[OFFICIAL] DNA Of TNA Fan Club

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
It's no secret I've been a huge fan of Matt Morgan's for the last few months. In an effort to boost discussion, here's the first TNA wrestler fan club thread...

State you love for Morgan, and the awesomeness that is the DNA of TNA. The Most Genetically Jacked, Athletically Stacked Giant in wrestling today.

I love me some Matt Morgan. I was a big fan during his WWE days and when I first started watching TNA, he was the backstage bodyguard guy and I was really hoping he'd get back into the ring and I'm glad he did. And he has been awesome since getting back in the ring and is gonna have a bright future in TNA. So sign me up NSL!

The request is in for a sig. Make us (me, you, and future members) proud!

The request is in for a sig. Make us (me, you, and future members) proud!

2ex0pd3.jpg

Here it is!

Are you working on the sig yet, Theo? I'd like to advertise our little club before the PPV :)

I won't say best ever, but he's up there, and will hopefully cement that withn a future title win (or 3...or 5...).

He's definitely the best today. I'd take him over Show, Hernandez, Nash, an aged Taker, a slow Kane...It's just not an argument.

Morgan is utter shit. He's just like Iron Mike Sharpe, except 6 or 7 inches taller. WWE did the right thing in cutting him loose. Another horrible decision on TNA's part. Hopefully, he'll be constantly jobbed out to Hogan.

τδιγλε;1517302 said:
Morgan is utter shit. He's just like Iron Mike Sharpe, except 6 or 7 inches taller. WWE did the right thing in cutting him loose. Another horrible decision on TNA's part. Hopefully, he'll be constantly jobbed out to Hogan.

Um...What?

Morgan has been nothing short of greatness in TNA, and is on his way to championship gold.

Um...What?

Morgan has been nothing short of greatness in TNA, and is on his way to championship gold.

Let's hope not. The only thing he has going for him is a perfect body and freakish height. He's horrible as a wrestler, and he's even worse on the mic. Man, people's standards have really gotten low.

Matt Morgan as a Wrestler?

Pfft I cant even take him seriously. The guy has a nice body that's for sure but hes nothing compared to the other Legends before him. In fact If hes trying to be another Goldberg then he sure isn't doing it right. All I see from him is talk and his action is just not suited for him. His face seems a little dull well A Little cartoony for a guy hes try to play.

Matt Morgan as a Wrestler?

Pfft I cant even take him seriously. The guy has a nice body that's for sure but hes nothing compared to the other Legends before him. In fact If hes trying to be another Goldberg then he sure isn't doing it right. All I see from him is talk and his action is just not suited for him. His face seems a little dull well A Little cartoony for a guy hes try to play.

Whatever that was all just fucking nonsense. Just because someone dominates for a while....OMG DEY R TRYIN 2 B GLDBERGZ!!!!!!!!!!!! Shut the hell up...

Anyway, count me in...Morgan is the damn future whether anyone likes it or not...easily the best big man in the business today....

Hi everybody, nice to see that there is alot of love for the blueprint here

Matt Morgan himself asked me to tell the members of his wrestlezone fanclub that he appreciates the support and is glad you all get his character

Thanks

Reactions: NSL
Hi everybody, nice to see that there is alot of love for the blueprint here

Matt Morgan himself asked me to tell the members of his wrestlezone fanclub that he appreciates the support and is glad you all get his character

Thanks

I hate to doubt your credibility, but as the TNA Mod, and Fan Club "leader", I need something that can substantiate this.

Also, thanks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back