Pre-Show Stalwart
TNA Knockout Tag Team Title
The Beautiful People vs Taylor Wild and Sarita
Winner - The Beautiful People

TNA Knockout Championship
ODB vs Cody Deaner
Winner - ODB

Hernendez vs Eric Young
Winner - Eric Young (sorry SuperMex but Eric needs more heat)

$50,000 bounty
Abyss vs Kevin Nash
Winner Abyss

Lethel Lockdown Match
Beer Money vs Team 3D vs Booker T/Scott Stiener vs The British Invasion
Winner Beer Money

X Division Champ
Samoa Joe vs Daniels
Winner Daniels

Bobby Lashley vs Rhyno
Winner Bobby Lashley

World Title Match
Kurt Angle vs Matt Morgan vs AJ Styles vs Sting
Winner Matt Morgan

Winner - The Beautiful People(if madison rayne has rejoined)
just don't really see Taylor and Sarita winning this. almost think that the knockout tag titles were created because of TBP

ODB vs Cody Deaner
Winner - ODB
TNA has don't some stupid things but don't think that they are dumb enough to put the woman's title on a guy.

Hernendez vs Eric Young
Winner - Eric Young...i see Eric winning with help from Homicide

$50,000 bounty
Abyss vs Kevin Nash
Abyss should win...but would like to see Big Kev win just to see if Dr.Stevie does pay up

Lethel Lockdown Match
what's the point of this match?? Beer Money wins this one I hope

X Division Champ
Samoa Joe vs Daniels
Daniels should win this but don't see TNA taking the title off of Joe just yet
Winner Joe

Bobby Lashley vs Rhyno
Lashley wins this one hands down.

World Title Match
Winner Kurt----or Sting wins and at Bound for Glory they do AJ VS Sting with the stip that if Sting loses A.J. gets the title and Sting retires

Winner- The Beautiful People

ODB vs Cody Deaner
ODB

Hernendez vs Eric Young
I would like to Say Hernendez but World Elite would help out Eric Young

$50,000 bounty
Abyss vs Kevin Nash
Kevin Nash will Win

Lethel Lockdown Match
Scott Stiener/ Booker T

X Division Champ
Samoa Joe vs Daniels
Most Likely Joe

Bobby Lashley vs Rhyno
Bobby Lashley

World Title Match
This one was a tough one to decide But Kurt Angle will keep the Title

Winners-The Beautiful People or just Velvet

ODB vs Cody Deaner
Winner- ODB (If Deaner wins the fans will probably riot)

Hernendez vs Eric Young
Supermex by DQ, interference by Homicide, keeps both pushes alive

$50,000 bounty or Legends Title
Abyss vs Kevin Nash
Abyss wins the belt and the Mafia begins to crumble

Lethel Lockdown Match
Beer Money/3D, then The Brits turn on Booker/Steiner (I hope)

X Division Champ
Samoa Joe vs Daniels
They both need a push badly but winning, Daniels by DQ due to Joe not listening to the ref

Bobby Lashley vs Rhyno
Lashley, too bad I was liking Rhinos comeback

World Title Match
Most likely Sting, to feud with Styles

I think that the Beautiful people will win, and i think it will be Velvet sky teaming with Madison reign. I think thought that this will be a really good match.

I that Deaner will win to keep the storyline alive, but i hope that ODB does and that they end this stupid storyline and release deaner

I think Young will win or Hernandez will win by dq when Homicide interfers leading to Homicide and Hernandez at the next ppv.

I think abyss will win and mic foley and him will fued which i think will be awesome

I thin Daniels will win, i dont really have a reason for it, but i want the mem to lose some of those belts

I think british invasion will turn on mem and win.

every knows lashley will win, but i think this match will steal the show

And i think Matt morgan will win and fued with angle

Winner - The Beautiful People

ODB vs Cody Deaner
Winner - Cody Deaner. TNA will think this will be contreversy and good tv. wrong.

Hernendez vs Eric Young
Winner - Eric Young with interference by Homicide

$50,000 bounty
Abyss vs Kevin Nash
Winner Nash

Lethel Lockdown Match
Winner BT/Steiner. TNA are idiots and are gonna give the MEM the win,

X Division Champ
Samoa Joe vs Daniels
Winner Daniels by DQ no title change

Bobby Lashley vs Rhyno
Winner Bobby Lashley by out right destruction of rhyno

World Title Match
Kurt Angle
vs Matt Morgan vs AJ Styles vs Sting
Winner Kurt Angle with a cheap win.

TNA Knockout Tag Titles:
The Beutiful People

TNA Knockout Title:
ODB

Hernandez vs Eric Young:
Hernandez by DQ. Supermex and Homicide will fight at next months ppv

$50,000 Bounty or Legends Title:
No contest. Mick Foley will interfere and attack both

BeerMoney/Team3D vs BritishInvasion/MEM:
BMI and Team 3D. Main Event Mafia will attack British Invasion afterwards because they lost the match

X Division Title:
Daniels.

Bobby Lashley vs Rhino:
Bobby Lashley. They won't have him lost his first televised match.

World Title:
AJ Styles. He needs the push after his "meltdown," and lack of caring

Agree or disagree?

I think the Beautiful people were slated to win but now without Angelina I think Sarita and Taylor come away with the victory, even though i think the idea of putting the belts on them is silly. The other thing I can see happening is them reversing the decision from thursday claiming it was a dq cause of madison and Christie and Tara get subbed in and they win

If ODB doesn'twin its a huge mistake and with Scott D'amore back in charge of the knockouts I think she wins this one

EY said he'd never hit his brother or something so I don't think this match is even goign to happen. I think Hernandez wins by either DQ or pin even though Eric needs the victory

Nash wins after Foley interferes

Beer Money/3d win lethal lockdown with Doug Williams giving up

Daniels wins by DQ so the feud can continue

Lashley destroys Rhino in a glorified squash

Angle retains which leads to his singles match with morgan

Taylore Wilde and Sarita

I'd really like ODB to win, because Deaner is not funny in any way, shape, or form. He needs to be released.

Hernendez vs Eric Young
Hernendez by DQ so he and Homicide can duke it out again at BFG...which Super Mex will inevitabely win -_-

$50,000 bounty
Abyss vs Kevin Nash
Kevin Nash by either normal circumstances or DQ by Foley.

Lethel Lockdown Match
Either Beer Money or Team 3D

X Division Champ
I don't think that anyone in the MEM will drop the titles until MEM, so Joe wins this one =/

Bobby Lashley vs Rhyno
If you think Rhyno will win this one, you are an idiot. Rhyno appears for the first time in months several weeks ago, and you expect him to beat Lashley in Lashley's first PPV in TNA? Bobby wins it.

World Title Match
Sting will win it, which he will then lose to AJ Styles at BFG and result in passing the torch to Styles.

TNA Knockout Tag Team Title - The Beautiful People vs Taylor Wild and Sarita

I really think the BP will pull this off, but with Angelina being gone, chances are it'll be Velvet and Madison, and they just don't have the aura that Angelina brought to the group. I'll go with Taylor/Sarita, but would not be surprised if/when the BP win it.

TNA Knockout Championship - ODB vs Cody Deaner

I'm really hoping they go with ODB here. Cody Deaner made the match at Hard Justice fun to watch, and he's been OK over the last few weeks, but winning here would really be overkill. I'm not a fan of ODB either, but at least the belt would be held up by a beer gut, not a penis. ODB with some help from her friends in the KO Division.

Suicide vs D'Angelo Dinero

I am not a fan of Dinero at all, but it seems like he's the one getting the spotlight here. It's amazing what beign fired from WWE can do for your career. I'll stick with Suicide though, as I'm just a bigger fan of Kaz than Elijah.

Hernendez vs Eric Young

I'm a big fan of EY, and like a lot of what he's done lately, but it would really kill Hernandez's push to have him lose here. BFG is coming up very fast at this point, and for him to lose to a non-contender here would be a big blow to overcome if they want the title on him before the end of the year. If EY wins, it won't be clean, that's for sure. Hernandez FTW

$50,000 bounty - Abyss vs Kevin Nash

Well, we all know Nash is not going into the biggest pay-per-view of the year with a program going against Abyss. I'm still torn on who wins. Is it Nash, who is "only in it for the $$$", or is it Abyss, leading to him having a potentially stellar match with Stevie at BFG? This match might be boring, but hopefully there's a Stevie appearance, making it watchable. In a twist, I'll go with Kevin Nash for the win, getting some help from Stevie along the way, setting up the showdown we've all expected.

Lethel Lockdown Match - Beer Money vs Team 3D vs Booker T/Scott Stiener vs The British Invasion

I am not a fan of Steiner/Booker as a team, and there's really nothing for them to gain by winning. While I'm a fan of 3D, I can say the same about them winning. In fact, they're probably better served losing, setting up a big match for them at BFG. Winning here takes away their reason for a match there. That brings it down to Beer Money and the Brits, and since Beer Money is over, win lose or draw, I'll go with British Invasion to pull off a huge win, possibly pinning one of the Mafia, maybe creating a riot.

X Division Champ - Samoa Joe vs Daniels

I'm stuck. I don't want to see Joe with the belt in his fat out of shape mold, but I think he's probably a better choice than Daniels. Only because Daniels hasn't been interesting since he removed the Curry Man guise. Joe should also have a bigger match than Daniels at the PPV, so maybe he retains, and we get a Triple Threat rematch. Samoa Joe with the win, although i'm really not sure who will get the gold.

Bobby Lashley vs Rhyno

We all know Bobby Lashley is leaving with a win here. that's a given. I will only say that I like the build up for Rhyno. Makes him at least seem like a credible opponent.

World Title Match - Kurt Angle vs Matt Morgan vs AJ Styles vs Sting

Who do I want? Matt Morgan. Who do I think will win it? Kurt Angle. As I said before, I can see a build for a Triple Threat rematch for the X Division title at BFG, so Styles obviously can't go there with the belt. Sting seems to be on his last leg, so there's no need to toss the title on him for a month. While Morgan could very easily win it here, I think they let him win it at BFg, instead of making him the main attraction. Only way Angle loses, is if he has serious legal troubles, and I don't see that being a factor.

Reactions: gd
Knockouts Tag Team Titles: Sarita and Taylor Wilde vs The beautiful people.

If this was before Angelina got released, I would have said The beautiful people hands down. But now, It's Sarita and taylor. They're good together, sort of like X division knockouts. I like it.
Choice: Sarita and Taylor

$50,000 bounty - Abyss vs Kevin Nash

Abyss will either win, or be screwed out of it by Foley, culminating in the hardcore match to end all hardcore matches at BFG. Well, that's an exaggeration. But yeah, I'm going with Nash to win.
Choice: Nash

Bobby Lashley vs Rhyno.
Lashley's going to headline Bound For Glory probably, so you can't choose him to lose. Momentum is needed. A loss would just be idiotic. And rhyno is goiing to put him over
Choice: Bobby Lashley

Knockouts Title: ODB vs Deaner
Deaner. Just because TNA might think people will laugh and enjoy it. *sigh*
Choice: Deaner

Tag team lethal lockdown: Beer Money vs Team 3D vs The British Invasion vs Scott Steiner & Booker T.
Why is Lethal lockdown on here? I have the feeling this means another tag team monster's ball. Maybe Abyss will come in just to get put through a flaming table.

As for who will win, I hope beer Money, but the british invasion will find a way to nick it, by probably pinning the MEMbers and end their working relationship.
Choice: The Brits.

Suicide vs D'Angelo Dinero:
This is probably the only match where I amn't sure who will win. I might have to watch Impact today, but I'm going with The Pope because TNA seem to like him. It will be close, but The Pope will steal it.
Choice: D'Angelo Dinero

Hernandez vs Eric Young:
Hopefully Eric can come to the plate and live up to his improvements lately, as he has been impressive. Hernandez will always make a match good, and I expect a loss, probably because of Homicide. He'll be screwed out of it.
Choice: Eric Young.

X Division Title: Samoa Joe vs Christopher Daniels.
I predict that unless this match is given at least 15 minutes, this will be shit. And if it is given enough time, then it will be great. It will be an ode to days past when the X division was good and meant something. I predict Joe will win, just so he can go into BFG with the title. Will be close, and hopefully good. But Joe steals it.
Choice: Joe

World Heavyweight Title: Kurt Angle vs Sting vs Matt Morgan vs AJ Styles.
This match is going to be two things. Great or shit, no inbetween. We have AJ Styles and Angle, but also Sting. I suspect Angle to win, and face Morgan at BFG, with Sting facing AJ. It's just what's going to happen. But yeah, Angle to win and go into BFG with the title, along with all the mafia. Then the mafia shall crumble.
Choice: Angle

Reactions: NSL
I'm under the impression that the Lethal Lockdown match is Beer Money and Team 3D vs The British Invasion and Steiner/Booker

TNA Knockout Tag Team Championship - The Beautiful People vs. Sarita & Taylor Wilde
Winner: The Beautiful People

While Angelina Love is gone, at least for the time being, I think that means that Velvet is going to have to step up and be Queen Bee. While they were equals overall, Love having the TNA Knockout strap gave her a bit more of a boost overall. While Sarita and Wilde are much better in-ring wrestlers, and Rayne is the weak link of the match, I just have a feeling the BP will pull it out seeing as how Rayne just made up with the BP.

$50,000 Bounty - Abyss vs. Kevin Nash
Winner: Don't care

This is a match I have no interest to see. Two pretty limited performers that'll have a subpar match. If the match was no DQ, then it might be interesting. That's the only thing that made a match with Nash and Foley watchable, it'd be the same here.

Bobby Lashley vs. Rhino

We all know this match is nothing more than filler. Lashley is walking out with a win. TNA has been building him up for months and you know he's not going to lose here. Either way, a piss break.

TNA Knockout Championship - ODB vs. Cody Deaner
Winner: Cody Deaner

I hate this match. I really do. I hate the whole idea. This is TNA's answer to Hornswoggle and Chavo, only there's a championship involved. Now, the classy thing to do would be to have Deaner lose but I won't be a bit surprised if he doesn't. Seeing ODB's little interview backstage with Lauren going on about the prestige of the title and how hard the Knockouts have worked yadda yadda just sets it up nicely for Deaner to pick up a win. If he does, so goes any credibility of the TNA Knockout Championship. Way to do Russo, another gem.

Tag Team Lethal Lockdown - Beer Money, Inc. vs. Team 3D vs. The British Invasion vs. Booker T & Scott Steiner

I don't really see a point to this match? Was it just some random excuse to throw a Lethal Lockdown cage match into the card? Also, TNA has two sets of tag titles floating around and neither one of them are on the line. The BI and MEM have been sittin' on the straps ever since they got them. Utterly pointless.

Suicide vs. D'Angelo Dinero
Winner: Suicide, but I don't really care

Didn't they already have this match on Impact this past Thursday with Dinero getting a clean win? Anyhow, Suicide will win this match in order to tie things up and then they'll wind up having some kind of rubber match most likely at BFG.

Hernandez vs. Eric Young
Winner: Eric Young, but I don't really care

If Hernandez wins here, then there's no real point in continuing the feud with the WE and the whole thing will really have been a waste of time. Young goes over with lots of outside interference. This feud just hasn't clicked with me as most of the WE seems to be made up of second string stragglers and the anti-American groups have been done to death.

TNA X-Division Championship: Samoa Joe vs. Daniels
Winner: Samoa Joe

This could be the match of the night, though that might not really be saying much as I don't really care about most of what's going on. Two of the guys that gave the X-Division its chops and cut their teeth there. Joe needs to win this match to have a legitimate reign. He's only defended the title against Homicide once since he won it and the outcome was never in doubt. However, overall, I think this could be a pretty good match regardless of the outcome.

TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Kurt Angle vs. Sting vs. Matt Morgan vs. AJ Styles
Winner: Kurt Angle

I expect Angle to retain in this match and go on to BFG to drop the title there. Part of me would like to see Matt Morgan win, but part of me feels that he's not ready. I think the guy has a lot of potential and I like much of what TNA's been doing with him, but they've just been shoving him down our throats a little. Sting is supposedly retiring very soon, so he doesn't need it and Styles just isn't in the right place at this moment. Coming so soon off the little "retirement" speech, he just doesn't look strong enough. I expect him to be the one to beat Sting in his retirement match, giving him an extra boost, to make him a much stronger challenger for the strap sometime after BFG.

Since I don't really care about most of what happens, I'll probably just be skipping out on this ppv.

TNA Knockout Tag Team Championship- The Beautiful People vs. Sarita & Taylor Wilde
winners: Sarita and taylor wilde.Angelina or no Angelina,sarita and taylor were always going to win,TBP don't have the talent or skill to be 1st ever champions,sarita and taylor do.TBP will be champions at some point but not now,angelina just came off a KO title reign,the group is not getting more gold

$50,000 Bounty - Abyss vs. Kevin Nash

Bobby Lashley vs. Rhino
Winner: Lashley obviously

Tag Team Lethal Lockdown - Beer Money, Inc. vs. Team 3D vs. The British Invasion vs. Booker T & Scott Steiner
Winner: Beer money

TNA Knockout Championship - ODB vs. Cody Deaner
Winner: ODB,TNA is not that stupid to put a womens title on a man

Suicide vs. D'Angelo Dinero
Winner: Suicide, but I don't really care

Hernandez vs. Eric Young
Winner: Hernandez, but I don't really care

TNA X-Division Championship: Samoa Joe vs. Daniels
Winner: Daniels

TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Kurt Angle vs. Sting vs. Matt Morgan vs. AJ Styles
Winner: Kurt Angle

TNA Knockout Tag Team Titles: TBP vs. Sarita & Taylor Wilde
Prediction: Sarita and Taylor Wilde.
I don't see TBP winning here because they just lost Angelina. If she somehow came back, then they will win.
Lashley vs. Rhino
Lashley.
50,000$ Bounty Match- Abyss vs. Kevin Nash.
Abyss will win. I don't know why, but I just know it.
Suicide vs. D'Angelo Dinero.
I see Suicide winning, cause he hasn't been winning for a while. It will be kind of boring. I don't know why, but i don't like "The Pope" Elijah Burke. He could have changed his finisher.
Tag Team Lethal Lockdown- Beer Money vs 3D vs British Invasion vs Booker T and Scott Steiner
I can't see 3D winning, and I can't see Booker and Steiner winning. Out of the remaining two, I can see British Invasion winning. This will start a feud between them and Booker and Steiner.
TNA Knockout Title: ODB vs Cody Deaner
I see them being co-owners somehow.
Hernandez vs Eric Young- DQ when Homicide attacks Hernandez.
TNA X-Division Title- Joe vs Daniels.
Daniels was my favorite wrestler a few years ago, and since he is the number 1 contender now, he can once again have a long feud with Joe. I see Joe taking this one, and Daniels will win the next.
TNA World Title: Kurt Angle vs Sting vs Matt Morgan vs AJ Styles
This one won't go to AJ, and it won't go to Morgan. Kurt can easily retain, but Sting can also get the title and lose it to AJ at BFG. I'll go with Sting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back