IMPACT Wrestling LD for 3/29/16 — Galloway/Jeff Hardy, X Division Action and More!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
LIVE DISCUSSION for MAR 29 ’16

tna_iw_ld_header_2016.jpg

tna_iw_ld_bar_2016.jpg

CREATURES, CHALLENGE UP!

impact_032916-1.jpg

Ten bucks says at least three people interfere in the finish for this one.

————————————————————

STAND BACK, TREVOR LEE IS COMIN'!

impact_032916-2.jpg

Get ya scowl on, yo.

————————————————————

BRO MAN-IACS

impact_032916-3.jpg

It's the last few weeks of EY, too. If you can ignore KB's clapping in the
background, enjoy it while it lasts!

————————————————————

tna_iw_ld_footer_2016.jpg

He's done a really good job with this. I like it. Just don't call it the Matt Hardy Brand. Call it "The Brand".

He has. In the review I said he's done everything right but he's just not very interesting in this roll. THere are better people who could do the same thing. It also doesn't help that it's the same stable but with Matt in Ethan's place. All it makes me want to do is watch Carter play the role even better.

He has. In the review I said he's done everything right but he's just not very interesting in this roll. THere are better people who could do the same thing. It also doesn't help that it's the same stable but with Matt in Ethan's place. All it makes me want to do is watch Carter play the role even better.

Say EC3 were in Matt's shoes right now, KB. Who would you put in Carter's current role?

Agreed. But he has handled it well, even if he isn't the ideal leading candidate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back