NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III LD

That's my thinking. Or maybe she just vacates the belt and moves up to the main roster undefeated?

I agree with this. It will make her debut on main roster even more bad-ass and be a change from the norm for once.

How about another booking scenario as well? Asuka goes to the main roster as still the NXT Women's champion and takes her belt with her ala Kevin Owens in 2015. She wins their Women's title over there too and becomes dual champion. But here's the difference: they don't strip her off the NXT title and neither does she lose it immediately. Instead, they make her defend both titles at the Survivor Series or Royal Rumble weekend on consecutive nights, the NXT title at Takeover and the Raw/SD women's title at the pay per view. Or even Wrestlemania weekend depending on when she moves to the main roster. WWE can promote the weekend as Asuka's double defence of her championships and the intrigue of will she successfully defend both, or will she lose one or lose both.

I know it all sounds a little crazy, but it's just an idea I got as a different way of debuting an NXT star other than the usual 'loses at Takeover, debuts 2 days later on TV' formula.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back