NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II: NXT Tag Championship - Revival (c) VS Ciampa & Gargano

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
It's official that the Revival will defend the NXT Tag Team Championship in Brooklyn against Tomasso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano.

This match should be a lot of fun to watch and I see the Revival retaining the titles. The reason is I just see a breakdown of Ciampa and Gargano as part of the fallout of their excellent match during the Cruiserweight Classic last week. Gargano came out on top and I see Ciampa picking this moment to turn on him. Then again, it's possible Ciampa and Gargano pick up the win so the Revival can head to the main roster soon afterward, SmackDown definitely could use them.

I'm hoping Gargano and Ciampa wins, I really do not see the big deal about the Revival. They're like a smaller Gallows/Anderson, and I can't get over their voices even though they're supposed to be a couple of tough guys. I don't see a bright future on the main roster for them, especially with the Club around who are essentially the same act but only better at it.

I'm hoping Gargano and Ciampa wins, I really do not see the big deal about the Revival. They're like a smaller Gallows/Anderson, and I can't get over their voices even though they're supposed to be a couple of tough guys. I don't see a bright future on the main roster for them, especially with the Club around who are essentially the same act but only better at it.
I disagree. The Revival is way better than Gallows and Anderson in every matter. Dash and Dawson are much good in ring as compared to The Club.

Back to OP, the interesting thing about this match is that both sides have chances of winning. I think that Revival retains via some heel tactic thus a rematch tales place in next TakeOver where Gargano-Ciampa win the tag titles. Then these two can feud over title with Authors of Pain and then comes TM61.

I disagree. The Revival is way better than Gallows and Anderson in every matter. Dash and Dawson are much good in ring as compared to The Club.

The Revival have had some pretty high profile botches this year. I'd say a more accurate statement would be that the Revival have the potential to be better than Gallows and Anderson, which they do. The Revival need more time in NXT. I'm looking forward to them polishing their craft.

I'd say it's too soon to push Ciampa and Gargano to the tag titles. The Revival should retain in the higher profile match. Let Ciampa and Gargano win the titles on a Wednesday.

It's looking like a lot of faces will go over in Brooklyn, especially in the other title matches. A complete changing of the guard isn't necessarily a bad thing, but too many faces winning takes away from the others.

I think Ciampa and Gargano may be main roster bound sooner than the Revival, so maybe my first thoughts are wrong and this is the chance to put the NXT tag titles on them. The crusierweight division is debuting soon and Raw will need guys to fill out the division.

Whatever goes down, this is going to be a great match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back