[OFFICIAL] DNA Of TNA Fan Club

Not sure how I will prove it, my twitter name is edk86 which appears regularly on Matts twitter page, he follows me and asked me via direct message to tell you guys that, No problem if you chose not to believe it but I assure you that message is a direct quote from the Blueprint Matt Morgan

Checked it out...Saw some convo going back and forth. Didn't see that, but I'll just take it at face value, and assume it's legit.

Either way, send along a message to him that we can't wait to see some gold around his waist.

It'd be greatly appreciated :)

Checked it out...Saw some convo going back and forth. Didn't see that, but I'll just take it at face value, and assume it's legit.

Either way, send along a message to him that we can't wait to see some gold around his waist.

It'd be greatly appreciated :)

You wouldn't have seen it because he sent it via private message because I assume he can't be seen to promote one wrestling site over another or maybe because Jim Cornette would kick his ass for "reading the Internet" haha I'll relay the message no problem

You wouldn't have seen it because he sent it via private message because I assume he can't be seen to promote one wrestling site over another or maybe because Jim Cornette would kick his ass for "reading the Internet" haha I'll relay the message no problem

Makes sense. I don't have a twitter, so I don't know the ins and outs.

Thanks again.

I relayed the message but obviously it is pretty late or early I guess in Florida so if there is anything else I will report back later, thanks

I relayed the message but obviously it is pretty late or early I guess in Florida so if there is anything else I will report back later, thanks

I'll be here all day...Have an LD for Impact tonight. You should join us.

Yeah I have been impressed by Matt Morgan of late. I do think that it is a matter of time before the belt is around his waist. A year out hopefully, just so it can be built up with people clammouring for it, but unfortunately Russo and Ferrera don't really have a shred of sense between them, so it will be closer than we think.

Yeah I have been impressed by Matt Morgan of late. I do think that it is a matter of time before the belt is around his waist. A year out hopefully, just so it can be built up with people clammouring for it, but unfortunately Russo and Ferrera don't really have a shred of sense between them, so it will be closer than we think.

I don't think so this time Shadow. He's been getting pushed, while still working upper midcard feuds. I'm sure he'll get to the title picture at the beginning of the year, but I don't think he'll grasp the brass ring (so to speak) until the summer.

Bound For Glory is when he should get it, but it will be well before then unfortunately, because Russo and Ferrera are fricking hacks that don't know the meaning of the word build-up.

Bound For Glory is when he should get it, but it will be well before then unfortunately, because Russo and Ferrera are fricking hacks that don't know the meaning of the word build-up.

I'd say the build up from July or August is enough for him to get the belt next year at Victory Road.

Russo and Ferrera will fuck it up still. Make him look like a weak champ

It'd take some major fucking up to make a genetic freak like him look like a weak champ. They'd have to have him drop the belt to someone like Creed on a roll-up. He's shown he can work with anyone, and his mic skills are under-rated.

I'm not saying you're 100% wrong, I'm just saying that it's more likely this will work out for the better.

I hope like hell it does work but with Russo and Ferrera on board I just can feel something bad going to happen.

Bischoff will be there soon enough, and he overrides everything Russo, Ferreira, and Hogan can do to fuck it up...

Hopefully...

Wish I could but I live in Ireland and have work early tomorrow unfortunately, I'll definitely post after I see it though

No problem. Please reply to the PM I sent you also...

Do I like him? Yes.

Does he impress me? Yes. Sometimes. Other times he can be shit

Is he the best wrestler in TNA? No. Far from it.

Is he in the top 5? Probably.

Can he hold a candle to AJ Styles? Don't make me laugh.

The fact he gets the first TNA fan club ahead of say AJ is wrong. I'd make AJ or Joe a fan club, but I'd look like a cheap imitator. And I'm all about image.

I like Matt for more than just wrestling, he's cool with fans, he uses his relative fame to do things like speak on ADHD and his experiences of it and has just signed up to donate his brain to the Sports Legacy Institute for research of concussions and head injurys in wrestling

Is he the worlds best wrestler, no,but he works hard to improve stays loyal to TNA despite other offers, he refuses to miss any TNA time where at all possible, And for a big man he is pretty damned atlethic and has very strong mic skills

The fact he gets the first TNA fan club ahead of say AJ is wrong. I'd make AJ or Joe a fan club, but I'd look like a cheap imitator. And I'm all about image.

It wouldn't be like me to start right at the top, and AJ basically has everyone on the forum behind him.

Matt Morgan getting a fan club is controversy, and I like him.

I also got word directly form the big man, thanking us for the support :)

That is awesome that the Blueprint knows of our fan clubs existence. Nice job NSL and lets see the Blueprint do some more damage in TNA!

He was actually quite insistent about thanking everyone particularly the starter NSL for the support, he's a true gent IMO

Lets just say I like Matt Morgan enough that I created this account simply to tell everyone how much I like him, haha. I think he's great, the Carbon Footprint gets me every time I see it. Part of that might be because I am 5'1" and dear God, that would be devastating.

He's from Fairfield which isn't that far from where I live in CT (Milford, woot woot...whatever haha) and one of my friends actually works with his cousin. I just want to meet him to tell him I think he's awesome. And a high five/photograph would be involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back