NXT TakeOver: Dallas : NXT Tag Team Championship - The Revival (c) VS American Alpha

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
I figured someone else would've made this thread already. Damn kids...gotta do everything my own damn self.... :wtf::wtf:

This match was announced Wednesday night after American Alpha defeated the Vaudevillains to become #1 contenders to the tag titles.

AA is a hot team right now with a lot of energy, though I don't know that they'll win the titles on their first outing. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Vaudevillains do something to cost them the titles and possibly make it a threeway dance that'll wind up being settled at the next TakeOver event.

I know this show is part of WrestleMania weekend, it actually kicks WrestleMania weekend off, so title changes seem all but certain, I'm just not sure it'll be the tag titles.

Unlike a LOT of matches on the WrestleMania card (see: Ryback vs. Kallisto) this (and a lot of the NXT bouts) truly feel like the very best and most deserving chasing the titles, e.g. Samoa Joe, Asuka and AA.

The main roster could learn a lot from how to build a sensational looking card. Hoping WWE keeps these two tag teams together a long time.

I figured someone else would've made this thread already. Damn kids...gotta do everything my own damn self.... :wtf::wtf:
:lmao:

This match was announced Wednesday night after American Alpha defeated the Vaudevillains to become #1 contenders to the tag titles.

AA is a hot team right now with a lot of energy, though I don't know that they'll win the titles on their first outing. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Vaudevillains do something to cost them the titles and possibly make it a threeway dance that'll wind up being settled at the next TakeOver event.

I know this show is part of WrestleMania weekend, it actually kicks WrestleMania weekend off, so title changes seem all but certain, I'm just not sure it'll be the tag titles.
First of all, I think that American Alpha should win this match and become the new champs.

But if they don't tend to get rid of titles off The Revival, American Alpha shouldn't lose via a rollup or cleanly. They can lose via DQ or intereference by Vaudevillains.

But I still would prefer them winning here as it is the accurate time for their win. They are very over as a team and need to win.

Revival can get a rematch at the next NxT TakeOver event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back