No Surrender PPV Thread 9-24-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan's Hockey

Pre-Show Stalwart
Looks like it is going to be a great PPV, Bobby Roode is finally going to have a match and we will find out who his manager is:

TNAwrestling.com has learned that "The Canadian Enforcer" Bobby Roode will return to action on Sunday's "No Surrender" Countdown Preshow a half hour prior to the start of the live Pay-Per-View! Thirty minutes prior to the start of the broadcast, tune in to the same channel as the PPV event to see our preshow! (Note: In some cases, it will not be on the same channel.) TNA Countdown will air in participating markets on 7:30-8pm ET and 4:30-5pm PT.

The rest of the card:

Ultimate X Match - NWA World Tag Team Title - LAX vs. Styles & Daniels
Fan's Revenge Match - Jeff Jarrett vs. Samoa Joe
X Championship Match - Senshi vs. Chris Sabin
Rhino vs. Christian Cage
Abyss vs. Raven vs. Runt
Petey Williams vs. Jay Lethal
Eric Young vs. A1
Triple Chance Tag Team Battle Royal - 8 teams - Winner gets a NWA World Tag Team Title Shot

Plus the big announcement

Damn, ok I wish I could see it. Im glad though that its on a bit eatrly for me so I can check the updates around 2 or 3 in the nite.

The card is pretty strong. And it has the Major Announcement too. And seeing how the Ultimate X for the TT titles is the mainevent - I am looking to see one hell of a match. And they better give the other matches their due. Senshi/Sabin could be asweome as could the triple threat with Raven/Runt/Abyss. Hopefully they keep it really brutal. Not sure what to expect from the TT triple-chance battle royal coz I'm unsure as to how the match works but again sounds like it could be good, but at the same time it could be real stupid.

The Jeff Jarrett/Samoa Joe match is of little interest to me, but hpefully they prove me wrong with a good one. Would love to see Joe beat every last inch of blood out of Jeff's body, especially after that intense and powerful promo this past week on Impact! Rhino/Christian should be hard-hitting and hopefully works well and Petey/Lethal is your standard sure to be decent X-Division match. Eric Young/A1 is of no fkn interest to me whatsoever. I though Lance Hoyt was returning, if he is on the pre-show that is a bad idea.

I dont understand them holding back Hoyt. Fair enough he let the fan support get to his head and got a little ****y, but that was sooooo long ago. I mean hes been out for months for a small attitude problem that lasted about 2 seconds, give the man a second chance already. For those unfamiliar with Hoyt, he is a seven foot tall guy with half-decent promo skills and an thletic ability that is freaky for his size.

Last year at the TNA Sacrifice PPV (from memory), Hoyt had a match against Abyss and did a springboard vanterminator from one side of the ring to the other. The man is seven feet tall dont forget. Imagine the Undertaker doing a springboard and leaping accross the ring to dropkick a chair into someones head. He is fkn unbelievable. And people have compared his popularity to Hulk Hogan, with TNA fans even starting a 'HoytMania' movement. I mean, its not an opinion which I share, because lets face it its more than just a little far-fetched but it is proof of how good and popular this guy is.

Urmac said:
i think somoa joe is gonna lose.

No chance. He'll win either by pin or by DQ but he will win. Maybe even lose by DQ actually, but he won't be pinned. It would be the stupidest thing TNA ever did. Build Joe up for 15 months to have him pinned by Jarrett. TNA fans would piss on the whole company and boycot it.

Great card. And it is supportive by how crap that Unforgiven was. Or anything WWE has done this year for that matter.

Unforgiven this year was better then all of TNA's pay per views combined this year

Unforgiven had everything needed for a great PAY-PER-VIEW they had every RAW title being defended They had grudge matches and to specialty matches A Hell In A Cell and a TLC.

WOW. Set up a cage, and a ladder, and put up some matches between guys faking hatred. That is the formula for excellent matches that is. ******.

Here we go again, this bickering about which is better is so old, both companies have their pros and cons, I enjoyed Unforgiven and im looking forward to No Surrender tonight, omg its shocking that you can like both companies.

Screw you satan's hockey and you [WALKER] TNA is probaly the fakest wrestling promotion there is Including such things as a hangmans horror match were you have to choke your oppenent until he is unconcios how fake is that.

About has fake as every match WWE ever puts on.

How desperate are you? You are digging back a few years for things to diss about TNA. I guess that means i win this argument then. Bye bye mark.

Mark who the fuck is mark you queer And how can I dig far back into TNA it hasn't been around for to long

You seem to remember the hangman's horror match. Which was what? Two or three years ago?

Sorry mark. You lose.

UNFORGIVEN TOP TO BOTTOM MIGHT BE PPV OF THE YEAR WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE. LOOK AT A FEW TNA STORY LINES AND LETS SEE WHERE THEY REALLY WILL GO:

1)BOBBY RUDE STORY LINE: WITH NO BIG NAME MANAGERS OUT THERE THAT STILL MATTER, AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT SEES THIS ENDING UP TO BE SCOTT D'MORE.

2)JOE vs JJ: SINCE ITS NON TITLE TONITE, JOE WILL WIN. HOWEVER WHAT THIS SETS UP IS THE OBVIOUS. AT THE DEC PPV AFTER JJ REGAINS THE BELT FROM STING IN NOV, JOE WILL FACE JJ FOR THE TITLE AND JJ WILL PUT HIMSELF OVER JOE.

3)CAGE vs RHINO: CONGRATS RHINO YOU RESIGNED WITH TNA SO YOU COULD JOB TO JOE, AND CC. GREAT MOVE. IM SURE THERES A PLANT AND A LMAP IN AN ORLANDO HOTEL SOMEWHERE YOU CAN TAKE YOUR FUSTRATIONS OUT ON.

4)MAJOR ANNOUNCMENT:VINCE RUSSO (BEEN THERE DONE THAT TWICE WITH TNA), TED TURNER (OK, LET IT BE TED THAT MEANS VINCE WILL MAYBE ACTUALLY CARE AGAIN AND THAT MEANS THE WWE STORY LINES WILL TURN INTO 1998 AND 1999 AGAIN, WORKS FOR ME), ERIC BISCHOFF (10 YEARS LATER, NOT EVEN HALF THE TALENT OR NAME POWER HE HAD WHEN WCW WAS IN ITS PRIME), TWO HOUR TIME SLOT (GOOD THANK GOD IF IT MEANS LESS OF UFC). GOLDBERG (WONT HAPPEN WITH RUSSO THERE). ANGLE/Y2J (NEVER HAPPEN SO KEEP DREAMIN). THERES NOTHING THIS ANNOUNCEMENT CAN BE THAT WILL BE MEANINGFUL OR WORTH THE HYPE.

5)DEPARTURES: MONTY BROWN IS BASICALLY ALL BUT WWE BOUND, THE TRUTH IS ALSO EITHER WWE BOUND OR HEADED TO WORK FOR VAMPIRO. RUSSO WONT MAKE TOO MANY OTHERS HAPPY IN THE LOCKER ROOM. JJ ON TOP DESPITE POOR RATINGS EVENTUALLY WILL MAKE SOME BIG NAME SAY "SCREW THIS" AND HEAD UP TO UNCLE VINCE.

FACE FACTS TNA S NOT THE SCARE THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO THINK IT IS.

Yes if any TNA wrestler comes up to WWE I will then finally respect them.

and seriosly people who is mark I just joined here yesterday and someone said "hey there a new mark" what did that guy get banned or something

A Mark describes someone who basically hasn't got a clue of the wrestling business, and basically act as sheep to WWE. So, you.

There is also Smark. For Marks who think they aren't just because they say a certain wrestler sucks. Basically a sheep to, only with the non-marks.

Then there is guys like myself who know parts of the wrestling business, know how things are run, knows the politics, knows what talent is, etc.

And, are you telling me that a wrestler is only good when they go to WWE? Does this mean before Kurt Angle went to WWE he was crap? And Benoit? You are a HUGE mark.

WWEKING. Shut the fuck up b4 I come thru ur screen and take a piss in your mouth. If this is all you have to contribute SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! You have already ruined 2 threads on this fkn forum and I will report you direct to Admin. These forums are for exchanging ideas and opinions with constructive remarks whilst retaining a degree of respect for one another.

Now I understand you are a little 10 year old who has never pulled his dick b4 and I understand you have a limited vocabulary and a limited intellectual capacity, but if you are gonna keep bitching its simple, FUCK OFF!!! You can go to the WWE forums and start 100 threads about how TNA sucks, we don't want that shit here. And believe me you son, I WILL get you thrown off these forums. So if you want to be able to keep talking with your WWE pals, lay the fuck off or get dropped the fuck off. And if you dare reply to this post, you will be reported instantaneously.

Now someone please post something constructive regarding the No Surrender PPV. Ive said my thoughts on the first page, and I was the last with something decent to say, so someone pick up where I left off. Dont let this fuckhead 10 year old ruin what should be a good, intellectual discussion.

Very good Attila.... very good. I like the way you think. back to the topic at hand. Not really sure about the PPV. It should be a very interesting one. In my opinion a do or day PPv for TNA in my view. Isnt this the first PPV cornette has been really involved with? Maybe he will get phsically involved with

I've also heard through spoilers that Bagwell and Luger may be at the PPV tonight. They are already schedule to be at IMPACT so they very well maybe a couple of the fans that are in the Fans Revenge match. Possible that they may interfere with that match costing Joe to lose thus ending his undefeated streak.

Nah Cornette has been around a while. He made the Sting/Jarrett match, the Joe/Steiner match among other things. He may become a little more involved in this PPV but remains to be seen at this point. In fact with Russo back in now its very likely Cornette wont be around much longer - which is a shame, I think he is really good performer. And if TNA ends Joe's run at the hands of Jarrett it will be the single worst move in the company's history. If Jarrett wins by DQ fair enough, but otherwise - HELL NO!! Joe should win the title undefeated and lose his first match and the title to someone young and fresh and needing a push to that next level - i.e. Chris Daniels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back