NCAA FB Week 5 LD 'Party in Autzen'

Lol at the ending to that game. Texas will be back next year, but seeing them lose on that type of play is laughable.

Flip flopping b/w the two big ones... Ingram TD, Bama up double digits already. Didn't like the Gators going for it when there was points on the board. It's early, don't put yourself in a big hole like they did.

EDIT: Shit, Stanford is wiping the floor with Oregon. Not even out of the first quarter and they already are up 21-3. They really look like the real deal.

TD Oregon. Looks like we might have a ballgame now.

Alabama looks miles better then Florida in terms of skill. I don't see this one ending pretty for the Gators.

And shit, UW is up 10 on USC. Looks like Sarkashian is getting the best of Kiffin so far.

Easy TD there for Ingram. This game is getting out of hand early. Time to switch it over to Oregon/Stanford.

Fuck, Oregon just scored, and I missed it. 4 point game now. Gonna keep it here until Florida at least gets some points.

Isn't Mauersik (sp) the guy who plays both FB and LB and scored an offensive then defensive TD on back to back plays? If so, I must say, what a badass. I know that have one, but I'm not sure if it's him.

Play action TD for Stanford. Big play, 36 yards. Extend the lead back to double digits. Looks like it'll be the first one to 50 wins this game.

And Andrew Luck is the real deal. Might put him ahead of Robinson on the Heisman list if he continues his success tonight. Just a pure, great passer. Should be the #1 pick next year. Buffalo better hope so.

I kinda thought this one wasn't gonna be pretty after the 2nd drive. Don't know who will be able to challenge Bama. Maybe LSU, and Auburn. South Carolina might put up a decent fight as well.

But yeah, I'm definately sticking with Stanford/Oregon. Definite shootout.

ESPN nailed the spot for Gameday this week. Oregon/Stanford is already looking like a classic, while Bama/Florida has been just a drubbing of the Gators.

With that touchdown, Autzen's probably gonna be rocking for Stanfords next offensive drive.

Can Oregon take the lead before half time? They have the offense to make it happen.

Nope, intercepted now the question is can Stanford increase on their lead.

I think the Defenses both will wake up a little bit in the 2nd half. No way we see 55 points again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back