KB And Becca's Wedding LD - Now With 100% Less E

Thanks to everyone from the both of us. She called it the most perfect day of her life which was the best results I could have asked for. Pictures incoming.

Myself and Tasty almost went to Leeds to kidnap you to throw you an English Stag do (Bachelor party) but decided against it in case we got you deported.

KB, you truly are living a life that wrestling fans dream of. You make money off reviewing wrestling matches and now are entering marriage with a girl you met on an internet wrestling forum. To say that I congratulate you is an understatement. You're a lucky guy. I've always thought highly of both of you and am genuinely very happy for you both. I wish you all the best in life together. :)

Congratulations, hope you guys live a long and happy life before dying together in the same bed like at the end of The Notebook, except hopefully with less Alzheimer's. I hope I didn't spoil The Notebook for you.

Fucks sake!

Congratulations on a happy marriage and many years of happiness, KB and Becca. I remember when you two were first getting together, and it's nice how things turn out. As someone who's done the long-distance URL relationship turned marriage, I'm glad you two get to spend your lives together without a computer involved.

Congratulations KB & Becca!!

Kane_Lita_Wedding.jpg

Барбоса;5241259 said:
Don't try to hide that you've seen the Notebook 143 times (at last count)...

I'd forgotten. Probably all the alzheimers...

What music did the both of you walk down the isle to?

Please tell it was a wrestling theme. I can just picture KB strutting down the isle to the Shawn Michaels theme in his suit, dropping to his knees like HBK does.

Best. Wedding. Ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back