IMPACT Wrestling LD for 3/8/16 — Angle's Swan Song, Beer Money/Wolves, KOTM and More!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
LIVE DISCUSSION for MAR 8 ’16

tna_iw_ld_header_2016.jpg

tna_iw_ld_bar_2016.jpg

ANGLE'S SWAN SONG

impact_030816-1.jpg

It's all over after this. The end of an era. The end of an icon.

Thank you, Kurt!

————————————————————

MONEY MATCH-UP

impact_030816-2.jpg

This should be a dump truck full of fun, backed up right to the ring
and unloaded without prejudice.

————————————————————

JADE RISING

impact_030816-3.jpg

Finally, something to believe in in the Knockouts division!

Less Dollhouse, more Jade's house.

————————————————————

KING OF THE MOUNTAIN

impact_030816-4.jpg

Lots of new blood for you visual pleasure.

————————————————————

tna_iw_ld_footer_2016.jpg

Really looking forward to this Impact, Angle v Lashley is must see as is The Wlves v Beer Money, Jade and Kim should be really good as Jade imo is the most improved Knockout on the roster and one of the most improved female wrestlers in the world, to top it off a traditional King of The Mountain match. Doesn't get much better than this. I think this could be the best show for the year thus far.

Kurt leaving is a big deal but I really wish they wouldn't dedicate so much time to it. As usual it makes the old guys feel like the focus instead of anyone that might draw in new fans. Angle just isn't going to do that at this point.

Every time I see Young and Bram standing next to each other, I get a little bit sadder that Eric is the one getting pushed.

Excuse me dearest husband, please can we stop watching this nonsense so I can watch the Shawn on ESPN interview now? Please :):boobies:

What a sad LD for what was a fine show.

How do ROH LD's do, wait, they don't exist because the show is all over the place. Hohohohoho.

Yeah, I watched on delay last night and was thoroughly entertained. Another episode where I reached the main event and actually said out loud "wait, what? It's almost over already!?"

Kurt leaving is a big deal but I really wish they wouldn't dedicate so much time to it. As usual it makes the old guys feel like the focus instead of anyone that might draw in new fans. Angle just isn't going to do that at this point.

In this case, I couldn't disagree more. No one has meant more to the TNA brand in the last decade than Angle. Not even Sting or AJ Styles.

I actually think they didn't do enough to give him the send-off he deserved. They did a good job, but not a great one.

Angle will always be my favorite wrestle and his send off was good but not great. Biggest TNA signing in my eyes. Thank you Angle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back