matt Hardy after Nitro hit Holly in the head with the belt, with the ref not knowing.

Match 3. Extreme Rules Match
RVD vs Elijah Burke
Results: King Booker, Finlay and Sabu all got involved in the match. Sabu leg dropped Booker threw a table outside of the ring, meanhile inside the ring Finlay hit RVD with his selehali. Elijah burke then run at RVD, hitting the Elijah Burke express threw the table that was proped up in the corner! Elijah Burke wins the match.

Match 4. Big Show vs Marcus Cor Von
Results: It was a pretty back and forth matchup, Cor Von worked on Show's leg threw out the match, but in the end. Show took the win after a thunderous chokeslam!

Match 5. United States Championship Match
Ric Flair(c) vs MVP
Results: Ric Flair looked to finish MVP off with the figure four leg lock, but MVP kicked him off. MVP then hit a low blow without the ref seeing it, then hitting the Playmaker for the win. New champion!

Match 6. MITB Quilifier
Christian vs Bobby Lashley
Results: Lashley hit the spear on Christian, everything was going Lashley's way, that is until Brock Lesnar comes into the ring and hits him with the F-5! Lesnar left the ring as Christian crawled over Lashey for the cover.1..2...3! Christian wins with some help from Brock Lesnar.

Match 7. Main Event vs Main Event
Goldberg & John Cena vs Kurt Angle & Batista
Results: One hell of a match this was, every man threw there best, but in the end, Goldberg cost his team by accidently spearing Cena. Angle then tosses Goldberg out of the ring as Angle hit the Angle slam on Cena, followed by Batista hitting the Batista Bomb on Cena for the 1.2.3!

Aftermatch: After the match, Goldberg came into the ring and helped John Cena up who was holding his stomach. Goldberg then faced away from Cena before spearing cena down! Goldberg then looks down at Cena ashe takes the Worldheavyweight title and holds it in the air. He then tosses it on Cena's chest and exits the ring and walks off.

End of show

wm24zy5.png

LIVE from Orlando, Florida March 30 2008 On Pay Per View!

On the grandest stage of em all!

Offical Theme Song: King of the stereo by Saliva

salivkb4.jpg

"King of the stereo" by Saliva is the offical theme song for Wrestlemania 24.

A special thanks to Deafult for the song "Wasting my time" as a theme for Wrestlemania.

Matches
WWE Champion Batista vs Kurt Angle

Worldheavyweight Champion John Cena vs Goldberg

MITB Ladder match: Mr. Kennedy vs Johhny Nitro vs Carlito vs Matt Hardy vs Christian vs Rey Mysterio

This is really amazing, If these storylines were in the wwe, i would watch it

[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7p4oDwwlKU[/Youtube]

As it goes through the roof, pyro blasts off as In the air tonight by Nonpoint blares. 50, 000 fans in the crowd on the edge of their seats as Monday Night RAW begins. Cheers, screams, and murmurs can be heard amongst the crowd. The cameras view changes, as it circles around the arena while the silver winged "LIVE" logo fades into the top left hand corner appears. The camera switches angles, zooming into the announcers desk, where Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler sit, ready to get the show underway.

Jim Ross: Hello everyone, and welcome to another addition of RAW! As always, I'm Jim Ross, and he's the one and only Jerry "The King" Lawler here at ringside, and what a night we have, King!

King: Indeed JR. Just weeks away from the grand daddy of them all.. Wrestlemania!

JR: We are indeed on the bumpy road to Wrestlemania 24.

The camera pans out from the Announcer Table, and into the ring where we see the ring set up special, deserts like cake and fruits are seen sitting on a nice red table.

JR: And tonight I'm guessing is a specil event.

King: Yeah, the ring is set up all weird, this is wrestling not a talk show. Well whatever happened here it better be good. With what happened at No Way Out, should be interesting to see what he aftermatch of it all is gonna be.

JR: First we have to get through this, what in the hell is with all this fancy stuff anyways?

King: Define fancy JR, because this all looks like crap to me.

JBL's music hits the pa system as a limo drives out to the arena.

JR: What is he doing here?

King: Looks like the IC champ has something to say.

JBL steps out of the limo with Michelle Mccool with him. JBL has on a brown suit and his IC title belt in his hand as he raises it in the air. JBL does a dance with his hat before him and Mccool walk down to the ring. JBL and Michelle get into the ring. He takes a mic from the time keeper and looks around the crowd who is booing him.

JBL: Thank you... thank you. You people are too good to me.

The crowd boos even louder.

JR: Is JBL hearing the same crowd I'm hearing?

JBL: Now ya might be wondering why the ring is set up like this. Well you see, tonight is a very special night for me. It's a very special celebration for the greatest wrestler of all time... ME... John Bradshaw Layfeield.

The fans boo and start a "You suck" chant.

JBL: No... no see I don't suck cause ya see I have held just about every title there is to hold here in the WWE. I am a former WWE champion, former United States Champion, former world tag team champion, and I am the Intercontential champion. I go out to this ring and wrestle every match like it is my last, while all you people do is sit on your asses and eat nachos all day, watchin a Wrestling God at work!
Fans boo.

JBL: Now... let's get this pary started shall we?

JBL walks around the ring, touching some ballons. Him and Michelle Mccool then walk up to the cake as JBL tastes some with his finger.

JBL: You know, I deserve this celebration. Weather you people like it or not, cause ya see you people come here to see JBL. You wanna see a WRESTLING GOD, a Legend compete. I bring excitmen weather I start the show, or if I am ending the show. I forever will be the main event. There is nobody... and I mean NOBODY better than JBL.

As he says that, he raises his IC title in the air as the crowd give him a chorus of boos. Then all of a sudden BOOOM! is heard on the stage as Kane's music hits.

JR: Oh my god! It's Kane.

King: JBL looks like he''s just seen a ghost.

Kane comes down to the ring, he then gets on the apron and steps over the ropes. JBL, fightned by Kane backs up as he pulls Michelle Mccool with him. JBL is telling Kane he doesn't wanna fight.

JBL: K...Ka... Kane man look, I... I didn't know you were back there. I.. I had no idea.

Kane just looks up at JBL with a evil smile.

JBL: Wait....*JBL walks up Kane* I ain't scared of you big man!

Kane walks up to JBL and JBL backs up quick.

JBL: Wait Kane, Woah hold your horses. Now I'll admit I was a little scared... I was a little bit. Just calm done there big man, this is a celebration.*JBL walks over to the table and takes a piece of cake and puts it on a napkin.*

JR: What the hell is JBL doing?

He walks up to Kane, offering him a piece of the cake.

JBL: There.. there have some cake Kane. It's good, it's delicious.

Kane just looks at JBL.

JBL: You know you want some cake? Some of the greatest german cake you could ever taste, go ahead, take a bite.

Kane smiles as he looks at the Cake.

JBL: That's it, that's it, take a bit of some of this delicious cake.

Kane slaps the Cake away from him and stares down JBL.

JBL: What the hell are ya doin? That was some god Cake you just threw down there! Look. look Kane. I know what you want... I know what you want.

He goes over and grabs a ballon.

JBL: You want a ballon right? Everybody likes ballons...

Kane takes the ballon.

JBL: Yeah, there ya go, I knew you would like that.

Kane looks up at JBL and throws the ballon down on the mat.

JBL: What? I though you liked ballons! Look, ok.. ok. I tell you what Kane, me and Michelle are gonna take are leave, okay? And see you some other time, adiose.

JBL acts as if he is about to leave, but throws a punch at Kane which he misses. Kane ducks and hits a few punches and throat thrusts to Kane as Mccool exits out of the ring. Kane then grabs JBL by the throught and gives him one hell of a chokeslam!

JR: A chokeslam... chokeslam on JBL!

Michelle Mccool runs up and grabs JBL by the feet, and pulls him out of the ring. Kane makes a title signal around his waist.

King: Kane is makiging a title signal around his waist. You don't think he wants JBL's Interconteintal title do you?

Kane raises his arms in the air and brings them back down as fire comes from the turnbuckle with his music playing afterwards. JBL has his arms around Mccool's neck as she carries him down the ramp. Kane then flips the table over and thrwos the ballons out of the ring.

~Commercial~

Match 1-Non-title Match
Melina vs Ashley

The referee immediately calls for the bell for the match to begin as Melina continues her assault on Ashley, knocking her in the back with two more axe handles before picking her up by her hair, but Ashley reverses, pulling Melina’s hands from out her head and spearing her down as both women engage in a ruthless catfight. Both divas roll around the ring pulling each others hair until they eventually roll out of the ring and drop to the arena floor. Melina holds the advantage, mounting Ashley as soon as they drop and throws wild punches to the face of Ashley before Melina eventually gets up and grasps Ashley by the hair, rolling her back into the ring and going for a quick pin. 1….2..But Ashley managed to kick out. An enraged Melina lets out a scream as she gets up from the pin and attempts to pick up Ashley, but Ashley manages to reverse, pushing Melina from in front of her. Melina charges at Ashley, but is caught with a sharp clothesline from Ashley. Melina fumbles around and gets up in the corner as Ashley comes over and mounts up the second turnbuckle in front of Melina, and starts to punch away. 1…2…4….5...But Melina manages to reverse, slamming Ashley down with a hard Powerbomb. Melina pulling Ashley into a pin and uses the second turnbuckle as leverage. 1…2...But the referee noticed the blatant cheating from Melina and stops the pin, much to the distress of Melina.

Melina picks up Ashley and quickly whips her by her hair as Melina lets out a primal scream, then locking Ashley up in a headlock. Ashley tries her best to attempt to reverse the move, the Melina has got it locked in tight as Ashley begins to fade away. The referee lifts Ashley’s arm up for the first time, and it flops back to her side as Melina lets out yet another primal scream. The referee goes for the second, and receives the same response from Ashley, who looks to be down and out. The referee goes for the final lift of the arm and once he puts it in the air, Ashley’s arm stays up as she regains her strength and starts to power out of the move. Ashley gets to her feet and hits a few elbow shots to the gut of Melina to hopefully get her off, but Melina still grasps onto the hold. Ashley reaches over her shoulders and grabs the hair of Melina, flipping her over and dropping her to the mat, face first. Ashley encourages Melina, who gets up and tries to attack Ashley, but Ashley manages to catch Melina out, dropping her to the mat once again, this time with a drop toe hold. Ashley hits a few blunt kicks to the back of Melina before attempting to pick up her to her feet, but Melina reverses, rolling Ashley into a schoolboy pin! 1…2…But Ashley only just manages to kick out.

Both women get to their feet as they start engage in punching brawl, with Ashley eventually getting the advantage on Melina, punching her until she backs onto the ropes, where Ashley whips her toward the opposite ropes. Melina rebounds, and runs right into a dropkick from Ashley! Melina falls to the mat as Ashley hooks the leg tightly for the pin. 1…2…But Melina somehow kicked out. Ashley clearly shows frustration on her face as she picks Melina up and backs her into the corner, slumping her in with her head resting in-between the bottom and middle turnbuckle. Ashley points to the fans to signal what she is going to do next and turns to run at Melina, then hitting the Bronco Buster! Ashley bounces up and down on Melina for a moment before getting off and taunting the fans. Melina comes from out of nowhere and pushes into the back of Ashley, forcing her into the ropes, but Ashley manages to hold on, and Melina rolls back into the centre of the ring. Melina gets up and charges at Ashley, but Ashley manages to pull down the top rope, sending Melina crashing to the arena floor. Melina attempts to compose herself as she gets up from the floor. Ashley walks over and sticks her head and hands through the ropes to bring in Melina, but Melina manages to reverse the attempt from Ashley, pulling her head down with force onto the rope. Ashley falls to the mat holding her throat as Melina slides back into the ring.

Melina lets out yet another primal scream as she puts her knee into the back of a flat Ashley, then pulling her hair back with force as Ashley lets out a scream. The referee reaches the 4 count and Melina lets go of the hold, throwing Ashley’s head back down to the mat with force. Melina picks up Ashley and pulls her into the ropes, bringing her body through the second rope and forcing her head back on the top rope. Melina screams as she applies the pressure to Ashley, but lets go just as the referee is about to get to the 5 count. Melina throws a dirty look toward the referee before pulling out Ashley from the ropes, grabbing her head. But somehow Ashley manages to roll Melina up in a small package! The ref counts.

1...2....3!

Winner: Ashley!

The Aftermath: After Ashley wins, she celebrates in the ring as the took her title from the time keeper who handed it to her. But her celebration was cut short after a butch woman attacks her from behind. That's right, it's none other than Jazz! Jazz beats down on the Women's champion with stomps and punches. Jazz raises Ashley back up by her hair and hits her with a hard clothesline, knocking her right back down. Jazz picks Ashley back up and picks Ashley up by both of her arms and keeps her up like that for awhile, then slams her face first on the mat hard! Jazz lifts up Ashley again and this times hits a fisherman ddt, knocking Ashley clean out. Jazz yells at the crowd as she picks up the Womens title and yells at Ashley saying "This is my tite..MIIIINE!" Jazz then tosses the title on Ashley and exits out of the ring, walking to the back, staring down a downed Ashley.

The camera opens up inside of the office of Jonathan Coachman who was sitting on his couch reading a WWE magazine, until a knock on the door is heard.

Coachman: Come in!

The person comes in and it is none other than Mr. Kennedy.

Kennedy: Listen Coach, we need to talk again.

Coachman: Look Kennedy, I'm sorry I couldn't give you a Intercontinetal title match up last week, but see tonight Im go-

Mr. Kennedy: Woah, woah, woah. It's alright Coach, I'm not worried about the Interonctinetal title anymore. See tonight I want something a little different you know. I mean you are looking at the future Mr. Money in the bank, so right now I have my sights set on winning one title... and that's the WWE title. But I'm gonna put that on the self for right now, that's not why I'm in here. I'm in here because I want a match, M'kay? I want a very special match.

Coachman: Well what do you have in mind?

Kennedy: Let me tell ya what I got on my mind, I'm thinking tonight it will be.... Mrrrrrrrrr.Keeeeenedyyyyy! Going one on one, toe to toe, face to face with....

Kennedy stops as he thinks.

Mr. Kennedy: The WWE champion... the Animal Batista!

The crowd erupts at the metnion of the WWE champion.

Jonathan Coachman: So let me get this straight. You want a match with WWE champion Batista, right here tonight?

Mr. Kennedy nods in approval.

Kennedy: Oh yeah.

Jonathan Coachman: Well Kennedy, that match doesn't sound to bad. I think that... that will be a huge match for Monday Night Raw tonight. I'm liking the sound of that. Tell ya what Kennedy, conisder the match done.... good luck out there.

Kennedy smirks.

Kennedy: I knew you would see it my way Coach... it was nice doin bussiness with ya.

Mr. Kennedy pats Coachman on his should as he walks out of the office, leaving Coachman, watching on with a smile on his face.

~Commercial~

We come back from the break as Brock Lesnar's music hits the pa system. Lesnar comes out on the stage as he does his usual taunt. He walks down to the ring, looking at the crowd, he then jumps up on the apron as fireworks blast from out of the turnbuckle. Lesnar then enters the ring a calls for a microphone as the arena lights return to normal as his music fades.

Brock Lesnar: So… I guess you guys have one question on your mind huh? The same question that everyone in the back has been asking me. Whyd did Brock Lesnar come to No Way Out and cost Bobby Lashley his match.

The crowd both cheers and boos as Brock smirks.

Brock: Ya see the answers real simple. One because Lashley I never forgot what happended between us at the Royal Rumble. I never forgot when you cost me my shot at winning the rumble. When I cost Bobby his match at No Way Out, it was what you would call...revenge. And second of all.. Because I can! Jonhathan Coachman doesn’t tell me what to do! And Teddy Long sure as Hell doesn’t tell me what to do! This… is my ring!

Brock Lesnar points to the ring as the mixed reaction by the fans continues.

Brock: This right here…

Lesnar points toward the fans and rotates to include the whole arena.

Brock: …is my arena! I do what I want… when I want to do it… and wherever I want to do it! And there’s not a damn thing anyone can do about it!

The mixed reaction continues as the crowd starts moving toward booing over cheering.

JR: I'm sure Bobby Lashley, would have something to say about that!

King: Shut up JR! We’re in the presence of greatness!

Brock Lesnar: Boo all ya want. I don’t care. Love me or hate me, I’m here for one thing and one thing only…

The camera zooms in on Brock’s face as he looks in the camera.

Brock Lesnar: The WWE Championship! That belt will be mine in a matter of time! It doesn’t matter who’s holding it after Wrestlemania. Be it The Olympic Gold Medelest Kurt Angle.

The crowd erupts in cheers at the mention of Kurt Angle.

Brock Lesnar: Or the current WWE champion, Batista!

Another huge pop from the fans.

Brock Lesnar: But before that.. before that. I have to take care of bussiness with a certain somebody. And that certain somebody is Bobby Lashley. Bobby, I know your sittin at home watchin this, pissed off, wanting to get your hands on The Next Big Thing.. Brock Lesnar. Becasue you see Bobby.. I wanna kick your ass just as bad as you wanna kick my ass! I'm just as anxious to to face you in the ring just as much as you are. You know, speaking of Bobby Lashley, I actually made a home made video just for you. That's right, I Brock Lesnar have made a special tribute video for the great Bobby Lashley.

Lesnar said that in a sarcastic way.

Brock Lesnar: I promise you will love it Bobby, go ahead, roll it.

Brock points to the titantron as the video shows on the tron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b03xiugLMTk

After the video, the camera zooms back to the ring with Brock Lesnar laughing, some of the crowd is also laughing.

Brock Lesnar: See! I told you, you would like it Bobby. Was it not the greatest tribute video ever?

Brock said, being sarcastic again as he laughed.

Brock Lesnar: But seriously Lashley, it's obvious we both wanna beat the hell out of each other. SO I issue a challenge to you... Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley at Wrestlemania 24!

The crowd erupts in cheers at the sound of it. Lesnar drops the mic and exits out of the ring, heading to the back.

Backstage

The camera cuts to a locker room and ECW originals, RVD, Tommy Dreamer, and Sabu are seen in there.

Tommy Dreamer: Look man, I know your taking that lost to Elijah Burke last night hard, but tonight you can get atleast some revenge on one of those Royal kingdom bastards.

RVD: Yeah dude, tonight I'm gonna teach Finlay the real defeintion of EXTREME.

Tommy: That's what I'm talking about Rob, kick his ass out there.

RVD: Dude, don't even worry abou that. I will kick his ass tonight, ECW style.

RVD walks out of the locker room as Sabu and Dreamer watch him.

~Commercial~

We are backstage and we see NWO's Randy Orton, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall in a group talking about something, until they see Batista walking down the halls, they walk over to him.

Randy Orton: Hey guys look who it is.. it's the WWE Champ Batista.

Kevin Nash: What's up champ?

Kevin Nash puts his hand up for a high five with Batista, but Batista just looks at him.

Kevin Nash: No?

Nash puts his hand down. Batista looks at the NWO like he wants to punch them.

Randy Orton: Woah, woah, easy there champ, we don't want to trouble. We don't wanna harm ya, we just wanted to say good luck in your match tonight.

Batista: Look Randy, I don't need you to wish me good luck for my match tonight.

Scott Hall: Wow... who pissed in your cornflakes?

Orton, Nash, and Hall laugh but Batista is dead serious as he gets in the face of Scott Hall.

Batista: I don't think I like where this is goin. So how about you three step out of my way before I kick all of your asses right now.

Nash: Woah man, we are trying to be nice to you, and here you are threating us?

Nash gets face to face with Batista.

Voice: HEY!

A voice is heard, it is none other than Kurt Angle who comes into the scene.

Kurt Angle: What the hell is goin on here?

Orton: Nothing Kurt... nothing at all. Come on guys lets get out of here.

NWO leaves keeping a close eye on Batista as Scott Hall does his sarcastic "I'm so scared" taunt.

Kurt Angle: Are you ok champ?? Did they hurt ya??

Batista: Look Kurt I'm fine. Why are you so pretective of me any way?

Kurt Angle looks confused.

Kurt Angle: I'm just... I'm just havin your back man.

Batista: Oh yeah, well that doesn't mean treat me like a poor defensless babay and your my mommy. I can handle my own Kurt and I don't need you making the save for me all the time.. got it?

Kurt still looks confused. He was trying to help Batista, yet he gets yelled at. Batista's serious look turns into a smile as he pats Kurt on the shoulder.

Batista: Relax man, it was a joke.

Kurt's face turns from confused to the "Oh you got me that time" look.

Kurt Angle: Batista... you trickster you. You really had me goin there champ. I knew you were jokin all along.

Batista laughs as he walks off, leaving Kurt too look on smiling.

Match 2-Singles Match
RVD vs Finlay

The referee get's in between the two men, but RVD is able to land the cheap shot on Finlay quickly and the match begins. RVD pounds Finlay's back and then smashes his face onto the mat before picking him up and throwing him into the corner. Finlay starts Mudhole Stomping RVD before choking him with his foot before the referee counts the 5. Finlay picks up RVD and throws him to the outside through the middle rope before exitting and kicking him in the gut. RVD kicks Finlay in the face and get's back up. As RVD begins to run towards Finlay, he is met by a huge Clothesline, momentarily knocking the wind out of him. Finlay picks RVD back up and smashes his head against the ring apron before throwing him back into the ring.

Finlay taunts to the crowd a bit before landing some cheap shots to the face of RVD. Finlay then picks up RVD and gives him a powerful Body Slam for a 2 count. Finlay delivers a Leg Drop to RVD before climbing to the top rope. As he climbs, RVD get's back up and throws him off of the turnbuckle. RVD covers. 1...2... Finlay just kicks out. RVD get's back into control and kicks Finlay in the face receiving cheers from the crowd. RVD then prepares to lock in a a leg lock, but Finlay rolls through and locks in an Elevated Half Boston Crab. RVD struggles to get to the ropes, and Finlay then falls on his back adding tons of pressure to the hold. RVD looks about ready to give out, but he reaches back with his right hand and pokes the eyes of Finlay temporarily blinding him loosening the submission. RVD goes into the corner and recovers, and then begins climbing to the top rope.

Atop the turnbuckle, RVD goes for a Diving Moonsault, but Finlay get's back up and catches him in mid-air. Finlay lifts RVD onto his shoulders and gives him a hard Running Powerslam. Finlay covers for a 2 count, but RVD is able to get his foot on a nearby bottom rope. Finlay tries picking up RVD, who holds onto the rope making the referee seperate the two. Finlay pushes the referee out of the way and then lands an Armbreaker DDT on RVD. Finlay covers, but the referee is still knocked down from being pushed by Finlay. Finlay get's up from the pin and goes to pick up the referee. RVD get's back up and charges at Finlay, but is met by a hard kick to the gut. Finlay then picks up RVD and goes for the Celtic Cross. Finlay is about to hit it, but RVD grabs onto a top rope nearby giving himself leverage from being airborn. RVD rakes the eyes of Finlay and gives him a Body Slam before making his way to the corner. When Finlay get's up he charges at RVD for a clotheseline, but RVD ducks and gets him in a roll up pin! 1....2....3!

Winner: RVD!

The Aftermath: As RVD goes to celebrate his win, Finlay rolls out of the ring, grabbing his shillelagh and comes back in the ring. As RVD turns around, Finlay blasts him in the head with the shillelagh. Finlay continues the assult with his shillelagh until Tommy Dreamer and Sabu run into the ring and hit Finlay with chairs. Sabu hits a leg drop with the chair on Finlay as Tommy Dreamer grabbed a mic and began to speak.

Dreammer: FINLAY! You tell your two buddies... King Booker and Elijah Burke, just let this be a message to them... DON'T FUCK WITH ECW ORIGINALS!

Dreammer tosses down the mic as RVD, Sabu and Dreammer taunt in the ring.

Mr. Mcmahons office

The camera cuts backstage and wee see Vince and Shane talking to each other about something. Say seem very happy about it.

Vince Mcmahon: You know son, I'm really liking the way things are going here tonight, you know? No Mick Foley, just you and me to do whatever the hell we want without Mick coming in and ruining it.

Shane: That's right, and remember what we did to Foley last week? We kicked his ass in front of millions of fans. But not only that... we made him kick your magnificent ass.

Vince Mcmahon: Yeah... I told Mick that he was gonna kiss my ass, and I did just that. And you know what, I think I liked that... I think I liked it alot. I liked it so much that hell, I wanna do it again. And you know what son? I've had the biggest idea come to my mind... I was thinking since we have the biggest ppv in WWE history Wrestlemania coming up, we should make a match that the fans will remember for ages to come.

Shane: Well what do you have in mind dad?

Vince Mcmahon: Think about it... it would be me and you, the Mcmahons teaming up with the Samoan bulldozer Umaga, to take on Mick Foley. And if Mick Foley can't find a partner for Wrestlemania, then well.... it's going to be a three on one match.

Shane: Woah dad, that's a hell of an idea.

Vince: See son, I'd knew you would like it.

*Shane and Vince chuckle together.

Shane: You know Dad... there's something I've been meaning to give you.

Vince Mcmahon: What's that?

*Shane pulls out a present that is wrapped up.* He gives the present to Vince and Vince looks down at it, then at Shane smiling.*

Vince: Your giving this, to me?

Shane: That's right dad.

*Vince un wrappes the present, and once he opens it he sees it is a wig.. a evlis hair like wig. Vince acts like he is so amazed.

Vince Mcmahon: Wow son, I always wanted something like this.

Shane: See dad... I knew you would like that.

*Vince trys the wig on.*

Vince: Well.... this don't feel to bad.

Shane: Mind if I join?

*Shane takes out another elvis looking wig and puts it on his head.*

Vince: Looks good on ya. But it seems to be missing something.

Shane: What?

Vince: Music.... we need some good ol music!

Shane: You know what... your right.

*Shane walks over near a table that has a radio and turns it on. Some elvis music plays as Shane and Vince begin to dance to the music. Just then Cryme Tyme walks into the office looking disturbed.**

JTG: Yo, yo, Vinnie Mac. What is that? Yo Vinnie you dancin to the wrong kind of music, what you need is some rap up in here!

Shad: Yeah homie, let uss help you out.

*Shad takes the cd that was in the radio and puts in a new CD. Vince and Shane look on confused. Just then as Shad pressed the botton, some rap music began to play.**

JTG: Ahhhhhhhh snap!

*JTG and Shad begin to dance hip hop style as Vince and Shane look at each other for a moment, before shurgin there shoulders and saying "what the heck". Vince and Shane then join JTG and Shad as they dance to the rap music.**

Vince: You know... I kind of like this rap stuff. I mean... I can be down to ya dig?

Shane: Word.

**Ron Simmons then walks in, he sees Vince and Shane who still have the elvis wig on and looks down. He waits for a moment before screaming..

Ron Simmons: Damn!

*Ron leaves as it is silent for a bit, JTG cuts the rap music back on and everybody begins to dance again.**

Dgeneration X

The camera opens to DX... Triple H and Shawn Michaels in the backstage area.

Triple H: Well?

Shawn Michales: I say we hit um.

Shawn bluntly stares at Triple H. He took his Place as Practicing leader and began spilling out a game plan.

Triple H: It's a Snatch and Grab mentality. I thought you’d have more to say on This Shawn.

Shawn Michaels: Yeah. Hit um and Forget um.

They both nodded. DX hand't been far from NWO's Dressing room for their planning. The only thing that they weren’t sure of was who exactly was going to be in the room. The door had a Solid Black Picture with NWO written in white on it. HHH and HBK smiled at each other. Triple H knocked on the door as Shawn took his position to the left. It wasn't long before Scott Hall answered. He was Hit with a super kick from HBK that looked like it be-headed him. he fell on the floor ouy cold. The whole room was instantly abuzz. HHH flew in first hitting Kevin Nash. Shawn Grabbed Randy Orton and Threw him against the wall. Orton is Like a deer in the head Lights when Triple H Smokes him with a right. The whole NWO is on the floor. DX Looked for a Moment at what they had done.

Triple H: That was alomst to easy.

HHH and HBK left like they came. Orton and Nash was back up and they leaned against the door frame. Scott Hal was still laid clean out.

Orton: There will be pay back.

~Commercial~

Match 3- MITB Qualiffier
Rey Mysterio vs Shelton Benjamin vs Joey Mercury

The End: Shelton Benjamin pulls Rey to his feet and starts punching Rey Mysterio in the torso. After getting Rey to the point that he's stumbling, Benjamin backs against the nearest ropes and rebounds. Rey attempts as Clothesline, but Benjamin ducks the attempt and rebounds off the opposite ropes, dropping Reywith a spinning heel kick. Benjamin rolls to his feet and climbs the nearest turnbuckle as Rey gets to his feet. Benjamin launches himself off the top of the turnbuckle as Rey turns to face him and flattens him with a Flying Clothesline. Shelton gets to his feet and pulls Rey with him as he begins to lay into Rey with right and lefts. Rey manages to block as they begin to exchange blows. Shelton eventually regains the advantage and hits Rey across the chest with a Hard Chop, causing him to turn around in pain. He then jumps into the air and hits a standing Dropkick to Rey's back, shoving him into the nearby corner. Burke taunts the crowd as they boo him before he runs at Rey's back. He leaps into the air and pulls hisleg up as he goes for the dragon whip! But Rey spins out of the way as Shelton hugs the turnbuckle, slamming his leg hard into the cold metal. Suddenly, Joey Mercury appears behind Benjamin and gets back-to-back with Shelton as he reaches back and pulls Benjamin off the turnbuckle. He takes a couple steps forward and pulls Shelton Benjamin up on to his shoulder before dropping down into a cruffix bomb! He then turns to Rey who is recovering against the nearby ropes. He runs at Rey and catches him off guard with a Hard Clothesline, sending him toppling over the top rope to the ground below. Joey smirks and chuckles as he turns back to Shelton who is on his knees. Shelton attempts to get to his feet, but Joey kicks him in the gut and reaches down, grabbing behind his left leg. He lifts Shelton into the air and drops back into a fisherman suplex! Joey makes the cover..1....2....3NO! Shelton some how kicked out! Joey can't belive it, he argues with the ref in frustration, but as he turns around he is caught with an hurricanrana from Rey off the turnbuckle! By then, Shelton is back on his feet and runs at Rey only to be tripped as he falls neck first on the ropes. Rey looks around the crowd who is cheering as he calls for the 619... Rey then runs into the ropes and comes back with an 619 on Shelton, Rey then jumps off the apron back into the ring with the leg drop! Rey pins Shelton Benjamin... 1...2...3!

Winner and going to the MITB Ladder Match: Rey Mysterio!

The camera cuts back to Vince's office, Cryme Tyme is gone as Vince and Shane were laying on the couch tired out. They talked for a little bit, Regal came in and talked to Vince for a moment, before accidently spilling coffe on Vince's suit. Regal appoligies but Vince does take into it, he then tells Regal he will face The Great Khali.

~Commercial~

The familiar music of "Metalingus" plays out as smoke comes out from the stage, the crowd begin to boo, as Edge walks out onto stage, in his Rated R Superstar T-Shirt, and his wrestling attire accompanied with some shades. He smirks at the crowds boos and walks down the ramp, looking at the crowd. Edge gets a mic from the time keeper, then slides into the ring, and waits for the crowd to be quiet.

Egde: *Pauses for a minute while the crowd chant* Ok, that's long enough, you don't want to hear me talk, then get off your fat ass and leave, because nothing anyone says or does to me will affect my mood, I'm in a good mood, tonight, and as most of you should know, last week I challenged "The deadman".

The crowd erupts in cheers at the metnion of taker.

Edge: Oh yeah, and if you remember, three weeks ago on RAW I beat the living hell out of the phenom, The Undertaker! I left him in a pool of his own blood! And some people asked, why? Why'd you do it Edge? Well see the answers real simple, I didn what I did to Taker to issue a challenge to Taker. That's right, I was simply trying to get his atttetnion by beating him senseless in the ring. Because ya see, me and Undertake, we've got something in common. We both are undefeated at Wrestlemania. That's right we are both perfect at Wrestlemania... never been pinned never lost at Mania. And this is the reason I am out here challenging the Undertaker to a match at Wrestlemania... this is exactly why I issued a challenge to him last week. I mean think about it... The Rated R superstar, going toe to toe, face to face with "The Phenom" The Undertaker in a Undefeated steak vs Undefeated streak. Now how many of you fans wanna see that??
*The crowd erupts in cheers*

Edge: Yeah, yeah I knew you would like to see that. But there's one little problem... The Undertaker hasn't accepted the challenge I'm laying out to him. Deadman? Where are you hidding? You told tales about how nobody could dethrone you at Wrestlemania, but yet where are you? I've looked under ever bridge. Called every homeless shelter and peered into ever cardboard box I could find. But no Undertaker. I think it's obvious that The Undertaker has packed his bags and beat a hasty retreat. Not that I blame him. I figure what happened is this....

*Before Edge could even finish his sentence, the lights go black as bell noises are heard.

JR: Uh oh.

King: This could only mean one thing JR... The Undertaker!

Edge looks around scared out of his boots, looking all around to see where Taker would come.

Edge: Come on Deadman I'm not scared of you.. come out here right now!

Voice: EEEEEEEDGE!

*This causes Edge to jump in fright as he looks around. Then Undertaker appears up on the titantron as the fans go crazy, but Edge doesn't seem as happy to see Taker.*

Undertaker: Edge.. You want me at Wrestlemania? It's your funeral... I accept!

*Fans go crazy as they cheer "Taker".

Undertaker: And Edge... just like everyone else who tried to shege my kingdom... at Wrestlemania, you will REST.....IN.....PEEEEEACE!

Undertaker rolls his eyes in the back of his head and dissapears from the titantron in quick fashin as lighting strikes the ring, scaring Edge out of his boots.

JR: Can you belive King!? The Undertaker has just accepted Edge's challenge for Wrestlemania!

King: I don't know about this JR, this wasn't such a good idea on Edge's part.

Edge exits out of the ring and goes to walk to the back, but fire strikes the ramp, getting in Edge's way. Edge looks horrified as he runs off into the crowd.

~Commercial~

Match 4- Singles Match
The Great Khali vs William Regal

The End: Khali dominated the whole match, Regal only managed to hit a few punches, kicks and chops that barely fazed Khali. Khali end sup hitting the brain chop, follwed by the double hand chokeslam.1...2...3!

Winner: Khali

We are backstage and we see Maria standing by for an interview, smlining to the camera.

Maria: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guess at this time... Mr. Kennedy.

Kennedy walks into the in the scene, smacking on some gum as the crowd boos him.

Maria: Mr. Kennedy, you have challenged Batista to a match here tonight. So I have to ask you, why did you challenge Batista?

Kennedy: Why did I challenge Batista to a match tonight? Well ya see that is a very simple question there Maria. You see here in the WWE it's all about making an Impact, and what better way to do that then challenge the WWE champion himself? You know, alot of people are doubting me going in to this match, butya see I've beatin Batista before, and I can do it again. I will show everybody tonight Maria, that I can and will beat Batista. And that's.... a promise. I will beat Batista in the center of that ring tonight, and when it's all said and done, once the match is over... once the dust has settled. The announcer will by out to the heavens, announcing... here is your winner Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kennedyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

He gets close into Maria's face..

Kennedy: Kenedyyyyyyyy!

Mr. Kennedy walks out of the camera's view, with Maria looking on still smiling.

~Commercial~

Main Event
Batista vs Mr. Kennedy

The Beggining: The referee rings for the bell, and the crowd is already into it chanting for Batista. Batista stands in his corner, staring down Kennedy. The two men then circle in towards the center of the ring. Kennedy sizes up Batista, but before he can get a hold of him, Batista grabs Kennedy by the head and starts to throw punches to the face of Kennedy! Batista throws three punches before backing off and nearly snapping Kennedy’s neck with a clothesline! Batista taunts Kennedy before dropping to one knee and grinding his forearm in Kennedy’s face. Batista stands up and backs off, letting the downed Kennedy get to his feet. Kennedy sees Batista standing there, and charges at him, but gets knocked down by a shoulder block! Kennedy falls violently to the mat, as Batista slowly stalks him. He grabs Kennedy by his left arm, and turns him to his stomach. He follows this up, by placing his right elbow at Kennedy’s shoulder joint, and pulls back Kennedy’s arm! Kennedy screams in pain, trying to make it to the ropes. Kennedy inches towards the ropes while Batista consistently puts on more and more pressure! Batista now has the arm in a full torque, and Kennedy seems to be losing his will to make it to the rope. Batista holds the arm tight, screaming at Kennedy to tap, but just as he is about to tap, he reaches the bottom rope! He holds onto the rope tightly, as the angry Batista gets up from the knelt down position. Kennedy clutches his arm, trying to get back to his feet, but Batista doesn’t let Kennedy catch his breath! Batista violently kicks Kennedy in his left shoulder, sending him hard to the ground outside the ring! Kennedy holds his shoulder, still trying to get to his feet. The referee begins his count, as Batista paces slowly in the ring. 1….2….3….4….5….6….7….Kennedy slides in the ring by the count of seven, still holding his injured left shoulder!

The Middle: Batista pursues the young superstar into the corner, but as he is about to hit Kennedy with a punch, Kennedy clutches the referee and holds him in front of him. Batista stops his punch just in time, and shouts at Kennedy to let him go and fight. Kennedy pushes the referee into Batista, and then rakes the eyes of Batista as well. Batista stumbles backwards, as Kennedy sprints towards him knocking him down with a strong clothesline with his uninjured arm! Batista however jumps quickly to his feet, only to be met by a turning Kennedy’s right arm again! Kennedy turns to see Batista still not staying down! Kennedy walks up to Batista who is now on all fours, and just like that he kicks him violently in his gut! Batista, clutching his lower abdomen, falls violently down to the mat, and rolls to the left a few feet. Kennedy pursues batista and once again kicks him in the gut violently. Kennedy follows this up by slowly guiding Batista to his feet and tossing him into the corner. Kennedy walks up to Batista and kicks him in the gut! He stomps Batista down to a seated position in the corner before placing his foot on Batista’s throat and beginning to choke him! The referee counts, 1…2…3…4… and Kennedy breaks the hold right before he would be disqualified. Kennedy backs off, holding his hands up in the air with an innocent look on his face, and as soon as the referee turns to check on Batista, he runs at him and drives knee right to his face! Batista's head seemingly snapped back, as Kennedy cockily turns and taunts the crowd. He stands and waits for Batista to stand back up. Batista stands holding the rope and facing the turnbuckle, his back is towards Kennedy. Kennedy runs towards Batista, who has his back turned and dropkicks him straight in the back, bouncing Batista's face off the turnbuckle pad! Batista falls backwards, as the cocky Mr. Kennedy taunts once more. Kennedy, shortly after taunting Batista, walks over to Batista to pick him up. As Kennedy bends over and clutches Batista's head, Batista shoots a punch straight to the jaw of Kennedy sending him flying backwards!

The End: Batista slumps against the steel post and Kennedy slowly gets to his feet. Kennedy walks up behind Batista and grabs the back of his neck. The referee’s count is now up to 3. Kennedy pulls back on Batista’s head and violently slams it forward off of the steel! Kennedy slides into the ring and slides back out to reset the referee’s count, as Batista is now lying on his back outside the ring. Kennedy stalks the downed man and waits for him to stand up. Batista stands up and is facing the crowd when Kennedy runs up behind him grabbing his tights and upper torso and slamming him back first into the barricade! Batista holds his back in pain as Kennedy slides into the ring, and the back out breaking the count once more. Kennedy clutches onto Batista’s head and knees him into the gut! Kennedy turns Batista around so Batista’s back is facing the ring. He slams his shoulder into Batista’s gut and he runs forward driving Batista’s back straight into the ring apron! batista falls to his knees out side the ring and Kennedy doesn’t let him breathe as he stomps down on Batista. Kennedy picks up Batista, and tosses him into the ring. He slides in after him and raises his arms as the referee gets in his face about not bringing Batista into the ring sooner. As the referee clears the way, Batista slowly got to his feet. Kennedy sprints towards Batista, and hits a strong kick to his gut! He grabs him by the neck and slams Batista down to his back! Kennedy backs up looking around the arena with a wide grin on his face. He turns and runs towards the opposite ropes. Bouncing off the ropes, he slows and hops while shaking his hands to the left and to the ring. He stops over top of the downed Batista and does his a taunt! Kennedy, immediately after taunting, drops an elbow, but the move didn’t connect! Batista gotup just in time and now Kennedy is clutching that shoulder once more!

Batista gets back to his feet, and does his "unlesh the animal" taunt. Kennedy gets to his feet now holding his shoulder, and his back turned to the Batista. Kennedy turns, and ducks the Batista' hand just in time! Kennedy throws a few fists to Batista’s face, and Batista is reeling! Batista stumbles backwards, but eventually catches one of Kennedy’s punches in his left hand! Batista sees his chance, and he kicks Kennedy in the gut violently! He drops Kennedy’s and shoves his head in-between his legs. It looks as Batista is about to hit the Batista Bomb, until Kennedy drops down and hits a low blow on Batista disqulifing himself. The ref signals for the bell to be ring.

Ding Ding!

The Aftermath: Kennedy beats down on a downed Batista with some stomps to the chest. Kennedy then goes to the outside of the ring and grabs a steel chair that was near the time keeper and slides back in the ring with it. He stalks Batista with the chair, but just then Kurt Angle runs into the ring. Kennedy swings the chair at Kurt but Kurt ducks and goes behind Kennedy, hitting a german suplex! Angle taunts to the fans as he grabs the chair and stalks Kennedy.

Kurt Angle: Get up you son of a bitch!

Kenedy and Batista are both to there feet. Angle goes up to Kennedy and is about to hit him with the chair, but instead Kurt turns around and hits Batista in the head with the chair!

JR: What the hell?! Why did Kurt Angle just hit Batista?!

King: I'm just as cluless as you JR! Wow!

JR: I thought Kurt had Batista's back.

Kurt looks down at Batista who is now busted wide open and begins to assult him with the chair, hitting him with it over and over again!

JR: Damnit someones gotta stop this! This is a damn assult!

Angle then finishes beating Batista with the chair and slams the chair done, then gets Batista in the Ankle Lock.

King: The Ankle Lock!

Angle screams out as he puts more pressure on Batista's ankle. Kurt won't let go of the ankle lock, officals have to come and take him off, but Kurt just uppercuts them all off of him. Angle takes his shirt off and gets Batista back in the ankle lock!

JR: Stop this Angle! Damnit your gonna brake his damn ankle!!

More officals come and try to take Kurt off of Batista, but Angle pushes them all off.

Kurt: Get the hell off of me!

Angle goes right back to Batista and gets him in yet another ankle lock.

Angle: Ahhhhhhhhhh!

JR: He's like some kind of mad man right now!

the officals group up together and try to break Kurt off of Batista. Kurt finally lets it go but he doesn't stop there. Kurt raises Batista back up to his feet and hits the Angle slam! Kurt rolls out of the ring and takes the WWE champion ship and comes back in the ring with it. He raises the belt in the air like he had already won it.

King: I... I don't know what to say JR.

JR: Why Kurt... damnit why! Batista was your friend!

King: Well not anymore he is.

Kurt Angle: You see this Batista! This is my belt! All miiiiine!

Kurt tosses the belt on Batista's chest and takes a stare at him with an evil, sadistic smirk on his face.

Crowd: Angle sucks! Angle sucks! Angle sucks!

Kurt exits out of the ring as he walks down the ramp, then turns back looking at what he has just down as the officals check on Batista.

JR: Damnit! That no good son of a bitch! Sadistic bastard!

King: Kurt Angle, has his sight set on gold JR. And nothing is gonna stop him from getting it.

*Kurt stands on the ramp making a title signal around his waist as the RAW goes off the air, officals still checking on Batista.**

velocitykj9.jpg

Main event- Viscera defeats Snitsky after humping him to death and pinning him for the three count.
(7:13)

Smackdown! quick results

King Booker defeats Tommy Dreammer after some help from Finlay and Elijah Burke.

Matt Hardy defeats Christian & Johhny Nitro after twisit of fating Nitro for the 1.2.3.

Segment-Chris Jericho came out to the ring and talked about how great it was to be back in a WWE ring. He when on about some other stuff until MVP came out to the ring and interupted him. MVP talks smack to Jericho, telling him he is the MVP of Smackdown and U.S champion. Jericho then made fun of MVP calling him the most valuable poweranger. In the end Jericho ends up beating up MVP and tossing him out of the ring.

Marcus Cor Von defeats Big Show in a no holds barred match will some help from The Great Khali.

Chavo Guerero defeats Kid Kash and Super Crazy after hitting a frog splash on Crazy.

Bobby Lashley defeats viscera with a spear. He then grabbed a mic and told Brock Lesnar this was a message to him.

Contract Signing-John Cena and Goldberg signed the contracts, they both talked about how they were ready and all that studd and Goldberg talked about how cena won't ovcercome the odds on him at Wrestlemania. To close the show, it was a stare down between the two.

After the RAW intro, the amazing show of pyro start us off. The crowd are out of their seats cheering, waving signs in the air. The camera then heads to the announce table where JR and King are seated ready to kick things off.

JR: Welcome folks to another exciting episode of Monday Night RAW! What a show we have instored for you tonight, and King can you belive that we are only 4 weeks away from biggest pay per view of the year, Wrestlemania?

King: No I can't JR, That's huge!

JR: And you can't forget about tonight, we got a blast from Shawn Michaels past, Scott Hall and HBK going one on one right here tonight!

King: I'd be surprised if we don't explode after the card we've got.

Match 1- Kennedy vs Rey Mysterio

The End: Kennedy is now seemingly going crazy throwing clubby blow after clubby blow to Rey’s back before forcing him into a corner and turning him around! Kennedy throws punch after punch into Rey’s face before forcing him now to the top rope! Kennedy tries to contain him up there but the deed can’t be completed as Rey dives off the top and hits a reverse jumping DDT on Kennedy! Rey and Kennedy are both down from the impact of the move as the referee begins to count. 1…2…3…4…5…6…just then Rey begins to stir but Kennedy is still not moving! 7…8…9…and just in the knick of time Rey makes it too his feet! Rey sees Kennedy still down but he wisely doesn’t go in for the attack this time. Instead he waits back in his corner for Kennedy to get to his hands and knees before running at him and hitting a dropkick across the side of his face! Kennedy falls down and rolls out of the ring as Rey quickly pursues and picks him up tossing him into the barricade and the back into the ring! Reys slides in and makes the cover 1…2…no Kennedy got his shoulder up again! Rey is ticked now as he violently begins to throw punch after punch into Kennedy's head until he is forcibly removed by the referee. The referee now talks Rey down but this seems to be his down fall as Kennedy gets up and hits a quick back suplex to Rey! Rey lands on the back of his neck and he slowly gets up again just to be knocked down by a clothesline and when he gets back up he hits another! Kennedy seemingly has control as he goes to toss Rey in the corner but Kennedy stops before going face first into it! Rey backs off slowly from the corner pointing as his head as Kennedy runs towards him. He jumps but Rey evades sending Kennedy landing on the middle rope holding on to the top thus catching himself. Kennedy then climbs to the top of the turnbuckle with his back facing Rey as Rey runs at him and hits a dropkick, sending Kennedy crashing on the outside face first onto the crowd barricade. The ref begins the count as Rey rolls out of the ring...1.....2.... Rey grabs Kennedy and drags him over on the ramp hitting some right and lefts to Kennedy face. 3....4....5... Kennedy ends up hitting a knee to the gut of Rey and hits a few clubs to the back before going for a clotheseline....6... Rey ducks and as Kennedy turns back around Rey hits him with a jumping ddt on the steel ramp!....7..... By now Rey runs into the ring and recovers as Kennedy is still hurt outside....8.....9... Kennedy is still down......10!

Winner: Rey Mysterio!

(Rey Mysterio's hand is raised in victory. Rey taunts to the crowd, with with cherring him on.)
(9:42)

The camera is outside in the parking lot where we see DX walking to the arena. They make near the arena and several security guards are blocking the way.

HHH: Excuse us guys, we got a show to do so if you could just... move out of the way please.

Security Guy: No can do, General Manager Johnathan Coachman told us to not let you in the buidling for the night.

HBK: What the hell are you talkin about?

There is a argument between DX and the security guards for a minute.

HHH: Yeah you gotta let us in, he has a match tonight.

Security Guy: No, he didn't mean him... he banded you from the buidling tonight sir.

Security guard points to Triple H.

HHH: What? Are you kidding me?

The security guards escort Triple H away from the building.

HHH: This is ridiciolous... can you belive this Shawn?

One security guard toches HHH's arm.

HHH: Get your damn hands off me.

Triple H is escorted away from the arena as Shawn looks on disapointed.

In the parking Lot

The camera cuts to the parking lot where we see The Animal Batista walking around, not looking to happy. He is dressed in a black suit and tie. Batista seems to be waiting for somebody. Just then Johnathan Coachman walks out to the parking lot seeing Batista there and goes up to him.

Johnathan Coachman: Batista, what are you doing out here in the parking lot?

Batista: Why am I out here Coach? I'm waiting for the arrival of that son of a bitch, Kurt Angle! If he thinks for one seoncd that he'll get away with what he did to me last week... he has another thing comin.

Johnathan Coachman: But champ, don't you think you are taking this too personal?

Batista: This has BEEN personal.

Coach walks off as Batista keeps walking back and fourth waiting for Kurt Angle to arrive.

~Commercial~

The camera opens to the interview area where Maria is seen standing by with a mic in hand looking ready for an interview.

Maria: Ladies and Gentlemen, Standing by me now is one out of the six men who will compete at Wrestlemania in the Money in the bank ladder match.... Rey Mysterio!

The camera show Rey Mysterio next to Maria as the fans erupt in cheers.

Maria: Well Rey.. you just came off of a win over one of the guys who will be in the money in the bank ladder match Mr. Kennedy, speaking of ladder matches, I wanted to get your thoughts about the ladder match at Wrestlemania 24, sunday on pay per view.

Rey Mysterio: You know Maria, my thoughts on the Money In the Bank ladder match are quite simple... see I plan on going into that match and doing whatever it takes to win and become Mr. Money in the bank. You know Maria, I'm really looking foward to this match, because this will mark the first time that I have ever competed in a Money in the bank ladder match. It will be a gre-

Suddenly Kennedy comes and interupts Rey.

Kennedy: Rey Mysterio? Rey Mysterio? Who cares what Rey Mysterio thinks? It doesn't matter what Rey are anybody else in the Money in the bank ladder match thinks because in the end the winner of the MITB match for the second year in the row will be Mrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kennedyyyyyyyyyyyy!

He gets into Rey's face.

Kennedy: Kennedyyyyyyyy!

Rey: And what makes you think that Kennedy? You think you can just over look me?

Kennedy: That's right.

Rey: Oh really? Well while it is true you won the ladder match at Wrestlemania last year, but you never got to cash it in now did you? Instead you put your MITB on the line agains Edge and got your assed kicked and then your precious MITB was tooken away from you.

Kennedy: Yap yap yap Rey! That was then Rey, this is now. I promise you when I WIN the mach at Wrestlemania.... I won't make that mistake again.You Rey, have no chance at winning this, so I advise you to just stay at home and watch a REAL superstar at work.

Rey: So what are you tryin to say Kennedy? That I'm not good enough to be in this match? You don't think I can beat you?

Kennedy: That's exacttly what I'm saying.

Rey: Kennedy... I've beatin you tonight... and I can for damn sure do it again.

Kennedy and Rey stare each other down until Carlito walks into the scene.

Carlito: Guys, guys, settle down. Look at you two... arguing like little babys about who's gonna win at Wrestlemania... when the answer is obvious that Carlito will be the winner of Money In the Bank.

Kennedy: You carlito? Winner of MITB? And how do you plan on doing that huh? Spitting apples in peoples face? It's gonna take alot more than chewed up apples to win that match.

Rey: I agree with Kennedy.

Carlito: That's cute. You know what you just said was disrespectful, but who am I to complain? No one disrespects better than Carlito. But, Kennedy…your speech was just annoying. Your no different than half the guys on the roster. Your no different than the other punks in the locker room Carlito has beaten and pinned in that ring. You go out there and do his little jokes about “das not cool”, and acting like Carlito. Everyone wants to be like Carlito, but no one, especially not you can be me. You see, Carlito, Rey I’m gonna’ give you guys a lesson today. Being cool is being many things. Spitting apples, the cool hair cut, that’s all just a bonus but to be really cool. You listening guys? Really cool, you gotta’ be one thing: A winner. Now Kennedy, tonight you were more of a loser. This match at Wrestlemania is an honor for Carlito. So Kennedy make all jokes you can ‘cause once Sunday comes, the joke will be on you. ‘Cause Kennedy, Rey, Carlito’s got three words of his own for you two. You’re not cool.

Carlito walks off as Kennedy and Rey look at him and then at each other.

Match 2- Ashley & Mickie James vs Jazz & Melina

Mickie James and Jazz head to their respective corners and get back onto the ring apron, letting Melina and Ashley start the match off.

Melina quickly grabs onto Ashley’s wrist, and by ducking under her hand, locks Ashley into a wrist lock. Ashley then turns around, and reverses it into a fireman’s carry drop. Ashley goes for the quick pin, 1… but Melina kicks out. Both competitors get up and pace the ring, looking out for each other’s weaknesses as their partners cheer them on. Then both ladies lock up, but Ashley gets the advantage, squeezing Melina into a headlock. Ashley applies pressure, but Melina backs her into the rope, and whips her across the ring. Melina, bending down in anticipation of a rebound, gets a kick to the gut from Ashley, and gets locked into a headlock once again.

Melina nails some elbows to Ashley’s side, but Ashley curbs Melina’s momentum as Ashley slams Melina onto the mat, all while still maintaining the headlock. Melina struggles for a bit, as the match seems to be going into a standstill. Jazz starts encouragement applause for Melina, while Mickie looks on, anticipating a victory. Spurred on by the encouragement, Melina flips Ashley over in an Oklahoma Roll. 1…2… but Ashley manages to flip herself back to the headlock position. Melina, out of options, start pushing Ashley’s head towards her legs and succeeds in catching Ashley in a legwrap headscissors. Ashley struggles, as air gets squeezed out of her lungs. This time, Mickie James is the one starting a cheer for Ashley. As the fans start cheering for Ashley, Ashley does a bridge and flips into standing position, breaking the lock-up.

The fans cheer for the technical moves seen so far in the match, while Melina and Ashley start pacing the ring yet again, looking for an opening. They lock up yet again, but this time Melina gets the advantage, putting Ashley in a headlock. Ashley elbows Melina in the gut, and pushes Melina to the ropes. Ashley goes for a clothesline on Melina, who is on the rebound, but Melina dodges the attack, and nails a hard kick to the temple of Ashley as she turns around. 1…2… but Mickie breaks up the pin. The referee restrains order, as Melina picks Ashley up and goes for a suplex. But Ashley wriggles out of her predicament and nails a reverse DDT on Melina. But both competitors are out, and they struggle to reach their partners to make the tag.

The referee starts counting down, but both superstars manage to make their tags at the 7th count. Jazz and Mickie James dash in, but it is Jazz who gets the upperhand, clothesling Mickie down. Jazz goes for another clothesline as Mickie gets up, but Mickie ducks and pulls Jazz’s legs, causing Jazz to fall on the mat. Mickie goes for the bridge pin, 1…2… but Jazz reverses out of it with a bridge, showing off the flexibility of both competitors. Jazz grabs Mickie and pulls her into a backslide pin. 1…2… but Mickie manages to get out in time. Mickie James starts aiming punches at Jazz, but Jazz blocks her attacks and hits Mickie with hard right hands. Jazz reaches for Mickie and nails a patented one-legged Monkey Flip. But Mickie lands on her feet.

Mickie dashes towards the ropes, and on the rebound hits a flipping neckbreaker on Jazz, getting a ‘Woooo’ sound from the crowd. Mickie nails a few elbow drops on Jazz’s neck region, and pulls Jazz up and whips her across the ring. On the rebound, Jazz tries to go for the headscissors takedown, but Mickie’s not letting Jazz have the opportunity. She holds onto Jazz tight, dropping Jazz’s neck on her bent knee, causing agony to Jazz's neck. Mickie goes for the pin, 1…2… but Jazz kicks out.

Mickie gets up, and goes to grab Jazz, but is met by hard punches to the gut by Jazz starts hitting Mickie in the head with some rough punches. Jazz whips Mickie, but gets reversed. Jazz on the rebound, successfully hits a boot to the face this time round. Jazz lifts Mickie up by her arms and then slams Mickie hard on her face.

Ashley comes in the ring and goes after Jazz, the person she wants the most in this match, but is on the receiving end of a plancha dropkick from Melina, sending her sprawling to the arena floor. Melina, pointing to Ashley and shouting, in turn gets hit by an elbow to back by Mickie James. Mickie sets Melina by the turnbuckle as she goes for a handspring elbow. But Melina lifts herself upwards and catches Mickie in a headscissors instead. Mickie then reverses out of this by flipping Melina over the top rope and onto the floor, causing Melina to land with a thud, as concerned fans near the barricade stand up to get a good look. Mickie then turns around and walks into a kick to the gut by Jazz. Jazz grabs Mickie and lifts her up, hitting the fisherman ddt!1....2....3!

Winners: Jazz & Melina
(5:35)

We cut the Johnathan Coachman's office and we see Coachman sitting on his couch talking to someone on the phone. A knock on the door is then heard.

Coach: Excuse me for a sec... come in!

Coach brings the phone back to his ear.

**JBL then walks into the office with his IC title over his shoulder and Michelle Mcool by his side.

JBL: Sorry to interupt Coach, but I need to talk to you about something.. if you don't mind.

Coach: Go ahead JBL, talk to me.

JBL: Well, seeing as we got the biggest pay per view coming up.. Wrestlemania 24. I was thinking, there can't be a Wrestlemania without the Wrestling God JBL, and that's when the perfect idea came to my mind.

Coach: And what is that?

JBL: Think about this Coach, at the grandest stage of them all... Wrestlemania... the WRESTLING GOD John Bradshaw Layfield vs... vs.... Val Venis for the Intercontential championship.

Coach: Well... I'm sorry JBL as much as I would love to do that.

JBL: What? Can't do it? Why not your the General Manager.

Coach: That's not the reason... see Kane came into my office just a little while ago and demanded that I make a match between you and him for the Interconetinal championship at Wrestlemania.

The crowd cheers.

JBL: What!? You cain't do this to me! I'm JBL you can't put me in the ring with that monster!

Coach: Well I couldn't tell a guy like that no.

JBL: I don't belive this! This is an outrage! Come on Michelle!

Bradshaw and Michelle Mccool walk out of his office.

Camera cuts back to the parking lot where we see Batista sitting on a chair, sitll waiting for the arrival of Kurt Angle.

JR: Well Batista is still waiting on the arrival of Kurt Angle.

King: I think something bad is gonna come out of this JR, what's gonna happen to Kurt if he shows up?

~Commercial~

The camera cuts backstage to see Candice Michelle in a chair as a lady is doing her nails and combing her hair for her. Just then Melina comes up to her and Candice looks at her with a not so happy face. Melina giggles before speaking...

Melina: I don't know why your doing Candcice's hair, because she will never, ever look as good as I do.

Candice Michell gets up from the chair and gets in Melina's face.

Melina: And not only do I look better than you Candice... but I'm 10 times better than you in the ring.
Candice: Coming from someone who couldn't win a match on her own if her life depended on it? Let me make one thing clear Melina. I've won my share of matches too you know! And not only that, but recall the none-title match you had with Ashley last week... Did she not beat you fair and square? Yes, that's right, she did. So before you say your better than me, think again. Because us other "Divas" here in WWE, are coming out strong, especially to kick girls asses just like you!

Melina: Okay, first of all, my match with Ashley was a complete and udder FLUKE that she won. Don't you see? These other divas are jealous of my good in-ring skills, not to mention my GOOD looks. And if you think your so good, if you REALLY think your better than me, then prove it.... BITCH!

Melina slaps Candice right across the face, causing her to fall back. Candice gets angry and Melina runs off as Candice chases after her.

The camera then changes to Vince Mcmahon and Johnathan Coachman talking about something. Vince has some coffe in his hand, then all of a sudden Brock Lesnar comes up to them.

Brock Lesnar: Excuse me Vince, Coach... I need to know talk to you two, and it involves Wrestlemania. See last week on Friday Night Smackdown, Bobby Lashley made a challenge to me for a interpromotional match at Wrestlemania 24. You know I've been wanting this for a long time now Vince, this is what I've been waiting for... a chance to beat the living hell out of that Brock Lesnar wannabe, Bobby Lashley. Teddy Long gave Lashley the okay, now Coach all you have to do is accept it, and the match is on. So Vince.. Coach. I'm beggining you... please give me a match with Bobby Lashley.

Coach: You know Brock, that is one hell of a match right there. That would also mark the first time that you two ever faced off in a singles match. You know what Brock, you got the match. Make RAW proud.

Brock: Yeah... I like that. Thanks Coach, Lashley is a dead man. But you know what guys.. now that, that's settled I need, I need a warm up match. Ya know? I need to fight someone tonight, someone who would take me to the limit.

Vince takes a sip of his coffe before speaking.

Vince Mcmahon: Well... who would you have in mind Brock?

Brock: Hmmmmm... you know, I think I'ma gonna let you guys decide that.

Coach and Vince think hard as Vince takes another sip of his coffe, then sound of two girls screaming could be heard. Melina then runs past Vince, Coach and Brock, Candice runs after her but accidently bumps into Vince and the coffe spills on Vince's nice suit.

Candice: Ohhhh! Mr. Mcmahaon I am so... so sorry I did not mean to do that.

Mr. Mcmahaon looks down a his now ruined suit, then back up at Candice.

Vince: Look at what you just did!

Candice: Mr. Mcmahaon I'm sorry it was an accident!

Vince: Sure... sure... you did this to me on purpose, didn't you!?

Candice: No Mr. Mcmahaon I'm telling youu it was not on purpose!

Vince looks at Brock.

Vince: Brock... I think you just found your opponet.

JR: What the hell is Vince talking about?

Brock Lesnar: What do you mean Vince?

Vince Mcmahan: I've finally decided who your opponet will be tonight.

Brock Lesnar: Your kidding? You found the man?

Vince Mcmahon: Well.... I wouldn't say man, more like I found your women. Tonight it's gonna be "The Next Big Thing" Brock Lesnar taking on..... Candice Michelle!

Candice: What!? Me?!

Brock Lesnar: HAHAHAHA!

Coach: Vince... that's a brilliant idea.

Brock Lesnar: Yeah... it's a hell of a challenge.

Candice looks worried as Lesnar gets in her face.

Brock Lesnar: What's the matter Candice? You don't like that? I like that. HAHAHA! Speaking of first times, this is gonna mark the first time me and Candice Michelle are gonna be in a match.

Vince: You better get ready.

Candice gets a frightended look on her face. As she talks she begins to studder her words.

Candice: Vin... Vince... I can't fight him.. he... he's huge.

Brock Lesnar: HAHAHA!

Vince: Well... of course Candice.. you don't have to go through with the match... you can just quit your job.

Brock: Wanna quit?

Vince: Think about it Candice... do you wanna keep your job and wrestle Brock Lesnar tonight... are do you wanna just quit the job you love?

Candice is scared to death as she slowly walks off as Brock and Vince laugh as Coach just smiles.

Match 3- RVD & Sabu vs King Booker & Finlay

The End: Finlay goes to pick up Sabu but Sabu manages to reverse, hitting Finlay in the gut several times. Finlay stumbles back a little as Sabu attempts to get to his corner, but doesn’t make it when he is cut off by King Booker, who runs into the ring and hits a clothesline to the back of the head of Sabu. Booker throws a little taunt toward RVD which provokes him to come into the ring, but the referee restrains him as King Booker and Finlay go to work on Sabu, hitting him with a double Suplex. The referee returns to the action as Finlay makes a tight pin attempt. 1…2…But once again Sabu kicks out. Finlay grits his teeth and picks Sabu up, whipping him into the corner. Finlay charges at Sabu, but Sabu manages to reverse, rolling over Finlay and grabbing him into a Sunset flip pin! 1….2…But Finlay manages to kick out. Sabu gets up from the pin and tries to go and gain the pin whilst Finlay is down, but narrowly misses as Finlay manages to grab the leg of Sabu. But Sabu manages to reverse, hitting an Enzuigiri on Finlay, knocking him to the mat as Sabu finally gets the tag to RVD!

RVD immediately storms the ring as King Booker tries to slow him down, but only powers up RVD as he lays Booker out with a back body drop, followed by a spinning wheel kick, knocking Booker down. RVD turns and just catches Finlay in time before he attacks, and hits him with another spinning wheel kickr. King Booker recovers and holds onto the ropes to regain his composure, but it isn’t long before RVD is back on the attack, charging at Booker and knocking him over the top rope with a sharp clothesline, sending King Booker crashing to the arena floor. RVD then turns his attention to Finlay, picking up up from the mat and briefly taunting to the fans before slaming him with a scoop slam! RVD flips Finlay over and looks to be going for the pin, but stops, instead going to his corner and tagging in Sabu, then pointing to the turnbuckle for Sabu to climb. Sabu complies, and climbs up the top turnbuckle, taunts to the fans and launches himself, hitting a moonsault on Finlay! Then covering for the pin. 1…2… But wait a minute, Elijah Burke comes into the ring and stops the pin as the ref rings the bell, stopping the match.

Ding Ding Ding!

Aftermath: Elijah Burke lays the boots to a downed Sabu but gets nailed by some punches by RVD. Just then in comes King Booker and attacks RVD from behind as him and Burke double team on him now. Finlay makes it to his feet and helps with the beat down on both RVD and Sabu, until Tommy Dreammer comes into the ring with a steel chair and swings it like crazy! Booker, Burke and Finlay all scatter out of the ring with fear in there eays.

Tommy: Come on!

He helps RVD and Sabu up as he takes a mic from Lillian.

Tommy: Hey! You three royal bitches wanna start a fight with us! Then that's exactly what you'll get!

The crowd erupts in cheers.

Tommy: So since you three want to fight so badly, I though us three ECW originals would make a challenge, that is if you three aren't to chicken. How about at Wrestlemania 24, me, "MR Monday Night" Rob Van Damn, and the homicial, suicidal, genicadal Sabu, versus you three punks in a 6 man match!

King Booker: Okay! Okay Tommy, we accept!

Dreammer gets a sadistic smile on his face.

Tommy Dreammer: Do you have any idea, what kind of challenge you just accepted? This isn't gonna be just some ordinary 6 man match, oh no... the match will be contested under Extreme rules!

The fans go even wilder.

The ECW music hits as King Booker, Finlay and Burke back away pointing at the three ECW originals.

King Booker: We gon gecht you! We gon gecht you!

~Commercial~

The familiar music The Great Khali's music is heard as Khali and his manager Davari come make there way to the ring. Khali and Davari down the ramp and then up the steps. Khali and Davari enter the ring as Davari takes a microphone from Lillian Garcia. Khali raises both of his arms screaming as Davari begins to speak.

Davari: Ladies and Gentlemen, the man who stand before you now is the man who last week on Smackdown, single handly destoryed 7'0 450 pound giant... The Big Show. You see not even someone as huge as The Big show can stop The Great Khali, Khali is unstopabble, there is no one, and I mean NO ONE who can stop Khali. The Great Khali has destoryed every person in his path, including The Big Show. Lets take another look at how Khali demolished The Big Show last week on Smackdown.

*A video is shown when The Great Khali beat up Big Show during his match with Marcus Cor Von on the titnatron. After the video the camera cuts back to the arena.*

Davari: Now do you see? Now do you see how powerful The Great Khali really is? You see Khali has had no challenge as of late, he has beatin every person he has faced with ease. Khali wants a challenge, he wants to face someone who will take him to the limit.. someone who can actually make him break a sweat. And The Great Khali has searched and searched and he has finally found his opponet... that man is 7'0 tall, 450 pounds... he is THE BIG SHOW!

Davari: Big Show... you are now on notice. You have now been put on the spotlight. Khali has challenged you to a match at Wrestlemania 24, Giant vs Giant! Now the question is Big Show... are you brave enough to accept Khali's challenge. Are you brave enough to face someone who you know is bigger, badder, stronger, and the toughest giant the WWE has ever seen? Take some time and think about it Big Show... I won't blame you if you decided to decline Khali's challenge. I mean no one in there right mind wouldn't wanna face some as tough as The Great Khali. So Big Show..... will you accept The Great Khali's challenge to a match at Wrestlemania 24?

Khali takes the mic from Davari and begins to speak some geberish.

The Greta Khali: ARUHGRUHU!

Crowd: What!?

The Great Khali: IWRWHERUH!

The Great Khali! RJHWUIHAUrhwurhh BIG SERHPW!

Khali's music hits again as Khali raises both of his arms in the air screaming and Davari claps for him. They both exit out of the ring and walk to the back.

Backstage

Edge is seen in the bathroom washing his face, when all of a sudden Undertaker is seen in the mirior. The fans erupt in cheers but Edge doesn't know Taker is behind him. Edge then senses that something is a bit fishy as he quickly turns around to see who's behind him, but by then Undetaker has vanished in quick fashion. Edge looks around for a bit and wonders "Was it really him behind me?"

Edge: Naaah!

Edge just shrugs and walks out of the room.

The camera then cuts to the hallways where we see Shane and Umaga walking down to there match. Shane is saying something to Umaga, pumping him up.

Umaga: Waaaaaa!

JR: Well up next folks, Mick Foley takes on Shane and Umaga in a No DQ Match. If Mick Foley wins then he gets to choose a partner at Wrestlemania.

King: And it's next!

~Commercial~

Match4- Mick Foley vs Umaga & Shane Mcmahon(If Foley wins, he gets to pick a partner at Wrestlemania 24 to face the Mcmahons and Umaga. If he loses, it will be a handicap match.)

The Begining:The bell rings, and both Shane and Umaga begin to circle Mick Foley. They run in at him, each ramming their shoulders in his chest and backing him up into the corner. Foley throws down clubs with his arms, but they can't stop the two man assuslt. Shane jumps back and begins throwing pure punches to his face. Umaga backs up and Shane replaces him in holding Mick Foley down. Umaga pounds punch after punch to Foley's face. After that they both back up, we all see that Foley now has blood dripping from his mouth. However, he runs out of the corner and goes for a double closeline which both men duck. Umaga quickly walks forward and hits a hard belly-to-belly suplex. Roz quickly runs over and lifts him right back up, setting him up for a suplex. Foley almost turns the tables, but Umaga double axe handles his back and stops it. Shane hits the suplex perfectly. Foley gets to his feet yet again only to be dropped again when Shane kicks him in the gut as Umaga hits a heavy headbutt, knocking Foley back down. Shane hits a elbow drop to the chest of Foley and then Umaga climbs to the top. He jumps off hitting his flying headbutt. Shane climbs right up the other rope and flies off with a beatiful elbow drop. Shane lifts Foley up and throws him at Umaga who hits a hard belly-to-belly. They both quickly rise and Umaga hits another high impact belly-to-belly! Umaga's up quick and Foley slowly staggers up and falls victim to a third harsh belly-to-belly suplex! Umaga nods his head back and forth, watching as Shane runs over with some harsh stomps to Mick. Shane picks Foley completey up and whips him to the corner. He stays there until Umaga flies at him. Foley runs forward with a closeline which is ducked, and Umaga runs and nearly takes Foley's head off with a vicious clothesline! Shane takes his chance and pins Mick Foley.1.....2....3NO! Foley, hurt like hell slowly makes it to his feet and throws a closeline when Shane runs his way. Its ducked, and as Mick turns he is shocked when Shane jump up and hit a dropkick on either side of the mans skull. Seph drops down to his knees and then completely. Roz and Ebon look releaved but not for long as Foley is still trying to make it to his feet.

The Middle: Shane rolls out and fetches a chair, sliding in and going to work at Mick's back with it. Shot after shot! After the attack Umaga dragged Foley to the middle and locked him in a reverse chin lock. Shane joined in, hitting some stomps to the leg of Foley. Foley stays awake and soon gets out of the chin lock, biting Umaga's hand! Umaga holds his hand in pain, not even the samoan bulldozer could take kind of pain. Foley then grabs the nearby chair and as Shane runs at him ,he gets blasted in the face with the steel chair! As Mick Foley turns around he is caught with a throat thrust from Umaga! Folet staggers back against the ropes where Umaga runs at him and dives forward shoulder tackling both men over the top rope in a big flip! Umaga has made it to his feet again and has threw Foley against the steel steps. Umaga stomped away at Foley and again lifted him, sliding him back into the ring. Umaga slides back into the ring and screams out some samoan words. Umaga would hit some stomps to Foley before lifting him back up and tossing him into the corner. Umaga runs at Foley and hits a huge splash as Foley falls on his ass... Umaga then backs up into the opposite corner and screams, jumping up and down and runs at Foley for the hip attack, But Foley moves causing Umaga's hip to hit nothing but the steel post. As Umaga turned to Foley he gets caught with Foley's ddt, slamming him down hard. Vince Mcmahon who was sitting in his chair outside of the ring gets angry and gets out of his sit, folding the chair he was sitting on and slides in the ring without Foley knowing. As Foley turns he is hit in the head by the steel chair shot from Vince! Vince stares down at Foley for a bit before grabing Shane by the shirt and covering him over Foley.1....2.....3NO! Some how, some way Mick Foley found a way to kick out! Vince couldn't belive it, he raises Foley back up to his feet but gets low blowed. Vince falls down on the mat holding his groin as he rolls out of the ring.

The End: Shane is getting to his feet and doesn't notice Foley is bringing out Mr.Soco from his pants. Shane turns Foley around only to get Mr. Soco forced down his throat! Foley takes mr. soco out of Shane's mouth and then hits the Foley ddt and goes for the cover.1....2.... Umaga is on his feet and tries to stop the pin but is too late...3!

Winner: Mick Foley!

Aftermath: Vince, Shane and Umaga all roll out of the ring and are standing on the ramp now. Mick Foley grabs a mic from the time keeper and begins to speak, a bit out of breath.

Mick Foley: Hey Vince! Looks like I won... didn't I?

The fans cheers as Vince is furious on the ramp.

Mick Foley: And you know what that means Vince, I get to pick a partner to face you three at Wrestlemania 24. Now I beat youall are wondering, just who I'm gonna choose to be my partner at Wrestlemania. Well you see Vince, Shane, Umaga... I've thought long and hard about it, and I finally came up with my partner. You'll like this Vince, the man who i pick to be my partner against you three is a man you know very well Vince... he's a man who you too Shane have alot of history with. And I'll give you theree a little hint....

JR: Who is Mick Foley talking about?

King: I don't know JR, but I don't think it can go too well for Mr. Mcmahon.

Mick Foley: He's..... The most eletricing man in sports entertainment today!

*The fans cheer loud as they are thinking if it is who that think it is.*

Mick Foley: He is one of the greatest movie star to date....

King: Oh no JR, he can't really be talking about HIM... can he?

Mick Foley: And I would also like to add, he loves him some puntain pie(Can't spell it)

*Foley gives the thumbs up to the crowd.*

And he also happens to be a real, real good friend of mine... that's right I'm talking about.... The great one.... The peoples champ..... The Rock!

The crowd erupts in cheers, going crazy.

Mick: Have a nice day!

*Mick Foley's music hits as Vince and Shane Mcmahon look as there about to piss themselves. Umaga just screams something in samoan...

~Commercial~

"Metalingus by Alterbridge" Blasts over the PA system, and Edge walks out on to the stage wearing his wrestling gear and a "Rated R Superstar" T-Shirt. He slowly walks down the ramp and looks at the booing fans, he slides in and climbs up to the middle rope and looks around he gets down and gets a mic. The he goes to the centre of the ring and begins to talk.

Edge: Ladies and Gentlemen, are you ready for the downfall of The Undertaker!

*The crowd boos.*

Edge: So, here in Washington, DC, we still have the fans with the intelligence of a sheep, as it was last week and the week before, you guys all seem to hate me. Now I was thinking about, why you would, and I thought, I'm an amazing wrestler, Awesomely good looking, and have more charisma than everyone in this arena, so I came to the conclusion, that each and every one of you are jealous of me. I mean it's not as bad as Chicago but, none of you have any talent, you have as much charisma as a plank of wood, and you are all fat and damn ugly, like all of you Americans, the only real country in this continent no in the whole world, is Canada. The people in Canada are much cleverer than you people, they don't boo me, they cheer for me, they respect talent, and know when they see it, guys like me, I have talent but you fans choose to boo us, yet you cheer for the guys who lose, like the man that I WILL defeat at Wrestlemania and end the winning steak of, that's right "The Pheenom... The Undertaker!

The fans stand on there feet and cheer at the mention of Taker as they hold up signs saying "Edge fears Undertaker".

Edge: Yeah go ahead and cheer him, cheer him all you want, you can cheer his name more when his undefeated streak is is ended by "The Rated R superstar". Now I know what all of you fans are thinking, you think I'm afraid of The Undertaker... don't ya? Where each and everyone of you are wrong! Undertaker, ever since I debuted in WWE, you’ve been there stealing my spotlight, I’m the man who’s single handily changing Monday Nights. I am the reason these people watch Monday Night RAW. And 4 weeks away at Wresltemania 24 Taker, that is the day, the day when your great Mania undefeated streak comes to an end! But see Taker, you've beatin many greats at Wrestlemania... Jake the snake roberts, Ric Flair, Triple H, Kane, Randy Orton, Batista and the list just goes on. But Deadman, I'm not gonna be added to the long list of guys you have beatin in the past, oh no.. instead Undertaker you will be added into my lisst of guys that I have beat at Wrestlemania. What I'm trying to say Taker is that, at Wrestlemania your little undefeated streak ends and that mine will continue to grow. You’re riding your success from a long time ago and someone needs to stop you., someone like me, someone who can handle you. You see you think you’re inside my mind with your mind games but the more games you try to play with my mind the more focused I become, I realise I wont have it easy come Wrestlemania but I’ve never had it easy. See there was a time when no one ever respected me, I had to earn my respect and I will once again prove all of the nay-sayers wrong tonight when I pin you in the middle of that ring. As I proved just a couple of weeks ago you’re not as tough as you claim you are when I beat you down so bad you couldn’t get up.And when you’re on your on against me you better watch out because you only need to slip up once and you’re done your so called le-

**Just before Edge can finish his sentence, BONG hits as the arena turns dark blue as the fans erupt in cheers. Edge gets starlted as he looked around for the Undertaker.

Edge: Come on Deadman... show your face! I'm not scared of you Undertaker!

*All of a sudden on the titantron fuzz is shown as Edge looks up at it. Then a video plays of all the people Undertaker beat at Wrestlemania in the past.**

Edge looks horrified as he seen that, he gets even more uppset as he responds.

Edge: Undertaker, you think you scare me! You don't scare me! You don-

*BOOM! Suddenly a big lighting bolt sparks from the microphone that Edge was talking on and he quickly throws it down. Edge rolls out of the ring and goes to go up the ramp, but fire explodes on the ramp causing Edge to jump back and fall on his ass!

JR: My god!

King: What the hell is going on here? Get out of there Edge!

Edge gets back up on his feet and runs to the crowd barricade and jump in the crowd, running off.

~Commercial~

Match 5- Brock Lesnar vs Candice Michelle

The bell is ring and Brock begins to taunt Candice Michelle and signals her to take her best shot at his face. She looks at him with aggression and he laughs. Lesnar lets his guard down for a moment and Candice is able to get the best of him and she Slaps him hard on the cheek. Brock holds his cheek and laughs as Candice runs out of the ring with Lesnar falling after her. She runs around the ring, with Lesnar chasing her and Brock just seems to be having fun with her. Candice then makes a big mistake as she trips and hits the floor. Lesnar catches her and lifts her up by the arm yelling at her.

Brock: What's the matter huh!? Fight like you mean it!?

Candice goes for another slap but Brock just catches her hand and squezes it hard!

Brock: So you like slapping people huh!?

Brock then knocks Candice down hard with a clothesline! Lesnar laughs as some "you suck" chants are heard from the crowd. Lesnar just ignore the chants and lifts Candice back up to her feet. Brock grabs her by the hair and knees her in the stomach before tossing her into the crowd barricade! Lesnar with a big grin on his face kicks the steel steps. He then lifts Candice Michelle up by her hair and tosses her back into the ring.. Brock picks the steel steps up and slides back in the ring with them. Brock asks Candice whats wrong as she is back up in the corner. She makes it to her feet and just before Brock can hit her with the steel steps, Jerry "The King" Lawler gets up from his announce table and gets in the ring, hitting Brock in the back before any harm can be down. King hits some punches to the face of Brock as the fans begin to cheer, but they are quickly silenced as Brock knees King in the gut. Brock lays King out with a vicious clothesline before lifiting him back up and gitting him in a rib breaker position and hitting one! Brock hits about two more rib breakers before tossing King up on his shoulders and hitting the F-5! Lesnar is quick to make it to his feet as he stares at King before bringing his attention back to Candice who is trapped in the corner.

Brock: Nowhere to run now huh?

Lesnar walks up a frightened Candice Michelle and grabs her by the hair before getting her in a sleeper hold position, telling her something in her ear. He then turns her around and gets her on his shoulders, getting ready to hit the F-5. But just then someone runs into the ring and punches Brock in his stomach, causing him to drop Candice. It's Bobby Lashley! Candice then takes her chance and runs out of the ring and too the back. Bobby Lashley hits some punches to the face of Brock Lesnar, until Lesnar stops him with a big knee to the gut! Brock hits some punches of his own to Lashley as he backs him up in the corner beating him down. Brock then takes Lashley out of the corner and irish whips him into the ropes, Brock goes for a clothesline but Lashley ducks, when he comes back he catches Brock Lesnar with his spear! Brock goes down holding his stomach as Lashley taunts to the fans and exits out of the ring. Lashley gets some cheers from the crowd as he walks down the ramp, keeping a close eye on Lesnar who is using the ropes to make it half way to his feet as he eyes down Lashley.

Cuts backstage

We cut the interview area where Tod Grisham is seen standing by with a mic in his hand.

Tod Gisham: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time... "The Heart break kid" Shawn Michaels.

The camera makes some adjustments so that Shawn Michales is seen as he recives a huge pop from the crowd. He has on a DX shirt, with his wrestling tights under it.

Tod: Up next you are going to go face to face with a member of the NWO, Scott Hall. Now with Triple H banned from the buidling, and all NWO members inside of the arena tonight, what are you strategies heading into this match?

Shawn Michaels: You know Tod, some people think that tonight the odds are stacked against me. Obviously nWo planned to have Triple H banded from the building just so they could get me alone tonight and amush me after my match with Scott Hall. See Tod I've been in this bussiness for years now, I know all the tricks, all the pranks, I've been in this bussiness too long not to know about that kind of stuff Tod. Now I know for a fact that NWO is gonna try and ambush me tonight, you ask be what my straegie headint into this match well it's this simple, Simple, being versatile, being that much ahead of each and every single person in the ring. To steal the show, to be who I am. Now as for my opponet... Razor Ramon... Oooops! Did I say Razor Ramon!? I meant Scott Hall. Anyways, Scott.. we go way back, way back to win I kicked your ass in that ladder match at Summerslam. Does "I'm too sexy for my shirt" bring back any "hallucinations"?

Tod: Well Shanw I reme-

Shawn Michaels: Shush, I'm on a roll Tod! Scott, how many times do I have to kick your teeth in to get it through to them that I'm just that much better! Look at ya Scott, you've been gone from the bussiness for years and you got all out of shape, now you think your gonna come back with the so called new and improved nWo? I don't think so! Hall, Nash, Orton you want a war, you want a war with DgenerationX? Well that's excatly what your gonna get. So nWo, If I go down, I'm going down in a blaze of Glory! And I'm takin' everybody with me! Tod? who do you think will win tonight?

Tod: Well, Shawn...

Shawn Michaels: It's just me, there's nothing you have that I haven't seen Tod! Spit it out!

Tod: I hope Scott Hall kicks you're ass!

Shawn Michaels: Now didn't that feel better Tod?

Tod: Actually... It did!

(Shawn Michaels smiles and looks Tod Grisham in the eyes)
Shawn Michaesl: I was wondering Tod... Are these boots I'm wearing mine?

Tod: Well, you payed for it didn't ya'?

Shawn Michaels: Good!

(Shawn Michaels blasts Tod with a Sweet Chin Music as Tod falls down with a static thud on the floor.

Shawn Michaesl: And nWo, if your not down with that... then we got two words for ya.... Suck it!

The crowd says it with him as he looks down at Tod one more time before walking off.

~Commercial~

Shawn Michaels vs Scott Hall

The Begining: The ref signals for the bell to ring so the match can get underway. Both men circle each other inside of the ring before eventually locking up in the centre, with Scott Hall surprisingly getting a quick head lock on Shawn Michaels, only to be pushed off and into the ropes by Michaels himself, and then hit with a shoulder block. With Hall on the mat, Shawn Michaels rebounds himself off the ropes but goes over Scott as he gets to his feet and hits Michaels with a quick shoulder block of his own on the rebound. Scott Hall goes for the pin but Michaels quickly kicks out after just a 1 count. Hall picks Shawn Michaels up by the hair and attempts to whip Michaels into the ropes but is reversed, sending himself into the ropes instead. Shawn Michaels manages to hit a back drop on the rebound, followed by another once Scott Hall gets up from the first. With the advantage held in place, Shawn Michaels picks up Hall from the mat and whips him into the corner, following up with a clothesline, pushing Scott Hall out of the corner a little on impact, but Michaels pushes him back in as he lays in punch after punch with slaps thrown in until the referee pulls away Michaels. The referee tells Michaels off, biding time for Hall who, when Michaels comes back to continue the advantage, delivers a rake to the eye on Shawn, causing him to stumble back.

The End:With the slight advantage, Scott Hall charges at Michaels and manages to hit a clothesline, knocking down Michaels to the mat. With Michaels down on the mat, Hall rebounds himself off the ropes for an elbow drop, but Shawn Michaels move out of the way at the last second, causing Hall to fall flat on the mat. Shawn Michaels lays some boots into Scott Hall before picking up from the mat and lifting him for a suplex, followed in by a pinfall. 1…2…but Scott Hall managed to kick out before the 3. With the advantage still in his hands, Shawn Michaels continues to go to work on Scott Hall, picking him up off the mat and whipping him into the corner. Michaels walks over and mounts up to the second turnbuckle before proceeding to lay punch after punch into the head of Scott Hall as the crowd chant along in agreement. 1…2….3…4…..5….6…7…but near to the next punch, Scott Hall manages to catch the hand of Shawn Michaels, landing one of his own instead as Shawn Michaels stumbles on the turnbuckle slightly. Hall takes advantage and lifts Shawn Michaels into a quick Powerbomb, followed up by a pin. 1….2….But Shawn Michaels manages to kick out. Highly annoyed, Scott Hall gets up and starts to argue the pin with the referee but does not have time to get very far as Michaels recovers and comes up from behind with a schoolboy pin. 1…2…But Hall just kicked out before the 3. Shawn Michaels quickly gets up and lays boots into the chest of Hall before climbing the turnbuckle and taunting to the fans. Shawn Michaels launches himself off the top turnbuckle for an elbow drop, but Hall moves out of the way! Shawn Michaels crashes and burns, allowing Scott Hall to capitalise, rolling Shawn Michaels up slightly and using the ropes as leverage, but the pin is not made when the referee see’s Hall's feet on the second rope.

Hall quickly gets up to his feet and picks up Shawn Michaels with him, laying in a few punches before rebounding him off the ropes he was leaning on, and attempts to follow up with a knee smash, but Shawn Michaels manages to reverse, hitting a flying clothesline on Scott Hall. Both men are down for a few seconds before Shawn Michaels pops back up from the mat and walks over to pick up Hall but he manages to outdo Michaels, giving him a rake to the eyes, causing Shawn Michaels to stumble slightly and hold his face. Hall cockily taunts for a few moments before getting quite close to Shawn Michaels to continue the advantage, but Shawn Michaels comes out of nowhere and hits the Sweet Chin Music! Shawn falls ontop of Hall for the cover.1.....2....

JR: Wait a minute! It's Kevin Nash!

Kevin Nash comes into the ring and breaks up the count as he continues to stomp on Shawn as the ref signals for them to ring the bell.

Ding Ding Ding!

Aftermath: Kevin Nash continues to beat down on Shawn until Shawn fights back with some rights and lefts to the face of Kevin Nash. HBK is coming back but only until Randy Orton comes in the ring and nails him from behind. Nash helps Hall up as all three members of nWo begin to stomp the hell out of HBK in the corner. Hall begins to choke HBK in the corner as Orton pushes the referee out of the way. Nash and Hall drag Shawn out of corner as Orton grabs HBK by the head, sitting him on his but as he begins to lay the forearms to the chest of Michaels. Nash rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair from near the time keeper and comes back in the ring with it. After the attacks from Orton, Hall raises him up as Nash runs at him and cracks him in the skull with the steel chair! Shawn Michaels begins to bleed badly here as nWo taunts the fans as the crowd boos. Hall gets ontop of HBK and gets repetied punches to the forehead of Shawn, busting him open even more. Orton tells them to raise up Shawn Michaels, as they do Kevin Nash kicks Shawn in the gut and hits the Jacknife powerbomb! Hall then does his razor taunt as he slowly lifts Shawn to his feet and puts Shawn's head between his legs, hitting the Razors Edge! Orton then falls to his knees, getting ready for the RKO, Nash and Hall point over to Orton and lifts a bloddy and helpless Shawn back up as Orton runs in and hits a devestating RKO! Orton then tells Nash and Hall to get the spray paint as they go to the outside and look under the ring, finding it. Then slide back in the ring and Orton tells them to spray paint on Shawn. Hall spray paints N.W.O on Shawn's back as he lays there hepless, with his buddie Triple H banded from the building, who is was there to help Shawn? All three members of nWo stand tall over HBK as the fans erupt in boos.

Batista heading to the arena?

Batista is seen walking down the hallways with an angry look on his face as we cut to a commercial.

~Commercial~

After the commercial break, the camera opens back in the arena as "I walk alone" by Saliva hits the pa system. We see the WWE champion Batista rushing down the ring as some people from the crowd touch him, but he just ignores it. Batista walks up the steps and enters the ring and snatches the mic from the time keeper. Batista's music cuts as he paces around the ring while moving the mic up to his lips and begins to speak.

Batista: Kurt! I'm sick and tired of waiting in the parking lot for you. I know your here in the building tonight, so get your ass down here right now!

The fans cheer as Batista takes off his suit and then unbottons the white shirt and takes it off as well.

Batista: Come on Kurt!

Nobody still shows up, then after awhile Kurt Angle's music hits the pa system as Batista is ready telling him to come on, but nobody comes on the stage.

JR: That's his music... but where the hell is he?

Angle's music then stops as Batista paces around the ring, little does he know that Kurt Angle is right behind him.

King: Lok out Batista, Angle's right behind you!

Angle attacks Batista from behind as Batista hits the floor as Kurt lays some stomps on him. Kurt Angle continues the assult as he chokes Batista with his foot while pulling the ropes. The crowd begin a "Batista" chant but Angle just continues to beat down on him. Batista is making it to his feet as Kurt still hits him with some punches to the face, But Batista isn’t just taking them, he is throwing some of his own. The two trade shots for a while, but Batista quickly runs at the ropes and back, hitting Kurt with a clothesline! Kurt quickly makes it back to his feet as Batista hits some more punches to the face of Angle. Kurt then grabs Batista by the leg trying to get him in a Ankle lock, But Batista fights Kurt off and kicks him in the gut and shoves his head in between his legs, going for the Batista Bomb. But Kurt somehow manages to get out and quickly slide out of the ring as the crowd boos him.

Crowd: Angle sucks! Angle sucks! Angle sucks!

Batista: Come on!

Saliva's I walk alone hits again as Kurt backs down on the ramp as Batista makes a "This close taunt".

Kurt Angle: Your a deadman Batista! Your a deadman!

JR: Baw Gawd, what a fight between these two! This rivarly just seem to get more intense!

King: Batista is gonna pay for this JR, you never do that to an Olypmic Gold Medalest like Kurt Angle.

**The two stare each other down as Kurt Angle makes a title signal around his waist as the screen fades to black, with the WWE logo flashing across the screen.**

RAW quick results

Opening Segment: Kurt Angle explains why he attacked Batista. He says that he was never Batista's friend, and that all he wanted from Batista was his WWE Championship. He talked about how he was just buttering up Batista so that he could attack at the right time. Kurt goes on to talk about that for awhile until his Wrestlemania Rewind opponet Kane comes out to the ring.

Match 1-Wrestlemania Rewind Match
Kurt Angle defeats Kane after JBL hits Kane with the IC belt.
(13:18)

Segment- Coach announces Batista and Kurt Angle will team up to face Cena and Goldberg at SNME.

Segment- NWO is talking backstage. Edge then comes up to them and tells them he needs a favor, for them to take out Undertaker in his match with Batista, and that if they did that for him, he promised to take care of DX for them. NWO eccepted...

Segment 2- Kane chases JBL out the building.

Match 2- Rey Mysterio vs Ken Kennedy vs Carlito- Carlito wins after Rey went for a diving moonsault, but Carlito low blowed him and gave him a backbreacker.
(12:15)

Segment 3- Vince says that Mick Foley will join the kick my ass club.

Segment- Scott Hall is knocked out backstage where officals are checking on him, Orton and Nash find him and think to themselves... "DX".

Match 3- Brock Lesnar vs Greogry Helms- Lesnar destorys Helms and ends the match with a brutal F-5.

Segment- Kevin Nash gets locked in a closet by DX.

Segment: Mickie James held a apperciation day for Ashley after the recent mistakes between the two, but before they left Jazz came out and challenged Ashley to a match at Wrestlemania for the Women's title. Ashley accepted but made the match a thriple threat match with Mickie added into the match.

Match 4- Rob Van Dam vs The Great Khali
(The match was suppose to be RVD vs King Booker but Booker came out and told everyone he was to hurt to compete, so instead got Khali to fight RVD.

Aftermath: RVD wins by DQ after Khali refused to leg go of the illegal choke. Big Show then came out to the ring and the two stare each other down. Show and Khali trade blows for awhile until Show gets the advantage and clothesline Khali out of the ring. Davari then comes behind Big Show with a hit to the back, but Show just looks back at Davari not fazed. He then grabs Davari by the throat and gives him a huge chokeslam. Khali backs down as Show tells him he' next.

Segment: Mick Foley is forced to kiss Mr Mcmahons ass after Shane and Umaga beat him down. The crowd cheered for the rock but he did not show.

Main Event- Wrestlemania Rewind Match
Undertaker vs Batista

Aftermath: The match is a no contest after Edge and Kurt Angle get involved in the match. Kurt beats down on Batista as Edge beats up on Taker, Taker begins to fight Edge off with some punches to the face. Randy Orton runs into the ring and helps out Edge as the two beat him down. Edge grabed a chair went for a conchairto but BREAK IT DOWN! hits as Triple H and Shawn Michaels come down and hit punches to the face of Orton and Edge. Undertaker clothelines Edge out of the ring and chases him into the crowd. Kurt goes to beat up on DX but they fight him off as Batista knocks Angle down with a clothesline. Kurt and Orton roll out of the ring and point at DX and Batista. Shane then came out to the ring and announced that next week it will be Kurt Angle teming up with nWo's Randy Orton and Kevin Nash, to take on Batista and DgenerationX!

End show

snme08lp0.jpg

Match 1- Kurt Angle & Batista vs John Cena & Goldberg.
Result: Goldberg & John Cena win after Kurt Angle hits Batista in the back with a chair and then hits the angle slam. Goldberg followed up with a spear and jackhammer for the 1.2.3. After the match John Cena hits Goldberg with a F-U.

~Commercial~

Segment 1- The Cutting Edge
The infamous words "You think you know me" blast out from the speakers and cut into "Metalingus by Alterbridge" the crowd erupt in boos as they get to their feet and look at the stage many fans hold up signs such as "Edge sucks" and "Go back to Canada" very few people are on Edges side. As Edge steps out from behind the curtain and stands on the stage with the smoke coming out he brushes back his hair with his hand and jumps up and down slowly. He walks to the right of the stage and looks over at the crowd as they boo louder, Edge smirks then jogs to the other side, and gets the same welcome, he walks back to the middle, and then begins to cockily walk down the ramp. He gets to the end and slides into the ring and lies for a few seconds before getting up and walking to the far corner and climbing up it, then raising his hands in the air. He gets down then looks at Lillian Garcia and snatches the mic out her hand, then tells her to get out the ring. Edge begins to talk as the crowd boo loudly.

Edge: Ok, Shut up, I will not be dissrespected on my own show. This here is MY SHOW! the cutting Edge!

The crowd boos.

Edge: I just wish I could of held it in a better place. *Crowd boos* Come on even you people must be embarrassed to live here. There's nothing good here at all. But anyways, just days away the wait will be over, once again at Wrestlemania I will pick up yet another win, when I BEAT The Undertaker and end his undefeated streak at Mania once and for all.

More boos from the crowd.

Edge: Boo me then you all know it's true, this town has nothing, you should all be in awe that once in your pathetic lives you get to see someone like me, the Rated R Superstar Edge. Now I'm gonna cut to the chase, alot of people are asking exactly why would I want The Undertaker on the cutting edge tonight. Well see the answers real simple, it's what I've been telling the whole world over and over again, I do NOT fear The Undertaker. And last week on the cutting edge we had the biggest **** on the planet Brittany Skye on the show, but tonight... tonight my guest WILL be the deadman. So Ladies and Gentlemen, without furter adu, I give you the deadman... the phenom, the man who is undefeated at Wrestlemania, but only momentarely, I give you.... THHHHHE Undertakerrrrrrrrr!

*Suddenly the signature drop of lights in the arena happens as the fans erupt knowing that this means The Undertaker will be making an appearance. The sound of thunder hit’s the arena and the lights turn back on, the camera is now fix firmly on the titantron screen which shows nothing but a brick wall in gloomy darkness. The Undertaker then walks from the left of the camera’s view into the centre of the screen and the fans erupt at the sight of him. Undertaker is wearing a long black leather coat, and his usual black hat. Undertaker slowly walks down the ramp as Edge is seen with his head held high trying to act like he isn't scared, when deep down inside he is scared out of his boots. Undertaker slowly walks up the steps and then raises his arms as the lights come back on. Taker then enters the ring and looks towards Edge saying nothing. Edge backs up a little saying nothing for around 30 seconds, once the crowd‘s noise dies down he begins to speak*

Edge: Undertaker... uhhhhh.... We.... Welcome to the cutting Edge. Well ummmm... that's a nice hat you got there, very, very nice hat there.

*Undertaker just stands there staring at Edge.*

Edge: Anyways, Undertaker lets get right to the point. Now as you know me and you've got a big match comming up shortly at Wrestlemania 24, and me and you... you've got something in common. Both of us have never been pinned at a Wrestlemania, see that right there is what makes us special, but.. I'm afraid that after Wrestlemania, one of us won't be undefeated at Mania anymore. Now Taker let me ask you a question...

*Edge gets just a little bit closer to Undertaker.*

Edge: How does it feel to know that at after 15 years, something you worked so hard for will be tooken away from you. How does it feel to know that after are match at Wrestlemania you're gonna go from being 15-0, to 15 and 1? Huh how does that make ya feel? Oh not gonna answer me Taker? I'll tell you how you feel about that, you feel BAD, don't ya? You feel frigthtended by me. I'm not the one scared Taker... you are. Face it Undertaker, you're scared of me, you know deep down inside that I can beat you. You fear, that one day you will be buried by the hands of me and I'll be the new Phenom of the WWE.

Edge gets closer to Taker.

Edge: I can... i can see it in your eyes your scared.

Undertaker just stares down at Edge as Edge looks around at the crowd who are chanting Undertakers name. Edge then looks back at Taker and slaps him right in the face. Undertaker turns and slowly takes his hat off and throws it down. Undertaker then turns back and grabs Edge by the throat! Just then the lights go out... When the lights come back on there are six masked men surrounding Taker as Edge is outside. Undertaker looks at the masked guys as they run at him and ambush him, Taker tries his best to fight them off but no luck as Edge watches outside smiling. They hammer taker down a bit before he gets some momentum and punches all of the masked men off of him. Some get back up and assult him but Taker fights them off and boots one in the face. He grabs the other one by the throat and chokeslams the hell out of him. Two other ones run up on him only to get double chokeslam! Undertaker boots the rest of the masked men down and tosses them out of the ring, just as it looks like Taker is winning Edge runs into the ring and hits Taker in the back of the head with a ring bell.

Edge continues to beat Taker down in the face with the ring bell and then waits for Taker to get up in the corner, Taker raises up and walks right into a spear from Edge! Edge grabs the ring bell and is about to walk out of the ring, but Taker raises back up again and Edge is angry. Once Undertaker makes it back to his feet Edge nails him in the face with the ring bell again busting Taker wide open. Edge sits on Taker's chest and wales on him with punch after punch, busting Taker open even more. Edge exits out of the ring and walks off, but Taker raises up again, Edge looks back angry that Undertaker won't stay down. Edge walks back down to the ring and enters it stalking Taker to get up. Once he does Edge hits another spear. Undertaker yet rose up again and got nailed with another spear. Edge exits the ring and walks off, Undertaker raises up and Edge stops smling, Taker can't manage to make it back to his feet and falls back down as Edge's smile comes back on his face.

~Commercial~

Match 2- Chris Jericho & Ashley vs MVP & Jazz
Results: Jericho & Ashley win after Chris Jericho gets MVP in a smal package and beats him for the 1.2.3.

Segment- DX, Scott Hall
We cut to the back at that and to Scott Hall's locker room. He had had just poured a glass of water but before he could take a drink, his cellphone rings. He answers it.

Scott Hall: Yeah? Oh, what's up man. where are you right now?

He smiled and began to wonder off his locker room. A few moments pass and we spot both Triple H and Shawn Michaels sneak into the room.

Shawn Michaels: Shhhhhh, be very very quite.

Triple H: Ouch... come on Shawn you stepped on my foot.

Shawn Michaels: Well I wouldn't have if you stopped bumping into me.

Triple H: Damn it Shawn!

The two begin to argue until Scott's head pops back in the locker room and DX are nowhere too be seen.

Scott Hall: Huh? Na man just though I heard something.

Scott walks back from his locker room and Shawn and HHH are seen peeping out of a locker.

HBK: Did he see us?

HHH: No, I don't think so. Come on.

Triple H ull something from his jean pocket. It's a steel bottle, HHH poured whatever it was into the glass of water and him and Shawn both laughed playfully to themselves and snuck out. It was a light alcohal. Hall stepped back into the locker room.

Scott Hall: I can't believe that.

Hall reached down and took a drink from her glass. We then cut back to Jim Ross and King.

King: What was that about? I guess Triple H wants something more then a victory from Scott Hall here tonight.

JR: I donno about that, guess we'll find out later.

~Commercial~

Segment 3- JBL and Michell Mccool in there locker room

We cut to a locker room and see JBL laying down on a massage table with Michelle Mccool checking his knee. He seems to be in pain as a knock on the door is heard.

Michelle Mccool: Come in.

Someone walks through the door and it's the assistant GM Johnathan Coachman.

Coach: Uh, JBL your non-title match with Kane is next, you better get ready.

Michelle Mccol: No Coach, I don't think he can compete tonight.

JBL: She's right, my knee, it's hurt pretty bad.

Coach: I see... do you think you will still be able to compete?

JBL: I'm afraid no Coach, I'd hate to let all my loyal fans down tonight, but this knee hurts pretty bad. I wanna make sure it heals so I can be ready to defend my IC title against Kane at Wrestlemania.

Mccool: Please Coach, you have to cancelle the match, he just isn't in good condition to wrestle tonight.

Coach thinks to himself.

Coach: Alright Michelle, JBL... I guess I have no choise but to cancelle your match with Kane tonight.

JBL: Thanks.... thanks alot Coach, hopefully I can get through this and be able to wrestle at Mania in one week.

Coach: Me too champ, see you on RAW.

Coach walks out of the locker room and JBL and Mccool make sure he is gone. They both laugh to each other.

JBL: Oh man, that was way too easy. Come on Michelle, lets get out of here.

Match 4-Tables match
Tommy Dreamer vs Elijah Burke
Results: Elijah Burke picks up the win after some help from King Booker. RVD came out to the ring and accidently hit Tommy Dreamer with a chair, setting Tommy up to get ddted threw the table.

~Commercial~

Segment 4- Big Show calls out The Great Khali

*As we come back from the commercial, The Great Khali and Davari are seen standing in the ring as Khali raises his arms screaming. There music cuts as Davari grabs the mic from Lillian and hands it to Khali.*

Khali: WIWEU*RHU!

Crowd: What?!

Khali: WURHUWHEHWEWH!

Khali: TUHEHEYTRETYEH!

*Khali gives the mic over to Davari and he begins to speak.*

Davari: The Great Khali says that he doesn't want until Wrestlemania to get his hands on The Big Show... The Great Khali says that he wants to get his hands on The Big Show right now.

*The crowd erupts in cheers. Khali takes the mic.

Khali: RUWURHWYERGGY!

Davari takes the mic and translates

Davari: So Big Show, if you have got enough guts, come out to the ring and face Khali right here, right now.

JR: Khali wants to face Big Show even before Wrestlemania.

*They wait for Show to come out, but nobody comes out.

Davari: Come on Big Show, we know your here tonight... come out and face The Great Khali like a man.

*Still no sign of the Big Show.*

Davari: I knew it, I knew it! The Big Show fears The Great Khali, I knew it all along! You see not even someone as Big Show wants to get in the ring with Khali, not even someone as powerful as him wou-

*Weeeeeeeeeel It's The Big Show! hits as Big Show comes out on stage and he gets some cheers from the crowd. He walks down to the ring and enters it, e then gets right in the face of Khali as the two begin a stare down.

King: Oh man JR, these two are about to explode in that ring.

Big Show takes a mic from the staff people and begins to speak.

Big Show: Did you for one second, think that I was scared of The Great Khali? Now I don't know if you know this, but I'm not all those little guys who you can just throw around the ring, I'm The Big Show, 7'0 450 pounds of RAW POWER! *Crowd cheers*. You may have been able to easily power your way threw some of the littler guys on the roster, but Khali... you will never be able to get pass me. You don't wanna wait untill Mania? Well good, because I don't wanna wait any longer either, so if you wanna go, then lets go. This ring ain't big enough for the both of us.

*The fans cheer as Khali and Big Show continue to stare each other down.*

Davari: CUIRHURHEWRUH! RNWREWUHERUW! DANAMEWNE!

Davri gets in Big Show's face now with the words and Show grabs him by the throat. He goes to chokeslam him but Khali nails Show in the back of the head. The two trade blows as Davari rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair near the time keeper. Khali begins to get the upper hand as he has Show in the corner. Khali goes for a punch that Show ducks, and now Show is hammering Khali down. Davari then runs behind Show and hits him in the back with the steel chair that doesn't even faze Show. Big Show turns around and grabs Davari by the throat again, but before he can chokeslam him Khali comes and chops Show in the head, causing him to back up into the ropes. Davari picks the chair back up and nails Show square in the head with it as he barely stays up on his feet. But not for long as Khali knocks him down with a huge big boot to the face. As Big Show makes it to his face, Khali headbutts him over and over, busting him wide open. Khali finally stops and hits a final boot to the now bloody Big Show. Khali raises his arms in the air screaming as Davari talks trash. The two are now standing tall over the bloddy Big Show.

Segment 5- Kane, JBL, Mccool

The camera cuts backstage and we see a happy JBL and Michelle Mccool who are walking down the hallways, heading out of the arena.

JBL: Oh man, I can't belive better how easy that was.

Mccool: Me neither, now we don't have to worrie about that monster until Wrestlemania.

JBL: Dang right.

They continue walking down the hallways until all of a sudden, the hallways turn red and werid voices are heard.

JBL : Th.... The hell is that.

Mccool: I don't know.

JBL: Lets just.... hurry up and get out of here.

They continue down the halls until they are stopped infront of Kane who is standing there evily laughing.

JBL: It's him!

Mccool: Ahhhhhhhh!

Kane begins to walk up to them as they run off scared. They continue running down the hallways, all the way until they run out in the arena. They run all the way into the ring and sit there scared. Then all of a sudden BOOOM! Is heard as Kane comes down to the ring with a frightened JBL and Mccool in the ring. Kane walks down the ramp and then enters the ring. Bradhsaw and Michelle don't know what too do, Mccool hides behind JBL until he pushes her into Kane as he runs out of the ring. Kane stares at Mccool for awhile and then grabs her by the throat, hitting a devestating chokeslam! Kane then sets his sights on JBL who is on the ramp holding on tight to his IC title. Kane makes a title signal around his waist and then raises his arms in the air and biringing them back down as fire explodes from out of the turnbuckle. Kane continues to stare down JBL as JBL kisses his belt as this may be his last time holding it.

~Commercial~

Match 5- Raw vs Smackdown 6 Man Tag match
Rey Mysterio, Kennedy & Carlito vs Christian, Matt Hardy & Johnny Nitro
Results: Matt Hardy, Christian, and Kennedy pick up the win after Hardy twist of fates Carlito for the 1.2.3. After the match a fight broke out between the 6competitors which ended in Matt Hardy standing tall in the ring ontop of the ladder, signaling that he will win the Money In The Bank Ladder match at Wrestlemania.

Segment- Scott Hall and NWO

The camera cuts to nWo's locker room and we see Scott Hall sitting down looking a bit dizzy with his hands on his head. Just then Randy Orton and Kevin Nash come in.

Randy Orton: Scott what's up man, you ready for your match with Triple H man?

Hall gets up.

Hall: Yeah man, I'm more than ready.

Nash: You sure? You look wasted man, you haven't been drinking latefly have you?

Hall: Na man, I haven't.

Nash: Sco.... Scott don't you lie to me, I can tell if you've been drinking or not.

Hall: Seriously man, I'm fine, I'm focused and ready to kick some DX ass tonight.

Orton: That's what I wanna hear, and with Shawn Michales bannded from ringisde tonight, you should win no problem. Come on guys.

nWo walk out of the locker room.

~Commercial~

Match 6- Singles Match
Triple H vs Scott Hall
Results: Triple H was getting the upper hand most of the match, due to the fact that Scott Hall was dizzy after what DX put into his drink earlier. The match ended in a draw after Orton and Nash came out and attacked HHH. But Shawn came down dressed up as a staff worker, he went to go check on Scott Hall then ended up Super Kicking Randy Orton. Him and Triple H then doubled teamed on Nash, clothesling him out of the ring.

Aftermath:

HBK: nWo, Orton, Nash, Hall! We said we were going to lay you three out; and just like D-X promised... D-X delivered. You see, were like FedEx, we'll deliver in 30mins or you get your money back. And trust me, over the 10 years that I've been with Degeneration-X. We haven't given a refund for as long as I can remember.

Triple H: And our customers... are always satisfied! But back on topic. As Shawn said, we did what we said we were gonna do. Degeneration X took it old school and showed why we… are the best. As my partner here would say… you shouldn’t hunt… what you can’t kill! And as history has shown, Degeneration X… can’t be killed! nWO, at Wrestlemania you three jackoffs are gonna find out first hand what happens when you awaken the Degenerate inside The Game! Come Wrestlemania 24 boys, expect no mercy, because we aren't gonna show you any remorse! So listen closely Orton, Nash, Hall... like ir or not, nWo will be ended once and for all by the hands of DgenerationX

Triple H: And if your not down with that then we got two words for ya.... Suck it!

*The crowd says it with them. (“Break It Down” by Chris Warren erupts over the arena speakers as Shawn Michaels and Triple H stand side-by-side. They raise their arms and bring them down in three successive ‘DX Crotch Chops’ as green ‘X’ pyros go off behind them in perfect timing.They then raises their arms a fourth time and hold them for a moment before bringing them down for a fourth and final ‘DX Crotch Chop’ with accompanying pyros.The crowd erupts into a standing ovation as Michaels stands in the center of the ring and drops into his ‘Cat Stance Flex’ Taunt and Triple H stands behind him, rearing back into his ‘The Game’ taunt.*

Arm Wrestle Match- Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley

[Brock Lesnar and Lashley trash talk each other and finely begin. Lesnar thinks he is winning until Lashley makes a comeback but Brock lets go and tells him to hold on as the crowd boos. Lesnar streched a bit as Lashley just wait immpatinetly. Brock told everyone he was ready then they started again. Brock yet again stops and tells him to wait... Lashley is getting irriatied as Lesnar checks his arm, pretending to see if its alright. He says he's ready again and then they start again. Brock thinks he is winning toward the end but Bobby Lashley powers Brock down, but Lesnar uses both of his arms to put Lashley's arm down and then hits Lashley in the head. Brock hits some right punches to the face of Lashley as he backs him in the corner. The two brawl for awhile until Lesnar hits a low blow and hits Lashley with a steel chair. Lesnar hits him with it over and over, and as Lashley rose up he hit a devestating F-5! Brock walked off with a evil smirk on his face as Lashley looked on with an angry look on his face.]

Main Event- No Holds Barred Match
Mick Foley vs Shane Mcmahon
Results: The match got out of hand as Umaga and Vince Mcmahon got involved in the match beating Foley down. Umaga was going for the Samoan Spike until suddenly.... IF YA SMELLLLLLLLL! hits as The Rock runs down to the ring and lays the smackdown of Shane and Vince as Foley handles Umaga. The Rock looks at his hand and rock punches Vince out of the ring. Foley clotheslines Umaga out of the ring and Shane gets caught with a spinebuster from The Rock. Rock sets up for The Peoples Elbow and hits it! Shane rolls out of the ring holding his chest as Umaga screams in samoan! Rock talked on the mic and did the "If ya smelllllll!" and the crowd was going wild, the biggest pop of the show. The Rock and Foley were seen standing tall in the ring as the screen fades to black as the WWE logo flashes across the screen.

wm24logouj7.jpg

LIVE from Orlando, Florida!

The customary parantel discretion is aired, warning the fans that some scenes may contain mature themes and violence. This soon fades out, and the opening video to 'Wrestlemania' airs with the theme music Wasting my time by Deafult as they show past wrestlemania moments. Afterwards, they hype up all the main matches with the song King of the Stereo playing. Afterwards, the narrator begins to speak.

Narator: And now.... RAW & Smackdown present.... Wrestlemania 24!

They show the Wrestlemania 24 logo on the screen for a bit before panning into the sol out arena as two large pyros shooting down from the sealing and exploding at the contact of the tron. The fans cheer in amazement at the jaw-dropping site of the flashy fireworks. Once the fireworks have stopped going off, the main camera pans throughout the arena, getting a good view of the millions of fans in attendance. Over half of the fans hold their signs in the air as the arena lights scroll all over the arena in anticipation for the start of this edition of Wrestlemania. A graphic appears on the top right corner of the screen that says "LIVE from Orlando, Florida.

JR: Welcome WWE fans, to the grandest stage of them all.... Wrestleeeeeeeemaniaaaaaaaa!

King and JR talk about the up comming matches and Michael Cole and Tazz talk about there smackdown matches tonight.

Money in the bank ladder Match
Ken Kennedy vs Johnny Nitro vs Carlito vs Matt Hardy vs Christian vs Rey Mysterio
Results: Christian wins after knocking Nitro off the ladder with a chair shot and grabs the MITB briefcase.
(17:55)

ECW Originals vs The Royal Kingdom
Extreme Rules Match
RVD, Sabu & Tommy Dreammer vs King Booker, Finlay & Elijah Burke
Results: RVD, Sabu, and Tommy Dreamer defeat King Booker, Finlay & Elijah Burke after RVD 5 star frog splashes Burke with a steel chair.
(14:50)

Giant vs Giant
The Great Khali vs Big Show
Results: Big Show went for a chokeslam on Khali but Davari throws some kind of powder on Show's face as Khali follows up with a giant brain chop to the head for the 1.2.3.
(8:59)

United States Championship Match
Chris Jericho vs MVP(c)
Results: MVP hits Jericho in the head with the U.S title and then rolls him up using some leverage from the ropes for the win to retain his U.S title.
(13:15)

Interpromotion match
Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley
Results: Brock Lesnar defeats Bobby Lashley after two F-5's for the three count.
(15:05)

Interconteintal Championship Match
JBL(c) vs Kane
Results: JBL was down for when Kane hit hom with a Chokeslam, but Michelle Mccool discratcs the referee, Kane grabed her by the hair as JBL rolled him up and holds Mccool's hands for leverage to get the three count.
(14:12)

Undefeated Streak vs Undefeated Streak
Undertaker vs Edge
Results: Undertaker was going for a tomestone pildriver, but Edge reveres and goes to hit it, but Taker reverese back, then Edge reveres back, Taker reveres back and hits the tomestone for the win.
(16:20)
16-0

3 on 2 Handicap Match
The Rock & Sock Connection vs The Mcmahons & Umaga
Results: The Rock & Sock Connection take the win after The Rock and Foley hit the double peoples elbow on Vince, then Foley hit the double arm ddt for the win.
(15:00)

Aftermath: After the match Vince tried to sneak away, but The Rock told him he wasn't goin nowhere! The Rock then swings him around and hits The Rock bottom and forces Vince to kiss Foley's ass.

Womens Championship Match
Ashley(c) vs Jazz vs Mickie James
Results: Jazz takes the win after hitting the fisherman ddt on Ashley to become new Women's Champion.
(7:42)

Worlheavyweight Championship Match
John Cena(c) vs Goldberg
Results: Goldberg hit the Jackhamer on Cena for the win and to become new Worldheavyweight champion!
17:27

Dx vs nWo
Triple H & Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton, Scott Hall & Kevin Nash
Results: Triple H and HBK pick up the win after a sweet chain music and a peddigree to Scott Hall for the three count. DX then had a long celebratin together.
(14:59)

WWE Championship Match
Batista(c) vs Kurt Angle
Results: Match of the night, very back and fourth. Batista hit a batista bomb and Angle somehow kicks out. Angle hit the Angle slam but Batista kicks out. Tista gets out of a few Ankle locks, Angle kicked out of one more Batista bomb but the third was too much as Batista gets the three count to retain his title. Batista then celebrated his win with a show of pyro exploding and confetti.
(20:29)

*A recap of all the Wrestlemania 24 matches are shown before the show goes off air.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back