The John Morrison Fan Club - The Palace of Wisdom

Morrison needs charisma though, and a mouthpiece. That is why he is with the Miz. Morrison sucks, and needs the Miz to get over as a heel... Which shouldn't happen for "the god of wrestling"

He doesn't. If you listen to a lot of his mic work, especially when he guest announces, it's golden. He shouldn't be booked as a heel anyway. He's good at flashy in ring work and comic promos, being a heel is a bad fit.

yes, but you need to play as both... I once thought AJ Styles was a spotty worker who couldn't make it over as a heel. But I was wrong. HIs heel work was excellent and his move set at the time fit a heel. Morrison can't do that. He's a heel and sometimes his moves generate the face pop.

yes, but you need to play as both... I once thought AJ Styles was a spotty worker who couldn't make it over as a heel. But I was wrong. HIs heel work was excellent and his move set at the time fit a heel. Morrison can't do that. He's a heel and sometimes his moves generate the face pop.

You don't need to though, do you? Many wrestlers have spent nearly their entire careers as either face or heel. Being a heel should go to people like Miz, who isn't as athletic or funny.

too bad it is the Miz who keeps the heat on that team. Also when Morrison was a face he was generating heat. He is so overrated it isn't even funny.

He can't work his character to save his life. If he did he would have been pushed months ago....

too bad it is the Miz who keeps the heat on that team. Also when Morrison was a face he was generating heat. He is so overrated it isn't even funny.

He can't work his character to save his life. If he did he would have been pushed months ago....

He has been pushed in the past. He's a former ECW, IC, and Tag champion. He's usually booked as the stronger member of the team.

When was the last time he was a face, and exactly how much experience did he have?

BTW I'm tired of debating a spiteful individual. You're obviously lashing out over the loss of the SFAC. The subject of which is a wrestler that is barely booked above the divas.

Oh, I forgot. Santina is not a waste of space....

...not!?!?

Wait, is that a double negative? Dammit.

Shut the hell up, Becker. You're worse then me.

I don't think I will request membership, but I do like Morrison a reasonable amount. Though I don't particularly like the character, he is an incredible athlete. Kinda the opposite of Santino. He really made last years MitB what it was. I hope the WWE evolves him a bit more because he has the package to be a main eventer.

Shut the hell up, Becker. You're worse then me.

I don't think I will request membership, but I do like Morrison a reasonable amount. Though I don't particularly like the character, he is an incredible athlete. Kinda the opposite of Santino. He really made last years MitB what it was. I hope the WWE evolves him a bit more because he has the package to be a main eventer.

LOL, I can't help it I see Morrison for what he really is. An overrated smark favorite who can't play his character so they stuck him in a team with a person who can play his character.

They've been trying to push him and no one is really buying it. Well they are, just not enough to amount to a push.

This guy has done nothing in the past year to excel. Until he does, he's a douchebag.

LOL, I can't help it I see Morrison for what he really is. An overrated smark favorite who can't play his character so they stuck him in a team with a person who can play his character.

They've been trying to push him and no one is really buying it. Well they are, just not enough to amount to a push.

:icon_cry::sad::icon_redface:

:zzzz:

Who the fuck are you calling a ''Smark Favorite'' ??? what the fuck is that? some new kind of Smark shit term???

Morrison can't play his character? Then what the fuck has he been doing the past 11 months while wrestling more than half of the fucking roster of ECW??

Let me get this straight Morrison can't play a cocky guy while the Miz can? then why the fuck is Morrison a heel??? better yet why won't he act like a face and do good stuff instead of cheating???

They've been trying?? They ARE pushing him to the limit that the guy gets burned out from wrestling EACH and every week.

I'm buying it, all the people in this fanclub are buyin it. People who go to the Live shows instead of watching it somewhere else are buying it So who the hell isn't buying it???? You?

Look at your sig! It has the Great fucking Khali in it. So do you think Khali's better than Morrison?. If you say yes I'm gonna go like WTF!???

Who the fuck are you calling a ''Smark Favorite'' ??? what the fuck is that? some new kind of Smark shit term???

Morrison can't play his character? Then what the fuck has he been doing the past 11 months while wrestling more than half of the fucking roster of ECW??

Let me get this straight Morrison can't play a cocky guy while the Miz can? then why the fuck is Morrison a heel??? better yet why won't he act like a face and do good stuff instead of cheating???

They've been trying?? They ARE pushing him to the limit that the guy gets burned out from wrestling EACH and every week.

I'm buying it, all the people in this fanclub are buyin it. People who go to the Live shows instead of watching it somewhere else are buying it So who the hell isn't buying it???? You?

Look at your sig! It has the Great fucking Khali in it. So do you think Khali's better than Morrison?. If you say yes I'm gonna go like WTF!???
Chill out dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back