Next NXT TakeOver Card could be....

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
So I read that NxT is gonna have a Live Special on 8 June. Its obvious that it would be the next TakeOver event.

With Apollo Crews, Baron Corbin and Sami Zayn gone to main roster, I am gonna try to make the appropriate card of this TakeOver.

*. Samoa Joe (c) Vs. Finn Balor for NxT Championship

*. Asuka (c) Vs. Bayley/Nia Jaxx for NxT Women Championship

*. American Alpha (c) Vs. The Revival for NxT Tag Team Championship

*. Bobby Roode Vs. Eric Young

*. Austin Aries Vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Balor would surely get a rematch as is deserved. Similarly Bayley needs a rematch. If not Bayley, Nia Jaxx could be the one to face Asuka. There is no other tag team except The Revival to challenge American Alpha. The Mighty Don't Kneel is too new to challenge the champions. Nakamura can face Austin Aries. Bobby Roode isn't signed yet, But if he does sign, he can face Eric Young. If he doesn't then Young can face Elias Samson. There is no news about Ibushi getting signed. So this is the ideal card for me.

What card are you expecting?

(Main Show)

*Samoa Joe VS Eric Young

*Asuka VS Bayley w/ Carmella VS Nia Jaxx

Finn Balor VS *Elias Samson

*Shinsuke Nakamura VS Austin Aries

Murphy w/ Alexa Bliss VS *Bobby Roode

*American Alpha VS The Revival

(Pre-Show)

Richard Swann VS *No Way Jose

MAIN SHOW

NXT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Samoa Joe (c) VS Eric Young VS Finn Balor

NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Asuka (c) VS Nia Jaxx/w

Shinsuke Nakamura VS Austin Aries

NXT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
American Alpha (c) VS The Revival

Alex Riley VS No Way Jose

PRE SHOW

Bayley & Carmella VS Dana Brooke & Alexa Bliss

Samoa Joe vs Finn Balor- If Balor wins he gets NXT title, if Joe wins Balor is gone from NXT

Askua vs Bayley 30 Min Ironman match

Shinsuke vs Aries vs Roode vs Young vs Itami in the fist ever NXT money in the bank match

American Alpha vs The Revival in an elimination tag title match

I know these are unlikely matches and stips, it's just what I'd like to see

So I read that NxT is gonna have a Live Special on 8 June. Its obvious that it would be the next TakeOver event.

With Apollo Crews, Baron Corbin and Sami Zayn gone to main roster, I am gonna try to make the appropriate card of this TakeOver.

*. Samoa Joe (c) Vs. Finn Balor for NxT Championship

*. Asuka (c) Vs. Bayley/Nia Jaxx for NxT Women Championship

*. American Alpha (c) Vs. The Revival for NxT Tag Team Championship

*. Bobby Roode Vs. Eric Young

*. Austin Aries Vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Balor would surely get a rematch as is deserved. Similarly Bayley needs a rematch. If not Bayley, Nia Jaxx could be the one to face Asuka. There is no other tag team except The Revival to challenge American Alpha. The Mighty Don't Kneel is too new to challenge the champions. Nakamura can face Austin Aries. Bobby Roode isn't signed yet, But if he does sign, he can face Eric Young. If he doesn't then Young can face Elias Samson. There is no news about Ibushi getting signed. So this is the ideal card for me.

What card are you expecting?

Based on the title situations and the various new arrivals in NXT, I'd say that this may well be the card for the event. Bayley & the Revival both lost their title matches at TakeOver: Dallas, Balor lost his title to Samoa Joe at an NXT house show a few weeks back and all of them have rematches coming. So, unless some of them get their title rematches on episodes of NXT happening this month, then those will most likely be the title matches for the June 8th event. As for the non-title matches, I've heard rumblings online via reports of a program between Austin Aries and Shinsuke Nakamura, so it's possible. As for Roode vs. Young, apart from Roode's appearance in the audience at TakeOver: Dallas, I haven't heard or read anything regarding him signing with NXT. Young was announced as signing with WWE just after his appearance last week on NXT though, frankly, I see don't see Young as being on Roode's level; Roode spent his time in TNA as one half of the most celebrated tag team in the company's history and having one of the strongest TNA World heavyweight Championship runs in company history while Eric Young spent the vast majority of his time in TNA as a comedy mid-card jobber. However, NXT could be a place and opportunity for Young to reinvent himself, but I don't see there being enough time to do that within the next 4 weeks.

If WWE are smart they won't waste Roode in NXT, the guy is less than 8 months off turning 40 and should of been picked up and pushed hard by them at least 5-6 years ago. The clock is ticking.

If WWE are smart they won't waste Roode in NXT, the guy is less than 8 months off turning 40 and should of been picked up and pushed hard by them at least 5-6 years ago. The clock is ticking.

They made offers to both Roode & Storm years ago but were turned down. From what I understand, they'd made repeated offers at various times in the past but they chose to remain with TNA. If anything, Roode realistically should've reached out to WWE after his first World Championship run ended as he was at the peak of his career in TNA.

I don't see Roode heading to the main roster, if he's even really signing with WWE, because he hasn't really generated a ton of buzz the past few years. Styles, Gallows & Anderson had highly praised runs in New Japan where they were, metaphorically speaking, practically running the place while Nakamura would most likely already be on the main roster as well if his English skills were up to par. Roode's a highly talented guy, don't get me wrong on that, but there are tons of talented guys already on the roster and, again, realistically, Roode is probably past the point where he'd wind up making a huge splash in WWE because of his age and that he's mostly just been spinning his wheels in TNA for years instead of exploring other options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back