NXT TakeOver: Orlando: NXT Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
The Authors of Pain defend the NXT Championship WrestleMania weekend against former champs #DIY and the Revival.

This should be a fun match, especially with #DIY and the Revival helping to carry the AOP through it. For me, the Revival might be the most overall entertaining tag team in wrestling, their matches against the likes of #DIY and American Alpha were show stealing classics and it's high time for them to be on the main roster. Ciampa and Gargano shouldn't have any problems getting over on the main roster, they've got the ability and I can't help but think how great these teams would be if they joined American Alpha and the Usos on SmackDown Live.

The Revival are going 100% into the main roster (hopefully on SDL) after WrestleMania, so they must take the pin here.

I for one will actually like DIY winning this by pinning The Revival, and getting desimated by The AOP after the match.
NXT's tag division lacks of star power, and if they could get a few more months of DIY vs AOP until the Heavy Machinery are ready to challenge for the tag titles or until TM61 returns, it will be great.

What Should Happen: DIY wins the titles by pinning The Revival
What Will Happen: AOP retains the titles by pinning The Revival

I think that Authors Of Pain should retain their titles in this match after pinning The Revival.

The Revival can move onto the main roster after Wrestlemania 33.

What's interesting is that it leaves only 2 credible tag teams in NxT. Authors Of Pain and #DIY. SAnitY could count as well but it's more of a stable. And that's it. I think that we might need to wait more for The Revival.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back