[Official] Mr. McMahon's Child Thread

Well who ever it is i hope it is done right and not run into the ground because we all know they know they take an angle and even if it starts to get old they keep it going insted of ending it.

For Pete's Sake.

The wrestler was indeed around the ring when Mr Kennedy was in line for the shot. He isn't anymore. They could just gloss over of the fact of that. Is anyone really going to be more happy if it was someone like Snitsky who was stood aroudn the ring rather than HHH , HBK or Y2J just because they werent stood around the ring on that night.

Does anyone actually someones going to stop watching the storyline just because the wrestler in question wasn't around the ring , I very much doubt it , and I reckon they (the writers) think the same thing aswell. Atleast they should.

ECW wont be used for this stunt. no way Vince is smarter then that he wants it to be a RAW thing. i dont thing i have seen him on Smackdown or Ecw promoting it. its in the raw roster and shawn is ready he just doesnt want to come back at that point. the thing is that point was a while back and he could be ready now.

They could easily move the person over from the other show. Although the only two guys Id like to see it be who aren't on Raw are CM Punk and MVP , so dropping the belts would be difficult.

i think the writers will stick with a raw supertstar. i read a lot of these replys and i hate to agree but most people seem to think it could likely be snitsky. that would suck as far as im concerned but i guess they have to push someone with this pharmacy scandal so whoever it is, i dont care as long as they step it up and work this huge angle right. ive been disappointed with how wwe has been working storylines lately so a big plot that actually stays entertaining for awhile would be a nice change of pace.

I personally have a gut feeling it could be Edge. I just dont know but he seems to sadistic, egomanic, stabbing (matt hardy), opportunist sob and has alot more likeness to the McMahaon character. He returns in November and could be involved in some sort of non wrestling capacity till WM24. Who knows, i guess we all gotta tune into Raw next week to find out.
BTW vince has engaged himself into some pretty good storylines this year

Not mankind. WWE will either push a new star or a existing superstar who will be able to carry the company in years to come

I'm convinced they will fuck it up massively next week. Either the suspensions or the Internet leaks has caused Vince to go with Plan Q and it's not going to be good.

Other than Kennedy, unless it's going to be Jericho, have fun watching some toolbag like Snitsky walk down the ramp. I'm prepairing myself now for the biggest let down in recent memory next week. Although I am intrigued, I'm also fully prepaired to puke in disgust and change the channel to watch Monday Night Football and not change back.

I can't shake the feeling this is going to be a colossal fucking disappointment.

The more I think about it, the more my idea a few pages back makes sense.

Therefore, sadly, I'd have to say that its probably Snitsky. I never wanted this storyline in the first place, because I don't want any up and coming stars to be labeled as a McMahon and have to deal with the brunt of that, but I don't want a Snitsky push either cause he's incredibly boring. Still, I'd rather have a boring Snitsky push that ends real fast when they realize it tanked, than to burn off Kennedy's credibility by having his character only become "Vince's son" as opposed to "Mr. Kennedy, the asshole we all love". That being said, I think my concept suits the situation. That way you have no McMahon kids, Snitsky gets the push Vince wants so that Vince will realize he's not a big draw and maybe they'll put an end to that character, and you still get Kennedy/HHH feuding on their own steam.

HHHHHMMMMM, I just thought of somethin

JBL= The Wrestling God

You look to the sky for god

JBL has a "Big Announcement"

Could he be the son if he was to indeed return to the ring

Lets just say that this is very interesting so far, wikipedia says its snitsky, no spoliers, so this is vince mcmahons time to give us fans what we need, a good bloody surprise, that should be a wrestler which all of us are going to go . WHATTT??????????, CANT BE. Thats what he needs to do, if its snitsky then really every single wwe fan will be pissed off. Unlesss, its snitsky then, it comes as kennedy at the end. that maybe might happen. I like the thing about HHH being the son. makes things seem interesting. I like feuds with the mcmahon family. But putting snitsky. A man who sucked litas feet on air, a man who kept on saying 'it wasnt his fault'. Seems a joke, but suriously, things are looking up cant be snitsky??????. What because he is tall??. Stupid clue really.

Well Verdict changed: HHH or Y2J!

HBK would be a perfect bet. With not long left , this would be an excellant fued to finish on. HBK vs HHH would be a brillaint fued to finish his career off with. I don't see Kennedy having alot to do with this fued. Just depends whether he wants to come back to do it.

yeah...a nice fresh storyline for the fans to get into...good thing its only been down 2 or 3 times already.

I think that it seems too coincedental for the WWE to be running this storyline while offring big time money to Y2J. Y2J, in other reports has indicated that he is eventually eyeing a return to wrestleing.....what better time, if he isnt going to jump for the 7 figure contract at a time when the roster is thin and he practically enters as a main eventer then i dont know if he will ever return. He wont get that money from TNA thats for sure.IMO the stars are lining up and we will see Y2J return to the WWE.

Things are looking up could also refer to HBK. Think about his old entrance, from the rafters!!
Don't think they'd do that again after the Owen Hart incident, but that'd be really good if they did!!
HBK coming down on a zip wire thing, in his big growly voice going "Hellooooooo Daddayyyyyy!!"

OMG Canadian Knight, its not going to be anything like that, lol, I reckon it is HBK because like I said before, when DX reformed and HBK and Vince had a ladder match, HBK said 'Things are looking up'

Doesnt take a genius to work that one out.

OMG Canadian Knight, its not going to be anything like that, lol, I reckon it is HBK because like I said before, when DX reformed and HBK and Vince had a ladder match, HBK said 'Things are looking up'

Doesnt take a genius to work that one out.

No, it just takes somebody with a lot of time on their hands.

This is the WWE. When was the last time they actually delivered on a big surprise? Or better yet, how many times have they so desperatly wanted to "out smart the marks" and took what was going to be a big surprise and turned it into a pile of shit just to say "I told ya so."

im thinking this is the way it will turn out. the son will end up being cena, his dad will say I got kicked in the head for you and you are not my son, and then someway help orton win the tittle from cena. then the war between cena and mcmahon will start, cummulating with cena and mcmahon on the same side to go after hhh. they tried to turn austin heel and it didnt work so im thinking this is what they will have to do to eventually turn cena heel

To be honest I think we're all thinking the worst when we think of Snitsky. We're not basing it on much either. What because Vince was surprised that Snitsky wasn't as over as he thought. He hasn't had one fued at all since the re-apperance.

I appreciate how bad the writing is , but most posts I've read here , and two thirds seem to think that it will be Snitsky.

Surely the Writers aren't that stupid? Are they?

I would say Y2j or HBK i would hate to see Snitsky fans would hate that alot so i am hopeing for anyone besides Snitsky on Raw unless they are going to bring a smackdown or ecw guy to raw and give him a major push but i have read that HBK isn't ready to return just yet so mabey we are looking at Y2J.

I don't know if this is to feed the entire storyline, but on the cover of WWE.com states how majority of the people voted they believed that Triple H is Vince's son.

I don't know if it's to feed to the storyline and possibly revealing Triple H is Vince's son in law or what.

I don't know if this is to feed the entire storyline, but on the cover of WWE.com states how majority of the people voted they believed that Triple H is Vince's son.

I don't know if it's to feed to the storyline and possibly revealing Triple H is Vince's son in law or what.
Come to think of it after trips was done talking to vince on raw he looked over at steph and said hi that would be cool if he got to be in a storyline with the mcmahons.

On the WWE site they have a poll on who you think the child will be and at this moment Steven Richards is win. WAIT..WHO!? Man I did not know he was that over with the fans that he would be beating Triple H. I honestly have no clue. The is the chance of Snitsky but that would suck. It's probably going to be a face and will have some matches with Vince and if they don't screw it up, a good, long story.

This is what will happen and a can guarendamtee it....

It will be announced that there is no long lost child. In fact it was a hoax by the Mcmahons to scare him into changing his ways. When he reacts in a way opposite to what they wanted then stephanie will say i thought you might react this way. This is when she will reveal that while he doesnt have a long lost son he does have a new son. A son-in-law. HHH. Kenedy will get squashed by cena to serve his suspension. For the thirty days that he is suspended stephanie and HHH will make Mcmahons life a living hell. Once Kenedys suspension is up, to get back at his family and HHH he will reveal that he has recently adopted a new son. KENNNNEDY. Ths will begin the feud. This is the only way the can pull of the person not being around the ring that night.

Another interesting thing to note I might have missed it but I did look twice. HBK's name is not on the poll. However, they still have him listed on the RAW roster.

Its obvious what is going to happen

Hornswaggle will be announced as McMahon's son... and they will milk that for comedy purposes, and it will be revealed that HHH had messed with the results and it will eventually be revealed that Mr Kennedy is the real son.

Who ever is announced wont be the real son this monday

One point that has not been touched on. I keep reading in these posts how a few weeks ago we were told it WAS a RAW superstar, and that he WAS standing with the group around the ring. We have all based the son on those premises.

Remember, as far as WWE is concerned, we fans are idiots with a 3 day memory span. Vince has, in the past, changed storylines completely, ignoring what was said or done weeks ago, thinking we forgot.

So, don't assume that Vince will stick to these ground rules. It could be a girl, a little kid, or a fetus in a jar.

Remember May Young giving birth to a foot, or was it a hand? Maybe THAT will be the bastard son. Who the hell knows, and at this point in WWE's evolution, who really cares anymore?

They should go with Shelton Benjamin. He's talented and they already have a fake momma for him lined up. Plus, his name isn't on the drug list, so he's not in the doghouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back