The John Morrison Fan Club - The Palace of Wisdom

Cena/Jericho
Three way
Punk/Mysterio
Batista/Orton
Hardy/Kozlov
Henry/Finlay
Divas

Ok, I'm assuming it's Matt Hardy vs. Kozlov right?, if so umm....why?, and Punk/Mysterio has me a bit confused too, I thought Punk was suppose to be going for the IC title, other than that looks like your typical Armageddon, one lack luster match after another, honastly Batista/Orton looks to be the most interesting match on the card, I'd like to say I'm a bit surprised they're wasting this match on a shit PPV like Armageddon instead of saving it for WM, but eh that's WWE for ya, they seemingly have traded the days of "HOLY SHIT!!!" moments for the days of "WTF?!?" moments we get now

WWE has done an amazing job of confusing people about Punk's match. They keep calling the tournament he's in the IC Title Tournament. It's the #1 contender's tournament, which is a rant for a different thread.

at least there are three title matches...

oh wait. they decided to do the tag titles at a house show, and made the ECW match non title for no reason

well, they want Matt to lose without actually losing the belt. that's why its a non title match

Yeah but if they climbed any higher up the ladder then they'd fall off. Which could cause an injury.

Sometimes Santino is actually cared about in there.

Anyways, Koslov has this one in a squash tonight!

l_7910f20ca632657f4ed36412261c7a17.jpg

l_f7bb18a1a8a2cb30ffb0e479e9f9afc8.jpg

Man...I always knew we'd outlast the Fan-a-Club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back