• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[OFFICIAL] Sheamus Wins The 2012 Royal Rumble Discussion

Yesterday I was like ok... I wasn't expecting sheamus to win at all but after watching Raw this looks like a good move. That's why we shouldn't just shun a decision without really watching it develop. Yeah I wanted Jericho to win to add to his list of accomplishments and add another reason for him to get in the hall of fame, but sheamus can be a big guy in the WWE. Before the rumble I wasnt high on sheamus but after being at the rumble and hearing the reaction he got when his number came out I think sheamus has a very good future as a top face. I wish Sheamus the best.

I fucking love Sheamus and I love that he won the Rumble last night. He wasn't my first pick, nor even the person I thought had a good shot at winning, but he was my favorite moment of the Rumble itself. Hell, it's a great story if nothing else. He gets booted off of last years Wrestlemania and this year he is Main Eventing it. I just wonder if it will be against Daniel Bryan, or if it will be against someone else? Maybe Wade Barrett? Or Randy Orton? Hell, you never know with WWE. You know how they love their triple threat matches...

Sheamus winning was a perfect swerve, they never telegraphed it too much, but as others have said I can't help but think that too many of creative's ideas made it to the dirt sheets and they deliberately swerved us all.

I think there will be an excellent feud between him and Bryan over the next month, since the Jericho/Punk feud finally has some steam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back