OH MY GOD ANECW LD

EPIC ENDING! Love it. These two are going to put on an insane match and it could be one of the best ladder matches in recent memory. Great ending to further build what should be a great match.

Holy shit, it's like Shelton woke up and thought it was 2004.

Yes sir. Shelton is really stepping up his game. Maybe he is slotted to win and he is showing he deserves it. I'm pumped though. I'm a huge Shelton mark and to see him stepping his game back up and showing what he showed back when he was first drafted to Raw is awesome.

I can't stand that guy and it is a disgrace that they use Tony Atlas in that way.

A disgrace? Tony Atlas is lucky to have a job that talentless hack. He deserves to be in the HOF about as much as Koko B. Ware. Possibly the single most overrated wrestler the WWE has ever tried to sell to us as a "legend" when he is nothing even close to one. Fucking ABYSMAL wrestler. He's lucky to have a job.

Pretty good ECW tonight. Went by very fast though, seemed like I was able to watch the whole show in about 20 minutes minus commercials.

Kane's finger eleven song.

And I prefer the Randy Orton song from before this one.

[youtube]vySZV5DI_h4[/youtube]

Listening to Orton's post-evolution song, it is better then I remembered. But he had 2 duds before the Motorhead song with Evolution. He also (I forgot about this) used CM Punk's song (This Fire Burns by Killswitch Engage) for 1 week.

None of them (IMO) compare to whatever the hell Yoshi Tatsu's song is called (or Oh Radio, or whatever Zack Ryder's is called).

I met Tony Atlas once. Dudes arms were the size of my head (I was about 10-12 at the time). He was a pretty cool dude from what I remember. He cracks me up on the Abe Show. I hate Washington, Atlas makes the show watchable for me.

Did anybody notice the ladder break when Shelton jumped on it? for a while there, I was wondering if it would cave. That would have killed the ending segment (and been hysterical).

Yeah it worried me there a bit too. When Shelton made the dive and the ladder buckled and it looked like it was going to tip the entire segment. Glad it didn't because it was a great ending a very good ECW.

So, can we agree that everything rules about ECW except for Vance Archer?

The guy looks like a really tall child molester.

^^^

What Guy said.

ECW is awesome, minus Vance Archer. Never saw anything special about him in TNA and still don't see anything special about him. Everything else in the land of Extreme (err, not really) is awesome. Shelton/Christian program is awesome. Zeke, Ryder, and Yoshi with their epic themes, Boretta and Croft are hilarious and awesome, Regal is good, Kozlov is ehh (Regal and Zeke make him tolerable though). Rose and Ryder, awesome connection. ECW is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back