Grade tonight's RAW.

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
On tomorrow's Raw

Everyone involved with The Battle Of The Billionaire's will be in the same ring together.

Triple threat M.I.T.B. qualifying match. Carlito vs. Randy Orton vs. Ric Flair.

And more W.M. build.

I expect Kane to attack Khali.

I don't know about you guys, but I thought the Kennedy / CM Punk match was pretty good as well. Liked the kicks :p. I'm gonna try to check out some of their OVW matches to see if they were any good.

Jake I don't think they'll go with Kennedy, even though as you say he's the best option. If they don't go for Kennedy, they should go for Edge, but I think they're going to want to keep the undefeated streak at WM only for Taker, so he's probably going to lose too. I bet they're gonna go with Orton, I would really hate it, but it'll probably happen... :(

Smackdown this week was pretty good, but it missed Benoit, Kendrick and London, who are my favorite in-ring performers at the moment on Smackdown with Finlay, Undertaker and Kennedy.

The following is from WWE.com:

On Monday night, Raw will roll into the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C. and will bear witness to what is sure to be a historic Battle of the Billionaires contract signing.

Last week, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin was announced as the special guest referee for the Battle of the Billionaires at WrestleMania 23, and on ECW on Sci Fi, he "guaran-damn-teed" that one billionaire will leave Ford Field bald on April 1. This week, Austin, billionaires Donald Trump and Mr. McMahon and their representatives, Bobby Lashley and Umaga, will share the same ring during the official Battle of the Billionaires contract signing. What will happen when all five explosive personalities are within the same confines for the first time? Will Mr. McMahon give Trump the billionaire b***h slap he is so found of promoting?

Also, Executive Assistant Jonathan Coachman has announced a blockbuster Triple Threat Match for Raw. Randy Orton, Carlito and Ric Flair will do battle, with the winner claiming the final spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania 23. Last week, the qualifying match pitting Flair vs. Carlito was interrupted by The Great Khali; will one of them make good on their second chance, or will the Legend Killer (who lobbied his way into this opportunity thanks to a meeting with Coachman) join Rated-RKO partner Edge at WrestleMania?

Last week, Shawn Michaels stayed true to his word and had WWE Champion John Cena’s back, but it seemed to take HBK a little longer than it should have to save his partner from a triple team. Will Michaels live up to his reputation for turning on his partners as we continue on the road to WrestleMania?

And after acting as special guest ring announcer in a Falls Count Anywhere Match between Women’s Champion Melina and Mickie James, soon-to-be Playboy cover girl Ashley shoved the mouthy Women’s Champion down on her butt. After a confrontation on SmackDown, it was announced that Ashley will challenge Melina for the Women's Championship at WrestleMania 23. Will the two Divas meet up once again in the nation’s capital?

Find out live Monday night at 9/8 CT on the USA Network.

From WWE.com:

In an unbelievable turn of events in front of 14,740 WWE fans in Washington, D.C., Raw went off the air with Donald Trump laying Mr. McMahon out right on his billion dollar backside.

With Trump, Mr. McMahon, ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley, Intercontinental Champion Umaga, Armando Estrada and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin all in one ring for the Battle of the Billionaires contract signing, tensions were understandably high. But who would have guessed that it would be Trump who would make the first move by shoving the WWE Chairman right over a table? Trump seemed very confident with his choice of Bobby Lashley, who will act as his representative in what will no doubt be one of the most exciting WrestleMania matches of all time.

When the night first got under way, a confrontation between World Tag Team Champions John Cena and Shawn Michael lit up the Verizon Center. With Cena still wary of a double-cross by HBK, the two Superstars looked ready to brawl when Jonathan Coachman arrived to inform them of what he had in store for them later in the night. With Mr. McMahon busy preparing for the Battle of the Billionaires contract signing, Coachman decided to pit Cena and HBK against three other tag teams in a Gauntlet Match that would end inside a steel cage!

After disposing of The World’s Greatest Tag Team and Cade & Murdoch, a kick from HBK got a little too close for comfort for John Cena. As the 15-foot steel cage lowered onto the ring, the World Tag Team Champions were staring daggers. MNM stepped into the ring next and put up quite a fight. After Cena gave Joey Mercury an FU and the cage was lifted, all eight competitors mixed it up in a burly free-for-all. Suddenly, Cena swung a chair, HBK ducked to avoid it, and it landed hard on Charlie Haas. Some say if Cena had wanted to hit Michaels with the chair he would have done it, while others say Cena was just waiting for the right moment to strike. With two weeks left until WrestleMania, only time will tell.

WWE fans were on their feet as The Rock delivered a message via the Titan Tron. After revealing Umaga’s name is Samoan for “shriveled up monkey penis,” the Most Electrifying Superstar in sports-entertainment had a statement for Mr. McMahon: “You will get your head shaved bald at WrestleMania, Vince. That is a guaran-damn-tee.”

Randy Orton claimed the final spot in WrestleMania’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match by eliminating both Carlito and Ric Flair during a Triple Threat Qualifying Match. Although the fact that the match involved eliminations was a surprise to all, Orton was able to deliver two devastating RKOs and smoothly roll with the punches (literally).

Orton’s Rated-RKO partner and fellow WrestleMania competitor was up to his old tricks. In one night, Edge managed to back his way out of a match with Jeff Hardy (claiming he wouldn’t perform in a city whose football team was callously named the Redskins), arrange for Randy Orton to face ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley, and get into a heated face-off with third generation Superstar Orton. In lieu of competing in his match, Edge brought out a worthy competitor for Hardy, The Great Khali!

Last week on Raw, Khali stormed into the arena and shouted, “I want Kane!” Later on SmackDown, the Punjabi monster split Kane open in a locker room area ambush. The tension obviously got to the demented Kane, who entered the Verizon Center this week with his eyes on Khali. With hook and chain in hand, Kane looked frighteningly like his character Jacob Goodnight from See No Evil. Kane used his hook to topple the announce table in an effort to make his message clear. As J.R. so eloquently put it, “Kane wants to get his hooks in Khali!”

In other Raw action, Chris Masters demanded a challenger to compete in his Master Lock Challenge. When no one stepped up, Masters decided he would like to lock it up with Lilian Garcia. Just then, Super Crazy rushed in to rescue the beautiful Raw ring announcer. All too soon, Super Crazy became another victim of the Master Lock, which has yet to be officially broken.

Also, Women’s Champion Melina defeated Torrie Wilson in a non-title match. After Melina picked up the victory, she took a cheap shot on Torrie that brought Mickie James (and later Victoria) rushing to the ring. When Melina’s WrestleMania opponent and current Playboy cover girl, Ashley, showed up, the scene looked like an impromptu Diva Lumber Jill Match had broken out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Results from the 12/3/07 Monday Night Raw:

Randy Orton def. Ric Flair & Carlito
John Cena & HBK def. The World’s Greatest Tag Team, Cade & Murdoch & MNM in a Gauntlet match to RETAIN the World Tag Team Championships
Jeff Hardy v. The Great Khali went to a no contest.
Melina def. Torrie Wilson

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=10067

^^^^^^^^^^^That's my drunken version of the show.

It seemed pretty bland. Nothing stood out. There hyping Trump/McMahon too much. And Umaga and Lashley are just on the sideline's.

Melina/Ashley look's like it will have Victoria added. Which automatically make's it one of the better match's on a shit Wrestle Mania.

Can i just saw WOW! ive been dissing RAW for weeks, because its been sooo bad. But FINALLY i have something good to say about it. Action packed, good matches, ok segments, and unpredictibility. Ok it wasnt excellent, they really should have had someone better face Hardy which would have rounded the card off, i still dislike the Trump storyline, nor as good as some of the RAW's between '97-2002 but it was a step in the right direction. Carlito/Flair/Orto was a solid match, I would liked for them to put Orton over more but it was ok. The tag match was alryt, i think the MNM match could/should have been longer but for a match that involved Cena i was entertained, prehaps because of the tension between HBK and him. /i thought they might drop the titles to MNM at one point but despite them retaining. Solid womens match, but they did well furthing the Wrestlemania match. Khali/hardy, what can i say. I actualy quite like Edge's gimmick f refusing to compete remind me of him in the Edge and Christian days :D and i was hopeful they would chose someone good to face hardy the way the night was goign, but they had to fooking bring Khali down. Im gonna sound like a jumped up Cena fan now but the Rock is fantastic! seeing the Rock was awsome, even though we didnt see much of them im just happy that hes still on good terms with WWE, and that he agreed to do showing the people who think hes not entitled to be an actor that he has not forgotten about his WWE fans, and of course raised my hopes a tiny little bit that he may one day return. Compare the pop when the crowd found out it was the rock, compared to the one when Cena came out, i would say the crowd on the night was 60/40 in favour of Cena but there were loud boo's throughiout his match, the overated, talentless git... ahh well back to reality and a masterlock challange, which was ok not as dull as it usually is she and super crazy fought, masters counted a hurricanrana type move into a asterlock, and its good that they are pushing both masters and carlito again, they were awsome around the time of that elimination chamber they were in. Finally the promo at the end was pretty crap, i hate Trump he doesnt even now what the fuck hes doing and hes doing it to get publicity.. Umaga and Lashley both suck despite what King or JR would have you believe. I hoped Stone cold would stunner everyone, but i suppose there saving that for mania, he was alryt on the mic. Overall i would give RAW a 8/10, compared to last weeks which i would probably give like a 3 or 4/10.

Holy crap. Kane sucks. Batista sucks. Put 'em together? Mega suckage. To quote Hall & Nash: "That match should've been held inside an iron lung." Horrible, sloppy, movement.

Matt Hardy didn't completely bore me into a stupor this week...thanks to Booker T who actually looked like he had a pulse for once. Other than that I cued through most of the show while shaking my head in disgust.

hey there have some quick questions for ya all, raw is coming to indy this week and i live in the area and am going to the show. i know we have the wrestlemania flashback. my question is with what else you all see happening? first off i have never seen austin live i am excited about him being back. the first two weeks he was back they always said he would be at the next show, has anyone heard if he is scheduled for raw this week? the other is mick foley i know he has been popping up all around wwe lately. i know he has a book signing in indy on sunday so im guessing he will be at raw on monday as well, any clue as to what role if any he will play at wrestlemania? thanks for the help and the ideas

Result's 16th March

* Matt Hardy def. Mr. Kennedy
* MVP def. El Grande Latte
* MNM def. WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick & Ashley
* Kane vs. Daivari (No Contest)
* King Booker vs. Undertaker (No Contest)

Two no contest's. One squash and no Chris Benoit. A few month's ago Smackdown was the WWE show to watch. Now it's worthless.

Thats what you get with no Dusty Rhodes as booker. So this should mean that WWECW may improve if this is what happens without Dusty.
Whos the guy Power Ranger beats, some jobber is it?

Yeah a noboddy in a Mexican mask. Rubbish show. Like always Raw is booked as the superior brand. Hell even ECW is being booked better than Smackdown.

I thought that the MNM-Kendrick & London match was decent, same with the 'Takers match, but overall, nothing special. The product just keeps getting worse and worse, and it really shows here. I'm pissed if I miss Raw (even though it continues to suck, it's still boatloads more entertaining than Smackdown) but I could care less if Smackdown! is on it seems. Maybe I would care if they put on some decent matches.

On that note, they keep advertising a Smackdown/ECW show here in Providence, RI on April 10th, and they're hyping the main event as being Batista vs. (forgive me for forgetting) 'Taker or Kennedy, possibly Booker but with Batista as the champ. If that is a hint that Batista wins at WM, than jesus, I think I may have just lost all hope for WWE. That would be the straw that broke the camel's back.

The Kennedy and Hardy match was a very good opener to the show and it was an exciting match for once. Kennedy has really improved his in ring ability from when he first came in from my perspective, and Hardy wasn't so bland either. They went for a good 15 minutes and had some good spots and a decent finish, and while some parts were sloppy, they performed well together.

Taker seems more over than anyone by far and his match with Booker was basically a squash. What a shame it will be if Batista wins because right now, the fans have dropped off him and he looks and sounds weak. Let's hope that his reign is over because the fans want it and they should listen to that for once. His match this week was just further proof that they are pushing the hell out of him and I was surprised that they didn't crush Booker completely, but it was unfortunate for the guy to be completely dominated like he was.

MNM's match with Ashley, London and Kendrick was not all that good and the fans were a little cold for it, but it was a decent tag match and I hope they have a match, or are involved in Wrestlemania somehow because these two teams have a good chemistry with them, and they are both young teams that are quick (London and Kendrick are the fastest team in the WWE by far though) but the fans just don't seem to like that style. The ending to the match was good, and Melina had some good involvement there, but did Ashley serve any point being in there other than to just get her on camera? I suppose they are just saving Melina and Ashley for Wrestlemania, but is there a point in just making her stand there?

Daivari is officially the jobber that everyone beats on now on SmackDown, and he took some vicious shots from Kanem especially the chokeslam on the stairs and the choking with that hook. Again, so much for the 'revamped' Cruiserweight division if the CW's are just jobbing to guys like Kane. Although this wasn't a job, because it was a no contest but it did make Kane look like a monster a little so I guess it had some point.

MVP's match is what is wrong with SmackDown, other than the fact it is just boring. This was just a stupid time filler that the crowd went to the toilet during it, and I was pissed that they keep putting jobbers on their show. Sure, it makes a guy look good, but does anyone care? And even when Benoit came out, the crowd was not even hot for that. It's a shame because Benoit deserves to be one of the most over guys in the company, and jobbing to MVP at Wrestlemania in another sad match is a joke. I hope he gets out of there and fast. But yeah, we got to see Benoit put a crossface on MVP for 2 seconds so I guess that he was on the show this time around Jake.

Overall, I would give the show a C+. Not good, not terrible, although there just seems to be so much wrong with it, but there is just something that makes it boring that I can't quite put my finger on. They have the one or two matches that are decent, but the rest don't belong on Heat. They have a long way to go to be considered the best brand in the WWE.

Kennedy is the best thing Smackdown has going for them and they should continue to put him on the card each week because most of the time he's the highlight of the match. Of course, because of the situation, Booker was made a jobber to 'Taker. It doesn't seem like the crowd is all that hyped for London and Kendrick as a tag team, So in my mind, get the tag titles off of them and let them fued for the CW Title. Who knows? It could be the revival of the CW division.

Kane looked pretty agressive and it looked like he took it a bit too far. Batista, and MVP combined, probably killed the show. The MVP segment reminded me of the Chris Masters segment on RAW and it is a time-filler. Benoit Vs MVP at 'Mania? I'm not too happy but I guess I'm going to have to settle for it. Batista is so lame and I think if he beats 'Taker at 'Mania, I will not only be dissapointed, but I will stop watching Smackdown and maybe WWE in total. That could kill them if they keep the title on him because the crowd has already decided ''We Want 'Taker!''

The Kennedy / Matt Hardy match was really great, especially to open up Smackdown. Sometimes I get bored watching the show and skip through the matches, but this one really got me to catch onto the show.

The 6 man tag with MnM vs. London, Kendrick and Ashley was good too, I enjoyed it. The rest of Smackdown was ok, with a decent main event. But it doesn't beat what Smackdown was a few months ago.

The following is from WWE.com:

Preview: Reversal of fortunes

March 19, 2007

With only two stops left for Raw before WrestleMania, allegiances are bound to crumble as many Superstars align themselves for gold at the biggest night in sports-entertainment.

SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long has confirmed that next week on Raw, it will be WrestleMania reversal night. Both of the World Tag Team Champions, John Cena and Shawn Michaels, will face opponents from their partner’s WrestleMania past. John Cena will face Chris Benoit and Shawn Michaels will take on JBL. Which Superstar will step up on the quest for dominance?

Last week, Chris Masters turned to Lilian Garcia when no one answered his Master Lock Challenge; luckily, Super Crazy prevented her from getting the Master Lock, instead feeling the painful hold himself.

Someone has stepped up, however: ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley. Just 13 days before he meets Umaga at WrestleMania, Lashley will take the Master Lock challenge on Raw. Will the ECW World Champion be the first to break the devastating hold? And if he doesn't, will this Challenge crack the list of Masters' greatest Master Lock moments?

In a shocking turn of events, Mr. McMahon did not give Donald Trump the billionaire bitch slap he had promised. Instead, “The Donald” pushed the Chairman over a table. How will Mr. McMahon retaliate after facing such embarrassment?

Two weeks ago, The Great Khali made himself heard when he demanded: “I want Kane!” Last week, Kane responded by destroying the announce table with his twisted gaze fixed on Khali. After seeing what Kane did to Daivari on Friday Night SmackDown, what kind of destruction will occur if these two meet again?

Find out live Monday night at 9/8 CT on the USA Network.

I quite like the idea of JBL vs HBK, that is if JBL actually wrestles... Cena Benoit will be crap, benoit hasnt been good in the ring lately and cena as ever is crap. Lashley should just get stuck on extremely crapy wreslting where he belongs, and masters isnt the best in the ring, but then again its not even a macth its a stupid gimmick segment. All in all i dont have igh hopes for this week, tho i can see a possible carlito heel turn, and maybe a orton/hardy match which might make it worthwhile watching, nothing to get you jumping out of your seat tho im guessin...

Guarenteed Lashley breaks the masterlock 2night.

Must agree with you on that call.

Lashley will break the Masterlock, and the segment will have something to do with the McMahon/Trump angle. He'll break it and Vinnie Mac will get even more cheesed off!! They wont let Masters make him pass out, thus making him look weak goin into WM

Overall, I wasn't disgusted with the show, so that should speak for something. The Billionaire segment was actually good, until after Stone Cold stopped working the mic. McMahon and Trump kept it going too long and it was the worst finish to one of the only hot segments I can remember seeing in the last year. I especially liked Austin's crack to McMahon (Did I say something...funny?). That and the "bald" comment and Vince's look over to Lashley were actually pretty damn solid. After that it deflated like a balloon and negated any positivity. Trump sucks. McMahon is doing the same schtick he's always done, which although it works, doesn't really resonate. Even with Austin talking about someone getting their head shaved, I still don't give a $hit about Wrestlemania. My highlight of the night would have to be the 3-way dance (Carlito, Flair, Orton). Decent match, even if Carlito and Flair dropped the ass-end out of the crowd towards the end. Everything else on the show blew goats. Khali. Hardy. The Divas. Cena. All of it.

Odd that you'd review last week's Raw Kasey...

Last night was okay, nothing special IMO. I knew before the show even started that JBL wasn't going to wrestle, and of course, he doesn't. They don't even provide a good explanation to him not wrestling either, since when did the wrestler's choose what matches to fight in and which not to? I was under the impression that the kayfabe backstage thing was that when your put in a match you can't just not wrestle it. If so than everytime Vince has booked Lashley in a match in the last two weeks, he could've just walked off and said no thanks. Stupid.

The battle royal was decently exciting, but then again all battle royals are entertaining. For a moment I thought YES! Flair won! Then I remembered Edge outside the ring and realized Flair was gonna do the J-O-B.

Vince vs. Lashley? Jesus that has crap written all over it.

And finally, Benoit tapping out to Cena. What do I really need to say? It's bloody disgusting. A guy who knows literally one submission move (and absolutely sucks at applying it anyways) is going to make the greatest submission wrestler of all time tap out in ten seconds? No, no, and HELL NO. Do they care about anybody believing these matches over the age of 12? Apparently not, as they've lost any and all sense of how to book a good match. They might as well have brought back Bret Hart for one night on Raw in Montreal and than have him tap out to Eugene and Gerald Brisco.

I swear if Raw doesn't start getting better my wallet is going to be hurting bad from all of the indy wrestling DVD's i'll be buying to watch every Monday, Teusday, and Friday nights.

^Sorry, fear. I was too busy working and going to see 300 with the Mrs. to sit down and really watch the wrestling I missed. I'll try to keep up with the current editions for you, dude.:) Matter of fact...I should go watch the current episode of Raw on my DVR. Thanks for the idea, buddy.

smaackdown just sucks now it needs orton to smackdown or edge to smackdown and make jbl gm of it

make mvp power range his way to the unimployement office
and the following need a push

beniot
hardy
finaly
taker (one few month reighn before retirement)
jbl if not gm make a good heel
orton to smackdown

I almost cryed when i watched Raw this week, they have Benoit job to Cena, a pointless Umaga/Eugene segment, another pointless King/Khali segment and a load more crap that i cnt even remmeber it was that forgetable... Im not even gonna bother watching Raw next week, and im not gonna pay for Mania, ill just download a copy or something, illegal i kno but anything that hurts WWE atm has got to be a good thing. The writers dont have a fooking clue what they are doing, i dunno whats worse atm the WWE writers or Russo in TNA...

Couldn't agree more... I just about turned Raw off I'm thinking 6 or 7 times... After Mania (which the storylines for that are ruined) they need some serious serious help... New storylines new everything... I really hope after this they make some changes to the rosters of each brand... But as for Raw i counted from the beginning that there were only two moves performed in the first 45 minutes??? Ummmmmmmm...... HBK's S.C.M. and the masterlock which i am pretty sure everyone knew would be broken... the only highlight was when i noticed that Hardy and Orton were gonna wrestle only to be broken up and my spirit was let down once again... Half naked divas are sweet though and my 12 year old brother was into it too... But all in all I would give Raw a F- for this week... Oh yea its that bad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back