NXT Divas TakeOver

I don't see all the fuss about the new divas. They didn't show me shit last night. All three new divas are overrated hot garbage. Stop thinking with your little 1 inch peckers for 5 minutes and go over to TNA. Their Knockouts are leagues above the shit that is the Divas.

In which case the question begs. Why even bother watching the show? The new group from NXT are miles better than the existing Diva's on the roster, and they should be allowed the chance to prove it.

I like the Knockout Division and think that TNA has done a better job than the WWE with women's wrestling, but I'm still willing to give the new girls a chance. Some of their matches in NXT were better than some of the men's.

Besides TNA is a sinking ship, and I don't feel like bailing.

I don't see all the fuss about the new divas. They didn't show me shit last night. All three new divas are overrated hot garbage. Stop thinking with your little 1 inch peckers for 5 minutes and go over to TNA. Their Knockouts are leagues above the shit that is the Divas.

LMAO, no it's not. The Dollhouse isn't dick on this! Before this, TNA might have had a minor, just-about-measurable advantage in women's wrestling - they can kiss goodbye to that now.

Pleased to be proved wrong. Hopeful going forward

Stop feeding the TNA troll... all he does is bitch about WWE and plug TNA, everyone should just ignore it and hopefully he'll go away.

On topic, what a great segment; arguably the best of the night behind the triple threat US Open Challenge. When you have Brock Lesnar on the show for 2 segments and they don't even crack the top 2 of the night, you know it was great show. It was also refreshing to see Charlotte and Sasha get pretty huge pops, because NXT call-ups rarely get the reactions that they deserve... that can't be said tonight. With a division consisting of Paige, Nikki, Naomi, Charlotte, Sasha, Becky... and I guess Tamina and Brie (both of whom I think are terrible personally) the future for the Diva's has never looked brighter.

Where we go from here is a tougher question. I would have liked to see a 9 woman triple threat tag match added at Battleground just so the casual audience could get an idea of what the new girls are all about... perhaps we still will. I think eventually heading into Summerslam we may see that match or a Diva title match between Nikki and Paige following a #1 Contender Battle Royal on one of the go-home shows. Eventually, tension will form between the three groups (at least in my opinion) and we'll get some spin-off feuds, for instance, Naomi/Sasha, Becky/Paige, Nikki/Charlotte. It should be a fun few months if WWE doesn't drop the ball which they're so accustomed to doing in this day and age.

Sasha joining Naomi and tamina has no reason.

The more I think about it I believe the booking of divas in 3's makes more sense. Sasha Bank's character, "The Boss" wouldn't mix well playing second fiddle to anyone. It makes more sense to have her align herself with Naomi and Tamina, who have failed to take out Nikki Bella, making her the clear fresh face leader. Not to mention she is the only other champion out of the bunch.

Also, they're calling themselves Team BAD (Best at Dominating), so Banks would have to take leadership for the stable's name to make much sense since both Naomi and Tamina have failed to win the championship separately. On a more basic level their attitudes simply mix better together: the flashy and cocky heel divas. Though I can see heel/face lines getting blurred a lot.

Becky and Charlotte also have big personalities, but they can be much more easily contained for the "greater good" of the division. So it would make sense that they'd be in Paige's corner, more or less, until the revolution (Paige beating Nikki) is complete. Then we can have a free for all for the #1 contender after Nikki looses her rematch.

As much as I enjoyed the segment, Becky Lynch should not be on the main roster, she needs to win the NXT Women's Championship first. Who is going to be the "face" of the NXT Women's Division? Bringing the three top NXT women can do some good, but it could also end up being really bad. Please don't tell me they will make Eva Marie be the top NXT woman!

Am I the only one who thinks the segment could've been better ?

What if Paige, outnumbered for weeks, says on the mic that she can't get the back up she needs in the WWE, she'll get it somewhere else.... the week after, she's book for another 1 on 1 match where she gets beat down 3 on 1 ... nxt music hits... Becky and Charlotte comes running down.... makes the save, crowd goes nuts... week after naomi and tamina said they got back up 2... sasha banks... you can even put naomi and tamina on nxt doing some recruiting with the remaining divas.... without announcing who will be joining them on RAW...

I don't see why Stephanie was there... introducing new divas and forcing alliances.. friendships... teams... it makes no sense to me...

My god Becky is gorgeous...

Where do they go from here? Simple. Paige takes the Divas Championship from Nikki...
While I LOVED the segment, I can't agree with this. I'd argue that Paige is the most limited out of all 9 Divas that were in the ring last night.
It's not very often that we get a "this is awesome" chant involving Divas on the main roster.
Funny enough, I watched the Total Divas premiere with my wife, and the WWE edited in a "This is AWE-SOME!" chant into a Nicki Bella match LOL. This was great, ACTUALLY seeing it. I just hope that Vince wasn't seething with that many "N-X-T!" chants.
I think WWE management has seen Paige as the leader of a new generation of divas for quite some time....and has shown some good restraint in not having her take over the division sooner.
I think that they have, too, but I can't understand why...

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely into Divas matches now, more than probably ever. But I can't help but think that Paige is extremely limited, especially in comparison to Sasha Banks or Becky Lynch.
As much as I enjoyed the segment, Becky Lynch should not be on the main roster, she needs to win the NXT Women's Championship first. Who is going to be the "face" of the NXT Women's Division? Bringing the three top NXT women can do some good, but it could also end up being really bad. Please don't tell me they will make Eva Marie be the top NXT woman!
I think that Becky Lynch was the only one that was good enough to actually BE on the main roster, followed by Sasha Banks. I'm not sold on Charlotte at all.
Am I the only one who thinks the segment could've been better ?

What if Paige, outnumbered for weeks, says on the mic that she can't get the back up she needs in the WWE, she'll get it somewhere else.... the week after, she's book for another 1 on 1 match where she gets beat down 3 on 1 ... nxt music hits... Becky and Charlotte comes running down.... makes the save, crowd goes nuts... week after naomi and tamina said they got back up 2... sasha banks... you can even put naomi and tamina on nxt doing some recruiting with the remaining divas.... without announcing who will be joining them on RAW...

I don't see why Stephanie was there... introducing new divas and forcing alliances.. friendships... teams... it makes no sense to me...

My god Becky is gorgeous...
This segment showed me that Vince is 100% behind the booking of NXT and WWE Divas, still. He paired the black girl into a Black Girls with Attitude stable (well, Tamina's in there, but close enough.) He made sure that a McMahon controlled the tempo and the vibe of the entire segment. And there was a 3-submission finale in the ring. The entire thing smacked of Vince McMahon. So unless HHH and Steph are identical replicators, this was booked the way that it was on purpose.

Now, that's not to say that I didn't mark out. That was going to be the top segment on Raw, until KO, Cesaro, and Rusev fought.

And yes, Becky Lynch might be battling Stacy Keibler for the most attractive WWE woman ever.

This segment showed me that Vince is 100% behind the booking of NXT and WWE Divas, still. He paired the black girl into a Black Girls with Attitude stable (well, Tamina's in there, but close enough.) He made sure that a McMahon controlled the tempo and the vibe of the entire segment. And there was a 3-submission finale in the ring. The entire thing smacked of Vince McMahon. So unless HHH and Steph are identical replicators, this was booked the way that it was on purpose.

Now, that's not to say that I didn't mark out. That was going to be the top segment on Raw, until KO, Cesaro, and Rusev fought.

And yes, Becky Lynch might be battling Stacy Keibler for the most attractive WWE woman ever.

Funny, I think the opposite about Macmahon having something to do in the booking. I just think it could've been better even if it was still pretty good.

But I can't argue with a guy who shares my love for Stacy and Becky.

The best segment WAS the Cesaro vs Rusev vs KO.... man is KO refreshing... fkin love every second of him on tv... and the Rusev vs KO was one of the best matches in a while... because : We didn't know who was going to win... it was close ..exciting... and KO and Cena made it that much better!

I thought the segment was great. Couple problems that are nit-picky:
-Sasha should've had her belt, Owens brings his
-Michael Cole shit himself during this segment
-If Steph had to be in the segment, do it from the stage, she towers over the other women
-Team Bella's selling while they were in the holds was woeful, and it almost ruin the money shot.

Really happy for all these women, especially Becky. I've never heard anything other than what a wonderful person and worker she is.

If they're serious what we need to see on RAW next week is Sasha vs. Charlotte or Becky and let them go as showcase of the future. Hell, put Sasha belt on the line so SHE ACTUALLY BRINGS IT!

Question: Could they book these 9 women somewhat like the SmackDown Six era? Just mix and match to build everyone up?

I also enjoyed this segment, and I would also like to see another diva trio, how about Summer Rae, Layla and Rosa.

I am also curious as to why Bayley wasn't brought up. Maybe, they're keeping her there to carry the NXT Diva's division until some of the fresher talent are able to fight for the title.

Also, I realize that it is the name of one of her finishers, but what about calling Paige's group the Paige Turners

Also, instead of a women's tag title, they have a women's trios title. They already have three trios, and they can create more, plus it'll make it unique from the males.

I also enjoyed this segment, and I would also like to see another diva trio, how about Summer Rae, Layla and Rosa.

I am also curious as to why Bayley wasn't brought up. Maybe, they're keeping her there to carry the NXT Diva's division until some of the fresher talent are able to fight for the title.

Also, I realize that it is the name of one of her finishers, but what about calling Paige's group the Paige Turners

Quite honestly I could do without that fourth Diva's trio. Summer Rae is involved in that car crash of a feud between Ziggler and Rusev. And are Layla and Rosa even still with the company? Haven't seen Layla in forever, and last time I saw Rosa, she was being dumped by Fandango, and ended up with Adam Rose. Can't really get much lower than that.

Bayley is apparently wearing a soft cast because of a broken hand, but I would have loved to see her debut as well. They have to keep some of the women back in NXT, can't take them all at the same time.

I'm assuming Sasha Banks will be doing double duty like Owens is right now. She'll probably drop the belt by Summerslam and be a full time roster member after that.

The Diva's division is finally interesting which it hasn't been in a long time. I just hope Vince doesn't get his paws on it and screws everything up.

A fourth trio would be too much, even if the divas are more exciting than they've ever been, I don't think tey'll have much more than 10, 15 minutes on the show, which is not a lot for 9 women, especially considering they'll still have to book the bellas strong, at least until the record is broken, but also to establish the newcomers for the non NXT audience...

I'm expecting a lot of single and tag team action of every combination possible, hopefully with some kind of storyline holding it together...Or it'll just be a huge mess, as usual!

Are we watching the same shows? Sure, TNA has some great female talent, but if you honestly didn't think that any of the women in the ring on Raw earlier today were any good, I don't think you really know what constitutes as "good". I'm aware everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but when you go around posting yours like that, I'm also allowed to ask you what the fuck you're thinking.

First, kiss my ass. You don't tell me how to think. Those new divas haven't shown me shit yet. I was very unimpressed, especially after all you homers raved about Banks, Charolette and Becky. All I saw were a bunch of green female wrestlers with minimal talent failing to sell basic moves. It was horrific to watch.

I stand by my original comments.....the three new divas are garbage and will fail miserably.

Second, Go over to TNA and watch the Dollhouse, Velvet Skyy, Taryn Terrell, Madison Rayne, Angelina Love, Rebel, Brooke, Gail Kim and Awesome Kong for some real female wrestling.

I loved the divas segment, ric flairs daughter is going to be a big name in wwe for years I think.

Its a great move for we introducing all these new stars from nxt-it makes me really want to buy the wwe network so I can watch nxt!

First, kiss my ass. You don't tell me how to think. Those new divas haven't shown me shit yet. I was very unimpressed, especially after all you homers raved about Banks, Charolette and Becky. All I saw were a bunch of green female wrestlers with minimal talent failing to sell basic moves. It was horrific to watch.

I stand by my original comments.....the three new divas are garbage and will fail miserably.

Second, Go over to TNA and watch the Dollhouse, Velvet Skyy, Taryn Terrell, Madison Rayne, Angelina Love, Rebel, Brooke, Gail Kim and Awesome Kong for some real female wrestling.

Watch some of their matches from NXT, dumbass.

Watch some of their matches from NXT, dumbass.

Hey dumbfuck, I have ZERO desire to watch NXT or any other garbage WWE product. TNA, ROH and Global Force are much more entertaining and not as FAKE as WWE. WWE shows the same garbage matches on RAW and then has rematches on Smackdown. That is lazy, sorry ass booking and I don't waste my precious time with that horseshit. Go ahead and enjoy your trash repetitive WWE with the other fanboys ******.

I can see the point you are making here, although I disagree about Becky Lynch being promoted too soon. She is every bit as talented as Sasha and Charlotte, if not more. She had that brilliant match with Sasha at the NXT Takeover Unstoppable. That match proved she may be above the NXT Women's Championship. If she were kept down on NXT while Charlotte and Sasha got this promotion without her, that might have held her back. Sure she would still have Emma and Bayley to work with on NXT but I'd rather see her on the main roster working with Paige, Sasha, and Charlotte. As much as I wanted to see Becky be the one to dethrone Sasha, it likely will not happen. Bayley or Emma would need that far more than Becky would have.

Speaking of Bayley and Emma.... There's your answer for who would become the face of the NXT divas division. Bayley and Emma are the next top face and top heel of that division respectively. The new divas will still have two great divas to work with, even though there are three huge spots to fill with monday's promotions if all three girls have permanently joined the main roster. Charlotte has to be done with NXT now. Sasha and Becky might return for Takeover Brooklyn, but I'm pretty sure all three are gone after that. It will be a chance for NXT divas like Alexa Bliss and even Dana Brooke (in time) to step up, and I'm excited to see how that will play out. Almost as excited as I will be to see the new three on Raw as they work their way into the Divas Championship scene. As for Eva Marie.... unless she tremendously improves, I highly doubt she becomes the top NXT diva. I'd be more concerned about Carmella taking that spot because she still sucks after having been on NXT for a while.

Hey dumbfuck, I have ZERO desire to watch NXT or any other garbage WWE product. TNA, ROH and Global Force are much more entertaining and not as FAKE as WWE. WWE shows the same garbage matches on RAW and then has rematches on Smackdown. That is lazy, sorry ass booking and I don't waste my precious time with that horseshit. Go ahead and enjoy your trash repetitive WWE with the other fanboys ******.

So you're trashing 3 wrestlers that you've never actually seen wrestle? That makes a lot of sense.

For the record, I've never seen any of them wrestle either......and I'm holding off judgment until I do.

You post like a raving lunatic.

well why not stay out of the wwe section then? You are the absolute dumb fuck

the success of the nxt divas is going to be determined by how similar they are treated on the main roster. If they get thrown into the total divas shit, then its all over and the divas division may as well be shut down

Easy keyboard warrior. Idiot marks like you are the reason I don't post on this board with more regularity. Acting tough behind a keyboard just makes you sound stupid. Get a new hobby or go pleasure yourself at a local indy show, but I am not impressed. Anti WWE marks like yourself are a thousand times more annoying than WWE fanboys.

As for the topic at hand, I am a self-professed Sasha Banks mark and she is probably my favorite wrestler right now. I am actually a little annoyed she got paired with Naomi and Tamina but that is nitpicking on my part.

From a technical standpoint, Charlotte has the potential to be the greatest women's wrestler ever. For anyone doubting these women because of the way WWE has presented females in the past wake up or go away, but please go away or find a new hobby other than being negative or cynical on a wrestling message board.

If you have no desire to watch their matches then how can you have an opinion of them? And why are you in the WWE section if you hate it so much?

Oh let me answer that for you. You don't waste your time watching the WWE or any related WWE programming, but you have the time to come onto a WWE message board and say their product is horseshit. A product that you admittedly don't watch. So in other words your opinion is horseshit, and not worth bothering about. Okay got it.

On topic, can't wait to see if the girls show up on Battleground. I'm hoping they replace the Ryback match that got pulled. Would love to see a 10 minute match between Charlotte and Banks, but that's just wishful thinking, and would probably put some of the other matches to shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back