Offical WM 25 Weekend LD

Ahhh man. Biggest waste of £14.99 ever. Not even HBK/'Taker saved this clusterfuck. Definately ranks in the bottom 3 WM's. Hell the Jericho/legends match was better than this!

What a crappy ending to a crappy show. Taker/HBK was the ONLY saving grace. There goes 3 months of momentum Orton built up just to be buried by Triple H.

So, confirmed for Backlash so far:

HHH vs. Orton. Again.

Chris Jericho vs. Mickey Rourke

Santina Marella challenging for the Women's title.

I'm sure as hell watching that.

Bullshit....Bullshit....Bullshit. This is some crap I'd expect Hulk Hogan to pull not HHH. But you had to figure Mcmahon wasnt bout to let orton win this match

some noob gred repped me saying orton is the future of the WWE.... all because i said, Follow that orton. :wtf:

So, confirmed for Backlash so far:

HHH vs. Orton. Again.

Chris Jericho vs. Mickey Rourke

Santina Marella challenging for the Women's title.

I'm sure as hell watching that.

You are seriously gonna watch that shit I'd rather get a nice nights sleep than to watch backlash or even WM 25.

Speaking as a Triple H and an Orton fan, and someone who was actuelly looking forward to their match, I have to say that absolutely sucked

so its 4.00 am and ive got to get up in 3 hours for work, cheers vince.

What an awful main-event.

I remember thinking "If this had been Orton vs. Hogan, that place would have been electric".

Hogan > HHH

Sarcasm is a foreign language to you isn't it?

The thing is after a waste of 4 hours of my life I ain't in the mood of sarcasm. :la::doh:. Anyway WWE is just soo shit. Maybe Mick Foley was right last week on iPACT saying no-one will care about that other wrestling show in April. Bring on Lockdown!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back