NXT TakeOver: The End: NXT Tag Team Championship - American Alpha (c) VS The Revival

Who should win?

• [COLOR="Green"]American Alpha[/COLOR]

• [COLOR="Red"]The Revival[/COLOR]

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
So William Regal announced on 18 May's NxT that The Revival would be getting a title rematch against the champions American Alpha at NxT TakeOver : Revenge on 8th June.

These two teams have showcased their wrestling skills nicely in their previous matches. I am expecting that this match could be their best one.

There is no logic in American Alpha losing their NxT Tag Titles so soon. The Double A's should surely go over in this match.

Not to mention that these two teams are very skilled and I can see them getting success at the main roster and improving the tag division even more.

One thing I am unsure of is that Where does this match loss leave off The Revival? There is no need for a call-up considering that Enzo/Cass and The Vaudevillains have debuted at main roster about 50 days only.

About next title challengers, I would support Gargano/Ciampa to get a title shot if they are free from The Cruserweight Classic.

Thoughts & Votes?

With neither team really needing to be called up I'd actually like to see The Revival steal back the titles. Keep the program going, add in TM61 down the road and see if we can get a Tag Turmoil match for the next Takeover where AA regains the belt and goes into a regular feud with TM61. I don't wanna see The Revival be thrown into obscurity by either staying in neutral in NXT or getting called up prematurely to the main roster. So hell, give them back the straps, get a multi-team battle going for the belts.

I think American Alpha retains as the team has a ton of babyface momentum going for them in NXT. No other team in NXT history, except for Enzo & Big Cass, have been as popular and AA has built very strong fan interest much faster than Enzo & Big Cass.

The Revival strike me as a good, old school heel tag team along the lines of the Minnesota Wrecking Crew: they're technically sound, they're not flashy, they're able to generate heat with even fairly minimal heel tactics.

These teams really work well together and are just able to flow so smoothly in their matches, especially when it comes to their timing. I just don't see AA dropping the titles after only about 65 days or so, not unless they're considering moving them up to the main roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back