No Way Out LD

More Likely to Change Hands Tonight...

• WWE Championship

• World Heavyweight Championship

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seriously though, can we use the link for the WWE website or is that actually considering advertising, because I've used it before.

Long story short, Sly and I and a few others, but mainly the two of us have been arguing in two board room threads for almost 5 and a half hours now.

Don't know. Honestly don't know. Awaiting a ruling.

Okay, fair enough. It shouldn't be illegal though since they don't list spoilers or anything, and their forums suck balls.

If I rename this "Slyfox pwns fools round 3", you're not going to think I'm serious, will you?

(Meanwhile, the commoners have ZERO idea of what we are talking about)

I betya KB is the one who is in the lead ;)

Honestly. I'm looking forward to Jack Swagger vs Finlay, More than the EC's. You know what your getting with the EC's, But Swagger and Finlay have my mouth watering.

Orton beats McMahon.
Edge retains.
Cena retains.
Finlay wins the ECW title.
Michaels beats JBL.

Yup I do. For some reason I dont think they have much confidence in Swagger as champion.

The thing that interests me about the ECW title is that clearly Christian has a match with the winner, and it's probably ECW's WrestleMania contribution...but they've already given us Swagger vs Christian on TV. So, while they could do WM with Swagger vs Christian with more time, it would be a new match for Christian vs Finlay.

Alternatively, Swagger could retain and then they could do a Triple Threat, or throw in Morrison or something and do Fatal Four Way.

Finaly hasn't been pushed enough as of late to get a singles match at Mania. He'll likely be the old hand in the MITB match.

Finaly hasn't been pushed enough as of late to get a singles match at Mania. He'll likely be the old hand in the MITB match.

I don't know. He's had a couple title shots and ended Swagger's streak. He and Christian could do very well one on one at 'Mania.

I really want to see Christian and Finaly in a Belfast brawl at wrestlemania. Jack Swagger isnt good enough YET to be featured in a title match at wrestlemania. So I say have Swagger drop the title to Finlay then put Swagger in the MITB ladder match.

I love that movie. It sucked though.

So you fianlly admit you like things that suck, like No Hold Barred, Hogan, Cean, etc.....;)

Orton beats McMahon.
Edge retains.
Cena retains.
Finlay wins the ECW title.
Michaels beats JBL.

I agree with you on everything except Finley winning the ECW title, that I find to be completely ridicorous, Why would they put the belt on Finley when they are already hinting at a Swagger/Christian ECW title match at WM?

and moving on, the only way I see Cena not leaving with his title would be if they decided to make the Raw WM ME a triple threat and add Jericho to the picture, the only way I could see them making it into a triple threat would be if Jericho won the title in the EC, then Cena demanded his rematch at WM, and Orton uses his RR shot for the WHC, I hope this doesn't happen though it would make for an interesting swerve tonight, as just about everyone expects Cena to retain

I have to miss No Way Out:( First WWE PPV I have missed in ever. Wait... I think I missed one sometime soon... maybe it was last years No Way Out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back