IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.30.15 — Knockouts Three-way, Monsters Ball and More!

I'm such a Lashley mark its crazy. He's such a monster. I'd pay good money to see Lashley vs Lesnar in an MMA battle.

TNA tonight feels like TNA of 08. Just good wrestling all around and a very interactive crowd. Great job, TNA.

I like how EY has the hair cut Roode has, wore what Roode typically wears. It's a good bad side of Ey that's awesome and shows depth to the feud. Nice little touches that can go unnoticed for sure.

Great spear! Great main event.

Yup, it's sad that they don't tell him to list some weight and get motivated. Same goes for Joe.

Joe has made it work despite gaining a bit. Abyss gained like a solid 50+ pounds. If not more. He's twice as slow and lumbering now, and just isn't capable of doing even half the things he was years ago.

Then again, I was never a fan of his to begin with. I called him "Mankindof" for years.

Joe has made it work despite gaining a bit. Abyss gained like a solid 50+ pounds. If not more. He's twice as slow and lumbering now, and just isn't capable of doing even half the things he was years ago.

Then again, I was never a fan of his to begin with. I called him "Mankindof" for years.

I've never been a fan but the dude is just shit now. It's just sad to see him stumble around and be a useless blob that can only do Monster Ball matches. Joe, is still lazy to me. He needs someone to light a fire cracker under his ass to get him motivated again.

KB, in reading your review, I said the same thing when I was there. I actually called the ending spots before they happened for Monster's Ball. They may have done the match on TV but I remember it from the TNA Brooklyn house show. I guess that means that when in doubt, they pull out this match and just do it with muscle memory in a sense.

That's how it worked back in the 80s. The TV matches would basically be recitals by that point as they would master them on the house shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back