Night of Champions - WWE Championship - Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. John Cena

^ To post above, OFC they are advertising Punk vs Del Rio. What are they supposed to do? Advertise Cena vs Punk if Cena is supposed to win tonight? That's not evidence of Del Rio winning....

Anyways, it's very unlikely that Cena will win this match. WWE has been high on Del Rio lately even though he hasn't been doing much with the title recently and we will more than likely see a rematch of this match in 2 weeks at Vengeance. WWE's going to keep the title off Cena for a while when he's doing non-title stuff with the Rock, like the SS series match at Survior Series in a month.

what else is new. The 8-year olds are happy at least. That and the sheep.

What a horrible match.

I don't like Del Rio at all, but damn. Putting the belt back on Cena is complete stupidity.

"Status quo." ADR bores the hell out of me so I'm not terribly upset about him losing but this was seriously the most boring title feud I can remember in a long, long time.

I gotta admit I'm a little surprised ADR dropped the title so soon as I expected him to hold it until the Rumble. Then again, this wouldn't be the first time we've seen someone win the belt then drop it to a big star not long after. I mean, it happened to Christian and now he's bigger than he's ever been on the WWE roster (though granted, he's only gotten two short title reigns but still). Who knows? Maybe this will actually help ADR. I won't pass judgement on this decision. It doesn't really bother me, really. I'm not a huge ADR fan anyway.

Isn't this the 4th time this year Cena has won the title? I don't get why they keep taking the title off of him, to put it back on him within a few weeks.

I know Del Rio isn't over with the live audience, which is a shame, but Cena doesn't need the title, doesn't need another title run, and doesn't benefit from being champion.

Who's next for Cena?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back