OH MY GOD ANECW LD

I'm actually a big fan of Byron. He is pretty good and him and Josh work well together. I usually don't enjoy Josh Matthews, but Byron and him are a good team. The E's 2nd best crew. Grisham and Striker are easily the best. King and Cole can suck it.

Byron has improved week after week, enough that I actually don't want JR to bump Byron back to the minors when he returns. Maybe they can put JR with Cole on RAW and get rid of the King (who sucks more then Cole)

They did a good job promoting this match for Sunday, and it should be a MOTY Candidate.

Also, I love how Shelton and Christian are being respectful of each other and just want to put on a good show.

I like Kane's old theme and everything associated with Orton.

The Kane song by Finger Eleven or the older one? I liked both.

And I'm 2 out of 5 for Orton's music. Voices is awesome, and Line In The Sand was awesome (it was Motorhead, of course it was awesome). I didn't like, however, his pre-Evolution music, or the one by Mercy Drive.

None of them, however, can come close to the awesomeness of Yoshi Tatsu, or Zack Ryder. Ryder's music is perfect for the character, and Yoshi's music is just addicting.

The Kane song by Finger Eleven or the older one? I liked both.

And I'm 2 out of 4 for Orton's music. Voices is awesome, and Line In The Sand was awesome (it was Motorhead, of course it was awesome). I didn't like, however, his pre-Evolution music, or the one by Mercy Drive.

None of them, however, can come close to the awesomeness of Yoshi Tatsu, or Zack Ryder. Ryder's music is perfect for the character, and Yoshi's music is just addicting.

Kane's finger eleven song.

And I prefer the Randy Orton song from before this one.

The Slammy's are gonna be awesome. Minus the fact that they are going to be hosted by Dennis Miller. I hate him and just wanna punch him in the face repeatedly until blood oozes out of his eyelids.

This match has been good. And Christian and Shelton is gonna be epic as well. I can't stop talking about it. I only have two problems with Christian. One, he claps to much. And two, he sometimes looks yellow and he looks weird lol. Other than that, he is one of the E's best.

The Slammy's are gonna be awesome. Minus the fact that they are going to be hosted by Dennis Miller. I hate him and just wanna punch him in the face repeatedly until blood oozes out of his eyelids.

All the more reason to get rid of the guest host concept. I didn't dedicate my signature to making fun of it, for nothing.

All the more reason to get rid of the guest host concept. I didn't dedicate my signature to making fun of it, for nothing.

Speaking of, I love your sig. It always gets a chuckle out me. Summerfest? You kidding me. Freaking Jeremy Piven. The guest host concept is alright when it is someone who actually cares about wrestling. But when it is some actor or personality trying to sell their product it is stupid. I wouldn't mind it on occasion.

Speaking of, I love your sig. It always gets a chuckle out me. Summerfest? You kidding me. Freaking Jeremy Piven. The guest host concept is alright when it is someone who actually cares about wrestling. But when it is some actor or personality trying to sell their product it is stupid. I wouldn't mind it on occasion.

lol thanks. Yeah, I wouldn't hate it nearly as much if they just had more guests who are legit fans and not there to promote a movie/book they want to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back